/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Jester Edition

Elder Thread >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/03/21/celebrate-the-jesters-festival
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/16/the-eso-morrowind-travel-series
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/03/22/battlegrounds-feature-2---foyada-quarry

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/129317468

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Beginner's Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>PC graphics settings
imgur.com/a/2S4Jn

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
isthereanydeal.com

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
We just don't know

1st for wood elf sluts

just thinking about morrowind makes me well up. i spent countless hours wandering around in that game. Reminds me of my childhood. am i a faggot?

sup nig

People raging on the forums because of the big CP tree changes.

Wow, the OP is actually clean and doesn't have any extra (embed)s or misspelt [Beginner's Guide]. Good work.

>queue as healer
>vet dungeon
>weird tanker
>no taunts
>doesn't block
>let him fighting a single trash enemy
>can't even kill it
>have to healing him after every hit
>no more sustain to my team mates
>can't buff or deal damage
>no more magicka to heal who real needs heals
>entirely dungeon babysitting that fat orc ass
>he tries to add me at the end

This, nice work OP

>Buy new bed for my apartment
>Larger than the shitty apartment in Auridion
It's not like I wanted a comfy place to sleep anyways...

Well then, there are plenty of spacious homes available for purchase in the crown store! And if you don't have the furniture, t\you can always "invest" in the furnished option for just a few crowns more!

Why is Speaker Terenus such a daddy?

Do DoT's of the same element stack? ie can I use 2 different sources of poison DoT on a single enemy?

Yes.

K guys my firend bought me this game

He's an Imperial Templar. I'm gonna be a Khajiit nightblade.

Wish me luck on my adventures.

>get thieves guild quest
>retrieve captains spyglass
>captain is level 160 champion
>i'm level 15
>keep getting 1 shot

why does this keep happening? it's literally impossible for me to complete this mission now

sneak you dingus

i-i knew that

>Craft something for someone
>They provide mats
>They ask how much it cost em
>I say I do it for free because I can't be arsed to haggle and I already had businesses being where I had to craft the stuff
>Tipped 5k

Does the pie exp bonus stack with exp scrolls?

I hope you just survive long enough to get corpus.
Good luck user

Indeed, and it stacks with training gear.

>7 pieces of blue training gear, 8% xp each
>Blue weapon, 7% xp
>Pie, 100%
>Psijic ambrosia, 50%
>313% xp bonus

or get uber psijic for total 413% bonus, heard the record is 1h 43m for level 3-50.

Just bought this game and a GTX 1080, the game is great, but I seem to be only getting about 50 frames per second, on a GTX 1080... I have a 3570k OC'd and 32GB of RAM...

What gives?

Indeed, with purpled out training armor for every 10 levels, weapons every 5 or so, while being 600 CP for the buffs, and their skyreach partner was 600 CP. Doable, but quite a bit of pre-grind effort involved.

>Tfw you go from level 49 to C389 in the middle of a fight and all the enemies suddenly scale up and you're gear is now extra shitty

But do you get better frames with this?

I knew it.
I already saw the bird when typing the question.

The jester personality is the best purchase I have ever made.

>run around cyrodil
>combat maneuvers, orc racial Sprint speed buff, sprint
>mother fucking forrest gump outrunning dudes on horses

i feel like crying every time i hear the oblivion soundtrack used
being in vvardenfell is going to ruin me

i got a spare branch runebox. do you think i could trade it for the mudball one?

Jumping around is great too, especially when your character laughs like a bumbling retard.

Which champion level should I grind to on my newly dinged level 50 before I can play alts and start gearing my main?

160+

Won't that take years

no

What are the best places for dolmen farming? I'm getting tired of Alik'r

No, when you hit 50 for the first time on your first character, you are given 4 million enlightenment XP, this games rested XP. That will take you to CP ~100 easy. From there, it isn't too much farther. That way, if you get to 160, gear will stop scaling, so you can farm for gear for your main and alts without worrying about out leveling it.

Then auridon, every other zone doesn't do.pare.

tfw Jester King Jorunn gets naked

Bangkorai is alright to farm i guess, awards a decent jewelry set for stam users.

>Go and search for his wife
>She's completely naked running around on all four
Still more gracious than your average nord

Probably, if you can find anyone selling the mudball one.

>friend uses his montly goodboy points on crowns
>gets furniture, cosmetic and pet
>i get a million potions and xp trash

sasuga

You clearly weren't a good enough go- I mean boy. Either wait a month or buy more good goy sheckels.

wait, I'm new and confused. As a nightblade, aren't there stamna versions of magicka based skills for stamina characters? I made nightblade but everythign seems to be magicka based.

Cloak is magicka based no matter which morph you pick, same with fear/mass hysteria i'm sure. Typical bread and butter abilities have mag/stam morphs though.

ah, so a few skills are magicka based, but there are smatima options for most skills? Ok.

