/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Maninobros edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkVSiCqKHWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mugi!

Reminder to not remove the ahoge.

Revenge.

Kuzu! I can't do it right.

I think I might have feelings for kuzu-user. Doushiyo?

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She was also rebuild by Hajime as a robot and won the Hajimebowl and nothing can convince me otherwise not even Kodaka himself

Cutest boys.

Get in the line.

posting best girl!

I like these kinds of revenge pictures.

I want to fuck Korekiyo

Sorry user but Kuzu user is married and has two kids last time I checked
So unless you want to be a home wrecker you have to be satisfied with watching him fuck his wife

I want to fuck Kaito.

Oh man, that hit me somewhat.
Very relevant in my situation.

O-Oh, well... if that's how you feel.

>Kuzu user is married
I-I am?

>you have to be satisfied with watching him fuck his wife
That's my fetish.

Reminder that Moe is not for bullying. He's for loving, protecting, corrupting him into your personal sex toy once you start dating him, and keeping him away from dirty producers.

I want my beloved Saihara to accidentally drink an aphrodisiac and go horny for the rest of the day. He would ask me to fill his holes with my enormous cock, and I would comply.

I would take him to the forest while letting him wear a black tight cocktail dress with a vibrator shoved in his ass. While I drive the car he would cum a few times in his seat, shivering and trembling from the overstimulation, but still unsatisfied. When we reach the forest, I immediately make out with him--putting hickeys here and there all over his body--and pull out the vibe, him whining from the emptiness.

Soon enough we would get out of the car and go to a nearby tree to fuck like rabbits. Orgasm after orgasm he would scream wantonly, asking me to cum inside him again and again until he passes out from exhaustion. Once he does wake up, though, I would start fucking him again, not minding his mewls of pain and pleasure about to be gentle with him. (He's bound to enjoy it anyways, showing by his nails digging on my back.)

It would come to the point where the grass is flowing with semen and sweat and Saihara's flush body is trembling from the afterglow of sex. I lie down beside him for a few minutes, hoping someone wouldn't hear his extremely loud moans.

Angie is cute! Cute!
Kuzuanon, that's not fair! If you marry someone, marry with everyone then!

Damn right. It's SHSL Tulpaman who is created for bullying.

Correct!

Contribute to trials ranking:

A-rank: Saihara Kaede Ouma
B-rank: Maki Kaito Tulpa
C-rank: Hoshi Kiibo Miu
D-rank: Angie Tenko
E-rank: wallpaper Himiko Gonta

Well, you already have kids. You probably don't want them to grow up knowing that their father fucked with some anons on the internet when their mother wasn't looking, right?

O-Oh... I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist, so I wouldn't mind one bit.

B-But I'm not married!

Himiko contributes a lot. Ouma just trolls, Kaito and Maki can screw things up

That's a fair assessment, I'd say. Though I think Himiko should be moved up to C or D

Cute bears.

Oh god, I never thought my fetishes would get acknoledged... How do I find you?

You forgot Kirumi.

It's not fucking fair, kuzu-user

;_;

>tfw Kuzuryu user reveals his fetish

STOP

Real V2 right here Kuzu
youtube.com/watch?v=bkVSiCqKHWI

FAKE PROTAGONIST SHOULDNT HAVE AHOGE

Would kids of DR1, SDR2, and NDRV3 will get along if all of them cramped together in one giant dormitory?

I love chocolate-ssu!

Sorry, my photoshop slipped.

Well, you're not the only one who says that to me, most of my friends tell me I shouldn't hit or let others hit me because of that. But my family blood runs too strong, and like my fathers and grandfathers and fathers before that. I can't resist the urge of love and passion. All of the men in my family are pervs somehow
Bijin-san doesn't mind because we're not soul bound yet or whatever the word is that you call people who are married.
Plus, my little babies will probably become playboys like me too

Well... I dunno.

What's unfair?

Reading as we speak.

>you will never leave an anonymous message in his locker, calling him by his twitter name and telling him to meet you after school
>he'll never go to the meeting point, panicking and thinking that his life will be over in a few seconds
>you will never reassure him that you don't have any intention to tell anyone or blackmail him
>you will never tell him that you're his biggest fan and that you've been following him since he started whoring himself on the internet
>you will never beg him to have sex with you while he looks at you dumbfounded, blushing furiously and mumbling that he's actually a virgin and never did anything with anyone
>you will never promise him to fulfill all of his most secret fantasies
>he will never tell you in a shaky voice that he'll think about it before taking your mail address and leaving in a hurry
>he will never message you and talk to you about his fetishes, still embarrassed about it
>you will never invite him over at your house and tenderly fuck him for the first time
>you will never order him to wear shibari under his clothes at school
>you will never play with the remote connected to the plug inside his ass, watching him squirm on his chair during class
>he will never suck you off between two classes because he can't wait anymore
>you will never fuck him in the school's toilets while he's trying to suppress his moans
>you will never tie him up on your bed and stick a vibrator up his ass before leaving him here all day
>you will never come back to the sound of his broken voice begging you to fuck him
>you will never grant his wish and force him to orgasm over and over again until he can't even talk anymore
>you will never fuck him live in front of hundreds of people, making them envious and wish that they were you
>he will never confess his love to you and tell you that he's really happy to have met you
>you will never spend the rest of your lives happily loving each other and fucking like animals everday
Why even live?

OK then

Contribute to trials ranking:

A-rank: Saihara Kaede Ouma
B-rank: Maki Kaito Tulpa
C-rank: Kirumi Hoshi Kiibo Miu
D-rank: Angie Tenko Himiko
E-rank: wallpaper Gonta

Incorrect!

