2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

NTR edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/9kpyn

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ193919.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=504825
exhentai.org/g/856134/bc396c823b/
exhentai.org/g/660581/7504fcef27/
exhentai.org/g/1025588/74a0692b01/
schooner.com/~loverso/no-ads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for NTR is worse than scat.

Link to the game

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ193919.html

Second for scat is worse than vanilla.

Word.

Let's talk about Torikago circle 鳥籠.
You know, the folks who did To H and the Zvezda game.
They design all their protagonists after existing characters.

To H for "To Heart 2"
ドゥビドゥバーの世界性服 for the Zvezda anime
ゆらぎの村の仙狐 I think is from Super Robot Taisen?

Now, what did they use as a basis for
イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~
トレどる!!
cause I really like knowing where shit comes from. Anyone have an idea?

First for NTR is acceptable, as long as you don't self insert as the cuck

>NTR: You can recognize one user who usually posts essays pertaining to said fetish.

What did he mean by this?

Seriously for her partner quest it is going to require me to spend 1 million gold in her shop and then also give her another 500k for battle sex. I'll have to buy out her entire stock for days and days to spend that much.

Usually don't mind elves but won't mind if this one gets a few rape scenes.

hows the new [crotch] game?

Wish me luck.

FIYA!!!

Good luck.

Also word.

NTR is acceptable, as long as it's avoidable.

>スカトロ
It's pretty shitty. Good luck.

In the newest version you can be naked. It's one of the hotkeys like w,e,r,d,s or soemthing.

>cuck in denial

All the H scenes are like comics so you can't easily hook the shit, but have to use the cumbersome OCR

Someone make a Varges & Lotia edit of the shit was so cash pasta, I just realized how perfect it fits

scat is great, I don't know what you are talking about.

The art looks really quality.

>NTR edition
Why must you cucks ruin the thead straight at the OP

what happened to 女騎士ミレア屈辱の苗床生活(RJ196187) i was suppossed to come out this month and now every mention of it got deleted from dlsite,

I warned that I would make a NTR edition thread of no one else made wanted to make a new thread.

Nobody made a new thread.

You know why.

>mistaking NTR for cuckold

autism?

In case anyone playing RJ194951 / 魔法農家サバイバルRPG~おこめがない!~ a question. Is there a way to reach the city? The map under your house is full of horny cyclops

Discontinued.
Just like Otome Function.

kill yourself

>mistaking scat for shit

Otome Function page is alive and well, though.
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=504825

>good game gets released.
>EOP decides to do a full machine translation (a rewrite basically) to gain some shekels.
>as the game is now being "translated" no real translator will bother with it now.

just fucking end my life. just let me see casca being normal again then kill me

>tfw acting distant to my gf for over a month
>She STILL hasn't cheated on me

I can't take it any longer cuckbros.

>>EOP decides to do a full machine translation (a rewrite basically) to gain some shekels.
so To H, Haru Uru etc are rewrites, lol

>user is so pathetic that even his GF wont cheat on him because she pities him.
NTR-fags are really the worst

How do you even fap to something with such horrible art?

>How do you even fap to something with such horrible art?
If you look carefully on the right picture you can notice a fundamental proof of why. They live their lives feeing on shit, they dont know better,

You need to find someone who is willing to make advances on her at this point.
However it's a bit less fun than her doing it on her own or teasing you about flirting with other guys.

Subjective. I seriously think it has the best hentai artstyle I've ever seen. But maybe I just like the "ugly" artstyle more for some reason?

It's really weird half the people think it's beautiful the other half think it's an abomination. Really weird how it can be viewed differently by the same type of autistic masturbators.

>ROBFS4U/EOY will never be translated

Nevermind it wasn't that hard she is actually money crazy demanding money for every little thing during sex. Plus unlocked a really expensive ring to buy from her store.

Yeah finding someone to make advances on her ruins it. It needs to be of her own accord.

Fuck off to

>Don't talk about fetishes or aspects of games I don't like!!!

Fuck off it says NTR edition right in the OP.

>dosh
>dinero
>gold
>money
I'll bet that Abrahamic elf like gold over all.

Genuinely curious, what do you mean by 'best hentai artstyle'?

In my eyes all I see are grossly disfigured faces/bodies and amateurish attempts at drawing.

Could someone help me out, trying to remember the name of a game about a loli succubus?
Not the acerola one it was some smaller dev and had a bunch of costumes?

feels back ;________;

I don't know I really like the artstyle.

Other artstyles I also find really good are:
Akatsuki giken: exhentai.org/g/856134/bc396c823b/
N.O. Chachamaru: exhentai.org/g/660581/7504fcef27/
Freehand tamashii: exhentai.org/g/1025588/74a0692b01/

These are all unorthodox styles but I personally think they are among some of the best. For example I really hate the "standard" anime style you usually see a lot in visual novels and particularly loli type of doujinshi. I genuinely think they are ugly and badly drawn.