I assume even if you're stamina based (or magicka) that you'll ocasionally be able to use skills based around the opposite attribute, right?

Yeah. Some stuff, like funnel health and siphoning attacks are useful for everyone.

but wont magicka skills be shit if you put all your attributes into stam? The only magicka ability I have is that invisibility one because it's useful for world stuff and isn't affected by attributes (since it doesn't do any damage / healing)

If you're stamNB use magicka skills for utility, not damage.

Siphoning attacks is a good example, another is cloak.

so what, is healing not affected by how much stam/mag you have?

Healing and shields are like damage unless it says it scales otherwise.

oh nevermind I thought siphoning attacks was something different

I'm still new

No worries, just don't let it happen again.

>I'm still new

Do you think I care? Don't waste my fucking time ever again.

Jester? More like cuckster

>vushhhh...pobloommm

I hate festivals.

Anyone got a guild nightblade tanking build? All the main sties have outdated shit

Pic reminded me of one I took.

Heh.

bump

what's up my fellow /tesog/'s?

>have 400 immovable pots and pvp like crazy
>autism kicks in because of this
>Make another 800
Why am i like this?

God, I hate the way you have to do those shitty "pickpocket 10 treasures" quests at different locations just to level up your thieves guild to unlock the next story mission. It's so damn boring.

Good set to pair with Julianos for a low level mag DK for PvP? I heard you don't need much mag regen and should focus on potions and ultis instead, + maybe mag cost reduction and resto heavy attacks, is that true?

Haha autist!

You have no idea.

If I start playing from Europe can I see\play with people from NA? I read there was a megaserver but I don't actually know what that means.

Also, if I do play I'll grab the gold edition. Do you think I should wait for Morrowind, is it likely there will be a better bundle with everything prior? I know some games do that, not sure about ESO.

Thanks a lot.

>If I start playing from Europe can I see\play with people from NA?
No, You'll only be able to see people from your server.
>Do you think I should wait for Morrowind, is it likely there will be a better bundle with everything prior?
You can get gold edition, or the guilds and glory megapack from the crown store for every DLc i'm pretty sure. As for morrowind, i just did the digital collectors edition upgrade.

There's two separate megaservers, EU and NA. You can play on either one regardless of where you actually are in the world. You can play on both as well, but characters and items bought in the Crown Store only apply to the one megaserver they come from. Only things tied to your account (like pre-order bonuses or the stuff from the Imperial/Gold addition or ESO+) carry over.

Playing on the one closest to you is probably ideal simply for lower network latency, but personally I never noticed any major lag playing on EU from NA, however I didn't do much PvP where I'd think it would matter more.

Alright thanks, I might roll on NA since my hours are odd.

Goddamn woodelf erpers

I HATE BOSMER

screenshot the chat lmao RPers are so fun to stumble upon

what are the ingredients? how do you have so much that you can make 800 potions?

Not them but Columbine + Dragonthorn + Wormwood

The only rareish ingredient there is Columbine but with the max Chemistry passive 800 would only take a stack (200) of each ingredient.

How can one play with the jester personality on? I mean it could be funny for a while, but surely the novelty wears off at some point and it just gets annoying.

Unless you like it. I turn it on in dungeons, and turn it off when solo.

So you use it for attention

This

Just recently hit 160, in blues, scramblin around tryin to find a set bonus, I still feel like a normal leveling character, all the while I see people at much higher champion levels doing things like solo'ing dolmens like they aint shit or nuking dungeon monsters that it takes enitre parties a minute to solo.

Is the discrepancy gear or is it champion points? Whats going on with these motherfucks?

CP. Try to run vWGT or vCoA2 to see if people won't kick you. The ride never ends.

>The ride never ends

No, I find it hilarious to have the heavily armored tank acting like a jackass while fighting the huge boss.

Reminder that sexhair best hair

>Random vet dungeon
>vCoA2
>DPS has the highest CP of all of other members
>CP 41
>I'm tanking

FUCK planar inhibitor

Got a 91 voucher blacksmithing writ, but it required order of the hour motif. I didn't like the prices for the motif on guild stores so I just decided to hold onto it till the arena would give me the motif.. first time in the arena.. got the exact page I needed.

Now I have a target skeleton. Good day.

m8 it's been like a day since it got released.

>30 runs runs of coh
>still no lich resto staff
Does it even exist?

no bird pics please

Stampede or silver leash pvp? Silver leash seems to have more utility and costs less, also it can kill the people that go wolf for the free stamina, but sometimes I won't be close enough to get the free charge

never reply to my posts again

Is endless hail useful in pvp?

But it's not a bird...

Not really, you're better off using one of the poision arrow morphs if you want some dot damage and caltrops if you want an aoe dot

I just waste more than 200 keys to TRY to get a heavy bloodspawn sturdy shoulder and I got 4 lights and 1 medium. This is bullshit, what a dumb system. Fuck you, Zenimax. I hope the megaserver fucking die.