If your ride doesn't have some sort of motorsports history, it can't even be considered a car

If your ride doesn't have some sort of motorsports history, it can't even be considered a car.

You guys are stupid

who cares

you can race anything

real test is if it holds a record or not

if it doesnt its a piece of shit

my car holds the World Closed Course Speed Record for non turbo 4-cylinder powered race cars.

It's true though. If your car, a sports car no less, has no motorsports heritage or lineage, then it's fucking trash. At no point during its development would somebody have said "we need this part, designed this way, because we need to go faster". That's why Koreans simply can't compete. Except for the i20 and Tiburon, strangely.

Is Volvo a Formula 1? Hello?

im in the clear then

Turns out it is.

I'm pretty sure my car has been used in LeMons. That's good enough for me.

E120-chan

You have a S62 swap? Nice.

>my car holds the World Closed Course Speed Record for non turbo 4-cylinder powered race cars.
What the fuck would that even be? A 944?

Pretty sure the Fiesta also has a 1-make championship for it too

If your ride doesn't have its own race series, it can't even be considered a car

>Koreans simply can't compete
>implying that Hyundai isn't balls deep in rally

>volvo
>omega express
checks out

I'm safe.

>my shitbox dominates 2WD rally with the minimum modifications

Feel s

>except for the i20 and Tiburon
Do you have reading problems?

They should just kill themselves, their fucking i20 has more motorsports connection than the Genesis Coupe, and the Veloster drives like shit despite being used as a platform for RX.

*feels good

Feels good

even my autotragic Accent has some motorsports lineage in it

I am finally not left out

I'll bite.

OMG, I almost just had a heart attack because I thought I somehow skated 8 hours on my ass at 80 mph to New Orleans last month because pic related isn't a car, then I remembered that OP is a fucking retard and motorsports is just a small fraction of the applications for an automobile.

does this count?

it could've been so great :'(

if you think that your car shares anything with its purpose built brother, you're delusional.

People have raced everything retard. By this logic, the vape bros are the most respected kids on the block.

Pretty moot point but ill bite

t. VT-VZ Commodore

My ride has a motorsports history, can it be considered a car?

>tfw no motorsports history

It is slow and useless now. Fuck.

At least yours isn't known for crashing into porsches

a piece of shit, probably Subaru

So how exactly does this relate to my daily driver?

Is300/Altezza glad they raced it so I can feel better about my premium shitbox is300. Jk it's super nice

I watched that video made me smile when I heard that all it has are suspension upgrades, makes me proud to own a FiST

First gen Ford Probe?

>class land speed record

MR2 masterrace.