I need a car that is

I need a car that is

>fun to drive
>extremely reliable
>affordable
>practical

Does this fit the bill?

Also I've never driven manual before, will this be an easy car for noobs?

Yep

Bmw m2 poorcuck

yep
yeeeep

>none of the above

>Americans think cars without a hatch or liftback could ever be regarded as practical

Honda manuals are the best for learning. I learned to drive stick in a civic, you could basically use every gear for every speed, almost impossible to stall too.

Lexus IS / Altezza

1993-2001 Toyota Corolla. You can get them for peanuts on craigslist, they're tough as nails, fuel efficient, have very high-quality (considering they're econoboxes) interiors, and with a manual transmission they're spirited and fun.
Protip: If you're not taking my advice, at least never buy a car made after the economy crash of '08. They're guaranteed to be shit.

Get a challenger m8.

We dont need cars to haul giant stuff, we have trucks for that. This allows us to truelly enjoy cars as cars instead of being shoehorned into using them to haul.

No. Get one of these

Why? I'm not poor or Mexican.

>surrey get literal shitboxes instead of a decent car

Because the new si is shit. 20-25k could get a much nicer used car.

That's not a new Si, 9th gen Civics are like 5 years old now
They go for like $10k-$15k for decent examples in Canada

>durr buy a 15 year old AMG for $25k
I'd rather buy an FRS, and unless you were brain damaged you'd buy something like it or a Mustang too

Tsx or tl 3.2 with a manual. Much less boyracer if you can find a stock one

They're heavier and not really boi racer car in term of feels

Community is just as toxic though

>TL 3.2
$25k can get you an almost new TL 3.7 with SH-AWD and maybe even a supercharger installed

That gen is hideous though

>being a superficial cunt
It's objectively better in almost every single way, that AWD system was good enough for Audi to try and copy

>Yuropoors can't afford multiple cars

bump

Fiesta ST

The only unreliable of the Fiesta is the DCT, but the ST only comes with a 6 speed Getrag