By what age should aspiring biznessmen move out?

By what age should aspiring biznessmen move out?

Lookin good bro
Would totally fall for it and not even mad after I nut
No homo

Never, live in your parents shed in the yard and rent your room out too.

17 is optimal in the US.

best case you've been working full time and going to school since you were 14. You'll graduate early because school is ridiculously easy. You'll skip college because you're already running other people's businesses in managerial roles and making more money than college grads anyways.

>nb4 Live with your parents til you're 45 to save startup capital

Realistically around 17 just turning 18. I assume graduating highschool at 17 and going away to college is when most people move out which seems to be why most people move out that time it's when people are ready to move into adulthood. Moving out before is usually bad parenting

He said for "aspiring biznessmen", not college faggots who move out only to get drunk and fuck every weekend.

I'm 22 years old who's aNEET recent grad and can't find a job. Moreover, my parents own property and allow me to live in one of the apartments rent-free. Does this count as living with your parents?

>Does this count as living with your parents?
yes.

moving out means you pay your own way and if you fail you go live in a box, not back with mommy and daddy or any other benevolent relative or friend.

Men move out. Women may never really move out, plenty of them will live their entire lives supported in part or whole by others.

but men have to move out. At some point somebody needs to be supporting all those people that haven't yet moved out and may never. That person is usually a man. A man that has figured out how to pay his own bills and have enough left over to support others.

Like your dad for instance.

>Men move out

But the vast majority of millennials never move out these days...

they are not yet men.
many never will be.

>17
>being trusted to rent a piece of property
You were right with everything else but that, to be honest.

I live in my own but if my parent's offered my that I'd take it in a heartbeat. All that rent could be saved up for a home or thrown into my retirement fund.

>US
>working full time at 14
>not mowing lawns 4 hrs a week

Lucky fuck. I have to help my parents.

Depends. You should definitely suffer through living at home if you're at university. Moving out at 18 is for wageslaves.

Why is there such a problem with being a man these days?

Why has the standard dropped so tremendously low that having anything beyond a skinnyfat body, a job above $60k/yr and being self-sufficient after your early 20's is like a God amongst men?

I rented my first apartment at 17. If you've got 1st, last, and deposit on hand you're in better shape than a lot of older renters. Even more impressive is if you've held a full time job for over a year.

to be fair you probably won't be allowed out on your own without those things.

they are given other options.

older generations were not given those options. A lot of us hated the pressure of growing up so we let our children stay children forever.

Is more harm being done?

It feels like more people are being children for longer, I can't say I've moved out from my parents' house just yet but I feel something deeply wrong when I look to my peers or those slightly older than my age group.

What are the long-term ramifications of this? Are there any significant ones?

the main problem is the current generation is unaware of the attitudes that historically made the country strong. They prefer compassion over success because that's what they were given and taught.

this is nice, but it will likely result in a decline in power and influence for the entire country, and may lead to its fall in competition or war with countries that aren't so blessed.

we've gone soft.

I think you're just romanticizing the past and also people are living longer.

As long as you're a good person who handles his shit who cares if you don't meet some arbitrary metric of "manliness?" That's youtube tier drivel. I imagine being a "man" also means you shouldn't give a fuck what most people think.

Does this mean that since it's easier to stand out, it's also easier to take power of these people?

In the age of everyone staring at smartphones, being able to speak strongly and with power would seem to be quite captivating. Times have changed but have the fundamentals truly changed?

Everyone is fat/skinny these days for example, but has the inherent respect given subconsciously to those with a superior physique gone away?

>As long as you're a good person who handles his shit who cares if you don't meet some arbitrary metric of "manliness?"
that is the arbitrary metric I proposed.

supporting yourself and maybe others. Handle your own shit.

>As long as you're a good person who handles his shit who cares if you don't meet some arbitrary metric of "manliness?" That's youtube tier drivel. I imagine being a "man" also means you shouldn't give a fuck what most people think.

I think it's more about having a weak resolve and will.

Has the average person today even experienced much struggle beyond choosing out their iPhone case to match the now cheaply-made Doc Martens their mother bought them?

as soon as it is financially advantageous to do so.