I know a lot of people see these styles as ugly and disgusting I don't even know why I like them as much.

Meanwhile in bizarro /hgg2D/...

Patreon games are the best. On time release, lot's of content and the best quality.

Don't fuck off

Kill yourself
kill yourself
please honestly just if you've ever had any thought to killing yourself, do it.

you've just got slightly different brain problems

All fetishes should be treated with equal respect.
It's not my, or anyone's, place to dictate what is "good" or not

RJ196423
RJ196683

Game?

How are you guys liking NTRPG 3 and Vitamin Quest 2?

Too far m8.

>NTRPG3 and VQ2
>Not loli bitch quest
Way to not play the best game out on DLsite, it's the best loli game in years, so glad I made it to release.

There should be a mandatory /hgg2d/ rule that you are only allowed to post if you have finished the classics such as NTRPG2 and Thug Hero Party.

It would cut out on a lot of shitposters/newfags and vanilla shits.

I'm enjoying Otome Function, it was worth the wait.

Im glad all the circles decided to translate the games before selling them!

This

You have to go back.

Fuck NTR

To answer from yesterday,
the pac file can be seen here: schooner.com/~loverso/no-ads/ but apparently after Firefox 51 or "newer Chrome", the default settings disabled it via a specific setting, so no wonder I started seeing ads more recently. Ublock replaces it just fine, however.

If you're using noscript on swfchan, make sure both swfchan.com and swfchan.net are prevented. Disabling ublock didn't bring ads up.

Anyone know where I can look for some older games that can't be found on nyaa or other popular sites?

you will have to ask around (japanese) forums and where usually oldfags basement dwellers reside. What are you looking for out of curiosity?

>that NTRPG2 ending

I wasn't prepared for that.

saggy breasts

I mean you can't be naked when you approach the area to do the event
If you are naked, then it means you aren't carrying anything (wallet) for the kids to steal

It's notorious for converting people to NTRfans. As many of us ITT can confirm.

gonna need to narrow it down way more than that user.

I had to quit playing this game around 20 hours in, it just got too monotonous even for a dungeon grinder fan. I think the thing that really got to me was the constant resetting to fucking level 1.

what happens? not playing cuckfeast for 5 hours for an ending

>you will have to ask around (japanese) forums and where usually oldfags basement dwellers reside.
I don't know any forums, besides maybe futaba and 2chan.
>What are you looking for out of curiosity?
RJ030420 RJ025205 RJ063098

You're missing out. Not gonna spoil it though. Play it or leave it.

The MC doesn't get to see his waifu getting fucked so he kills a nigger and gets stabbed by the dead guys girlfriend later.

After that, a draconic demigod comes and tells you that the whole game was the MC living in his ideal world as thanks for freeing him.

>insert jackie chan surprise face.gif

guys, is there any use in 'Tower of Liz' to have her clean of impurity besides getting the clone scenes?

How can one single tag bring so much joy and goodness to the world? It's a fucking gift from god himself.

thats not scat

That's netorare right?

From what I've learned today, the third symbol is 'ra'. It's netorare, isn't it?

I award this seal to "The prank war" game by torikago

...cucks learned to not shove their fetish into everyone's faces while crying about muh oppression when told to discuss it in the appropriate place.

I know this is supposed to be a joke but games having a NTR tag is actually a seal of quality nowadays.

If it had a NTR tag you just KNOW it's going to be a quality game.

does m1zuki take suggestions for his next game? me want shadowcore

>If it had a NTR tag you just KNOW it's going to be a quality game.
Thank you user, i didnt laugh this hard in a while.

lets discuss where the proper place to discuss cuckoldry is
the only correct answer is with their wife's bull while he is fucking her

he is going to "retire" now (just like he was going to do after every game he finished for like 5 games).

I give him 2 weeks before he announces his new project

I tried playing that game but was taken out of when I succesfully avoided the girl getting cucked by bandits, just to get to the next town and I whored her out to the item shop owner. I was expecting him to slowly give her the cock or something but he actually turned her into a public onahole the whole town uses instantly.

she still acted normal too. really wierd game.

This

THIS

If you actually read the story she is a cleanser of sins for the village and is thousands of years old. It just so happens that she fell in love with the MC and nobody tells him that everyone uses her as their personal cumdump except him because they have an emotional bond that is "beyond" sex according to the girl.

He is actually asking his paid patreons for suggestions.
So far, it looks like it's gonna be more NTR coming from him

>So far it looks like more NTR

GREAT NEWS!!!

Seriously though how many EOPs are singlehandedly converted to liking NTR due to M1zuki?

It only makes sense. His recent stuff has been that so that's the type of crowd he will attract to his patreon, so why would they vote for anything else.

that makes more sense then. I tend to CTRL a lot.