Moekiyo is for loving, protecting, and supporting him to become a more confident person as he learns to appericate himself more!

he'd still be a kinky slut though.

>1 second between each other
Top jej

>Himiko lower than Angie and Tenko
>Miu that high
>Ouma not in lowest tier

>one second apart
DELETE THESE

And I love meme magic

Move Ouma to B
Move Kirumi to B
Merge C and D

That you'll never become truly mine

teehee

Apparently Ace Combat is loved as much in Japan as it is in the west. I think the planes and the gameplay/music have something to do with it. Just watch that video.

>Ouma
>Helping
And Miu was a retard, she was only right ince in ch3.

KEK

>tfw you remember kaede's character design was centered on her being a fake protagonist

yamete kudastop you're bringing back memories

Cute normies.

Ki-bo and Miu were as useful as the guys in the D-rank, probably even lower.

when drv3 will come to pc how about we mod kaede sprite by cutting her ahoge

Miu made the drones and electron bombs which contributed to the trial discussion, and that was more than what wallpaper and Gonta did all game

I want this artist to draw more funny faces.

thank you I love manino

Holy shit, this is fucking great.
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY PIANO BAKA

Nothing is impossible.

I'm familiar with Ace Combat. I love airplanes, ships, you name it, so that's right up my dark and shady alley.

I got you bro.

>the drones
And she forgot about talking about it, even Kaede yell at her for that.

>electron bombs
Wasn't she dead at that moment? That's not really being useful in THE trial.

Anytime

YAMETE

It's almost like you haven't played or at least watched the game

why is Miu so stupid, isn't her profile saying that she's a genius?

I just picked up danganronpa 2 for PSTV, I played the first game for psp when the fan translation came out so im familiar with the games basic formula. Is there anything I should know?

Really? I'm possesive, clingy and jealous to a fault sometimes, kuzu-user. I don't think it's possible for us to have a relationship.

Gonta's a retard, even though he knows so much about insects.

shut up decoy only the true protagonist in danganronpa have the rights to have ahoge

Being good creating machines means that she is smart or at least book-smart since you need to learn a lot of shit, she is just terrible at being a detective.

I want this artist to draw more lewd tulpaman.

>New Features in Class Trials
>New Students
>Island Setting
>Arguably a better story
>Kuzuryuu
>Island Mode
>Monomi Game
>Panties

Please, I've once dated a shitty Koizumi clone who was so bossy that I tolerated her for months, I can handle anything.

Yes.
RUN BEFORE THE SPOILERS!

Also they're in VR and nobody is actually dead.
Happy, yay~ :D

KOOOOODDDDDAAAAAKKKKAAAA

Well yeah, while Monokuma Theater's are seemingly random, they are also a sign of foreshadowing, some people believe the Monokuma Theater is actually the audience watching the DR TV show.
iirc the suicide video was in DR1's Monokuma Theater.

BEST. WRITER. EVER!!!!!!

Does Japan think that SDR2 is better than DR1?

But all the games have panties.

In SDR2 you get them after beating FTEs, not just a School Mode ending

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Still working on the requests from two threads ago, it's taking a while

In the meantime, happy birthday to Piano Baka!

well giving panties only in dr2 but in upgraded dr1 they added the school mod wich allows you to get panties of other characters

No, that's incorrect.
The PSP version of DR1 did not have panties.
That was added along with School Mode in DR1.2 Reload for Vita, which is what the West got as separate games for the Vita and PC as well as the DR1.2 Reload in PS4.
DR2 introduced this.
And thisA majority do. But of course, DR1 sold better.

Yes.

Why do some people actually get buttblasted after hearing that SDR2 is better? Just wondering.

are we still in kodaka hands

>A majority do. But of course, DR1 sold better.
Really? Everything says that dr2 sold better.

What if i'm a boy?

Anyone have the pictures of every characters underwear?

>Tulpa is the only character in a high rank who isn't a main character or part of the trio
So what did Kodaka mean by this, lads?

Does anyone have a whole V3 map?

It's a common case of nostalgia mixed in with jealousy I suppose.
It's common in many series with a better sequel than base game.
Like Pokemon for example.
People would argue that the first game is better because of characters or whatever or the school setting. But most like it because it's the first game and that's that. They cannot comprehend any other factors.

I'm talking about Japan. The sales of the console versions point to more units being sold, primarily for the PSP and Vita versions, dunno about the west.

I have very open tastes, I can fuck anything that moves. Except cows.

Oh, forgot DR1 was originally on the PSP. I assumed the DR series was always on the Vita, even though it began before it even came out. My bad.

>dr1 and sdr2 had the protagonist's love interests spoonfeeding them answers to the trials
>v3 did that for the first trial, then killed off the love interest, forcing the protag to figure shit out by himself for the rest of the game
v3 did a good job. shuu best mc

these picture gave me idea of fanfic but since i ESL-kun i cant write is summary of it

>FAKE PROTAGONIST SHOULDNT HAVE AHOGE
Exactly.

Would you fuck a crab?

You're not a Kuzuanon, you're a Teruanon!

No worries, it's a common mistake so it's no big deal.

I am ESL too and will give a go on some fanfic when I have time just for shits and giggles.

Depends, are there pincers involved? If so then yes. If it's food then no.

..............Is this FICTION?

All time favorite pasta, a masterpiece. I dream of this every night.
This also works too!
Cutest normies.
>Moe in a braid
Cute...

Thanks. Anyone got the rest?