Spoken like a real Veeky Forumsnessman

>as soon as it is financially advantageous to do so.

How can one really quantify the advantages coming from superior environment affecting your work?

can you imagine them rising up in violence to repel an invading force or protect a threatened ally?

some of their population have seen war, but the rest are blissfully ignorant of that sort of thing. Or really any uncomfortably thing.

there were times not long ago when every man that could hold a rifle needed to go kill people to survive. Now we tell our kids that's senseless and bad, and it WAS. But it was also necessary. Heaven help us if it becomes necessary again.

Those metrics are just not being a shitty person.

I think you're being facetious. Yes I think people have struggled with more than what you've described.

Technology will continue to make people's lives easier. Not much you can do about it. If people want to be "manly" they'll have to find their own ways to achieve that.

>Bad
But was it truly bad?

Is War just an inherent part of the animal known as Man?

>Not much you can do about it. If people want to be "manly" they'll have to find their own ways to achieve that.

You're making it seem as if I'm suggesting people run around and hunt animals with their bare arms, while shirtless and unshaven of course.

I'm not - I am simply pointing at the fact that we live in the most prosperous nation of all time, in the best time period to ever live and yet the biggest issues facing people is why Stephanie/Roger unfriended me, is my 8 year old daughter really a transvestite and how can we make our workplace more inclusive?

In a time when the information of the world is available at our fingertips.

Truly, how is it even possible that men are obese or uneducated in today's age?

Gyms are widely available, exercise routines and conclusions of studies are freely posted and broken down on online - entirely for free.

For goodness sakes, anyone WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION CAN LEARN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO LEARN.

How do people struggle with basic personal finance? How do people struggle with highschool-level math?

Essentially if you start a business it takes a couple of years to be profitable enough to live on. So I would say the year after you start to generate a profit. If you aren't implementing a business then get the fuck out.

>can you imagine them rising up in violence to repel an invading force or protect a threatened ally?

Men will do whatever they have to do to survive. They have enough plasticity to pick up those skills.

>But was it truly bad?
>Is War just an inherent part of the animal known as Man?

War outside of defense of one's nation is bad yes you edge lord.

As for the rest of your stuff, people have been irresponsible since well humans have been a thing. The difference know is that mistakes don't have a good chance in ending in death.

If you want to make a positive influence on the world then address those issues you see below. Posting on Veeky Forums acting holier than thou does no good.

>War outside of defense of one's nation is bad yes you edge lord.

The question is whether it's man's natural state. Is War natural? Can we ever really escape war, and if we do so artificially does it come back to bite us in the end in other faucets?

Live in your parents' skin

I didn't set an age but an amount of money saved. That is 25.000€. About to move out in a few months at the age of 26.

>Be me, 26 male
>Lived with parents while working through college
>Graduated in STEM at 22 with no debt due to reduced living expenses
>Parents offer to let me build a safety net by living with them for one more year
>Saved over 50k and move out
>Started business
>Putting in over 100 hours per week between STEM work and my business
>Forget to eat because working
>Go to hospital
>Parents force me to move back in to ensure I'm eating.
>Fast forward to 25, business now makes much more than STEM work
>Quit job, focus only on business (limit myself to 40-50 hours per week)
>Move out again, this time health is not negatively affected

Don't move out too soon my dude.
Boomers and wannabe boomers will throw a shit fit.
But seriously, fuck those people.
I'm on track to retire in my late 30s or early 40s.
And I send money home to my parents every month so that they could afford to retire.

Don't you regret missing out on a lot by living on your own though?

My business lets me work remotely.
I'm free to be anywhere and to do anything I want when I want to do it.
If anything, people that moved out early are the ones missing out.

How the fuck do you afford an apartment at 17? Shit costs more than what minimum wage pays.

My cousins are in their twenties and still live with their parents cuz they don't have the money to live on their own

Location location location.

I was kicked out at 18, but I was lucky. Doing great now in my 30s.

I think you should have your shit together 20, at least in school / trade apprenticeship or employed and paying your bills. I'd kick your shit to the curb at 25.

depends where you live. If you are from melbourne (australia) then don't even think about moving out until you're at least 25, and have been working full-time for a few years.