Recent ph/o/tos

its meet and show season boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2RBSm_eJDI&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=FI-12V6sLMo&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=qCdEYzeFtpM&t=1276s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry if it' kinda compressed. they went from ym phone to FB to my pc. and fb nukes the fuck out of picture quality

2/3

/p/ as fuck.
What are you using?

yo

noice

always good to see another pugbro

No, it's not. OP's photos are pretty bad.
Even filtered shit is better.
Take some online lessons OP. Learn composition. Your shit sucks. Improve ASAP if you're going to make this thread.
Only good photo so far

Tried doing some pans at a race..

Bet nobody can name this car without googling it.

Clearly you don't know shit.

>muh composition, because I watched a YouTube tutorial once

Saying "composition" alone is incredibly fucking vague. The issue at hand for the most part is that it's a car show. Its difficult to photograph a car in a parking lot with other cars in an interesting way that hasn't been done to death. Especially without any control over lighting. The only issue with any of El Sable's photos he's posted in this thread, where an element that he had control over is lack luster, is the subject weighting relative to framing, which is tough to do in an interesting way when you've got cars side by side and parallel so focusing on just one subject is tough. Meets happen in the middle of the day and involve cars being next to each other and unstaged for photos. Real fucking hard to get a dramatic photo of a viper with beautiful lighting and appealing "composition" when it's the middle of the fucking day and it's next to some shitty bikes and it's owner is awkwardly watching you shoot.

You're clearly also a newfag because you're unaware of Sable's other car photography, which is very good.

Here's a snapshit of mine with highschool-project-tier "composition," however I still think it's somewhat appealing.

th-thanks

I've regarded these threads as being more about the cars in the photos, than the photos themselves

the opposite would be true if this thread were on /p/ imo

someone actually modified a carina E?

Yeah and it's not the only one.

Hello, fellow Lithuanian...

that one looks kinda cool desu

my parents had one, gud car. never see one tho

I took some pictures of my bike. I'll be going to shows soon though with the ferd

Still have the temporary tags. Love my Ranger

more peugeot

happy with how my tail lights came out

Too dumb for the academy?

D3200 with a 35mm prime
Bless up br/o/ther
Think Ima take some pics of my cb750 today when I get off work, just got around to shortening my new chain and slappin her on

e

You need to go back.

the new daily and the racecar

Man I miss my beater previa in high school.

my buddy bought one a week after i got mine too lel

What year cb?

'81

Time to sell my FZ6..

McDicks meetup bfore hitting them twisties

Nsx at the meet a week bfore

youtube.com/watch?v=b2RBSm_eJDI&t=76s

youtube.com/watch?v=FI-12V6sLMo&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=qCdEYzeFtpM&t=1276s

how's australia?

If you feel like it. It's a great bike.

>that ugly swing arm

just took these like 30 min ago

Fuck I miss Iowa so much, it rains every other day in this communist place.

weather has been pretty gorgeous here recently, been having some euphoric bike rides

I haven't seen the sun for weeks, the day I saw that NSX was the last time. New England is shit.
>Black ice in April
>A P R I L

My bike has been sitting for almost a year, fuckin a.