/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/de/tournaments/signup/OUk7td6jZT
strawpoll.me/12597951
strawpoll.me/12597946
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2667322
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I FUCKING DESERVE IT
I DESERVE overpowered cards, it's NOT FAIR, gamepress is listing me one tier below the top tier, IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
Do you not understand my suffering, only SWORD should be nerfed

Signup for todays tourney:
challonge.com/de/tournaments/signup/OUk7td6jZT

/aesthetic/

Bricking aggro.

Go ahead and bully me

Nth for poorfag casual shitters eternally BTFO

strawpoll.me/12597951

strawpoll.me/12597946

Every class has overpowered cards, angry user.

>aggro shadow

Come on now. You're just trolling right?

Are you ready, shadowbabs?

REDDIT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Name one dragon card that is as blatantly overvalued as Levi

sword should get nerfed because it's a shit craft and I hate it

>gamepress
I wonder if they'll let me submit a deck if I streak to 20+. I would make a super shit blood deck and thousands of netdeckers would brick with it.

Again, where is your argument that Daria isn't tier 2? "You're wrong" isn't an argument. I see no reason to nerf a tier 2 deck when it still does well against the tier 0 deck. Nerf sword, buff some other cards, and then we'll talk.

*banishes my own board*
Come at me, fucko.

Forever 17!

>attendant
>soldier
There's your problem.

take out all the attendants
put in spooky skeletons or gobu
also imo take out one skeleton fighter

they should nerf sword because my feelings

>set of Cerberus
>with Cursed Soldier
Is this a thing?

I never did argue that it wasn't
All I ever argued that levi was blatantly overvalued, you're the one pushing MUH GAMEPRESS TIER 2 SUFFERING MUH SWORD BOOGEYMAN

Look at his game history in the previous thread and then ask yourself that question.

>Luna using Path to Puragatory
N-Nani?! Translation?

what are some decks to work towards as a new player?

I've tried sword, but I don't think I have the cards for it. As of right now this is the best deck I have, been having a good winrate in it.

I really like the high risk / reward of blood, but I won't have the cards for control for a very long time.

Not like I do any better when I try to play Nep.

I fucking lost every match I played today so no, it's not a thing.

>"aggro" shadow
It's shit. A single shitty combo isn't enough to save it. It's """"aggro"""" in the same way Albert is """""midrange""""".

Aggro is dead in ToG. Nep is dead. Board floods on turn 7 won't do shit in removalverse.
Shadow is a dead craft.

HANDS OFF THE GRAVES

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2667322

I've already explained why. I'm looking at it from the perspective of DECK power, not CARD power. Levi is a crazy good card. But the decks he's used in are tier 2 or lower. So why nerf him? Why not focus instead on nerfing the overpowered classes as a whole, and then look at him afterward?

The current top 1 master has over 2k wins as aggro blood, x2 over rank 2 master. Is he human or actually a bot piloted by a cleverly written AI?

the joke is right there user
hint: look up burial grounds

Not going to claim levi isn't very good even as op cards go. But shit like siegfried, breath of salamander, griffon knight, forte, and even ivory dragon are pretty op. All classes need to have some op cards so they're worth using.

>nep with 3 drops
What in the fuck are you doing? No wonder you're losing. Your decks are fucking retarded

Take out 1-2 Demonic Strikes, all 3 Attendants and 1 Soul Conversion.

>mfw the reason eris conspired with the nexus was so that she can stay in the dream world and be 17 forever

Wait, people want sword nerfs? Where would you even start? All their cards are pretty honest. Also with the new expansion coming up, ToG will undo what RoB did and that's make aggro overall weaker.

What should I use instead of 3 costs?
4 costs for Urd and Necroass?

griffon knight is shit

the #2 guy played rune for a while then switched to aggro blood

Not him, I climbed with that deck to Masters with ease. It's that deck exactly, so it's safe to assume he copied it. 2378 Nep literally destroys Sword.

Aggro blood is very cheap to build! This was the deck of some user who made it to master I think

>honest meme

Because he's blatantly overpowered to the point of carrying your entire midgame to enable your endgame agenda, but that's fair and balanced because I'm only one tier below top tier according to gamepress

You just DON'T UNDERSTAND, my pain and suffering DESERVES this blatant over-value

You should try aggro blood if you dont have cards. Better options reroll or buy prebuilts.

>2378 nep
>no khaiza

nep with 3 drops is not bad though? it's easier to survive the early game against aggro with it

>user trying to be condescending while being oblivious to how retarded he is

2378 Nep is the best Nep you fucking retard. I bet you play the worst 2478 version.

basically she was bluffing about using a Death tyrant deck and she used ptp

>griffon knight
>ivory dragon
Ahaha what the fuck

>get Albert to face every turn 5
Sounds honest to me.

>Iceform is 3 PP and tsubaki is 6 PP. By which point you should already have a massive tempo advantage
By your logic reaper should be also played on turn 2, just because 2pp, right? If you think that smart iceform play is on turn 3-4-5 then you're quite bad at this game. Let me remind you that iceform vanishes completely after 1 turn (i bet you didn't know), you need to have a lot of followers, not just your face to protect. Daria's usually 5 turn card so earliest iceform will be turn 6, that's the best way to get value out of temporary ward.

>Let me guess, C1?
I can ask the same, are you C or D? You clearly don't understand how iceform is played. Go get your master at least before shitposting.

It's a key card in a t1-2 deck right now.

What's wrong with attendant? I'm using him along with Urds and climbed AA3 with it easily.

>end turn
>takes 30 seconds before the opponent's turn message shows up
I want mobile players to go and stay gone

Yes I do which is objectively better in every single way. How are 1/4 wards going to save you from anything when you can shit liches out instead

>tfw only nep I ever played was a 2578 list with 3x Cerberus and Goblinmounts

too passive, slow, expensive for aggro

Again with the shitposting. This is your last chance.

If you agree that Daria is tier 2, how can you justify nerfing it? How does nerfing Levi keep the other, more powerful decks in check? You're looking at the card as a vacuum. Levi isn't a deck. You don't just play Levi. Nerfing Levi would be like fixing a car with a broken engine and steering column by just making the steering column super good.

You have one more shot. Explain to me why nerfing Levi will help balance the game as a whole, including sword. Especially because nerfing Levi is nerfing one of the best decks that actually counters sword.

Have fun with those attendants and corpses being ignored while your opponent storms face.

>Shadow is a dead craft.
Shadow is actually Necromancer, literally a class about the dead.

>You should only ever play iceform at turn 6, when you know the enemy has tools to deal with it

I'm guessing B rank at best

>Attendant
>Urd
Did you play control? That user wants to play aggro and says he's bricking. Apparently he lost more than 5 games in a row.

It's really good, but there are no tempo-oriented decks for Dragon right now. It's the same Levi actually, no one complained about him until there was a more aggressive deck for him.

Do not reply to the namefag shitposter.

Attendant is simply not a good ''aggro'' card and will make you brick more often than it will help.

>>griffon knight
reason """face""" dragon beats other aggro
>>ivory dragon
best 1 drop in the game since it doesn't brick you and is basically free value if you draw it later on

>0 ( Z E R O) lurching corpse
>Why am I losing?!
i'll tell you why you're losing user. You have absolutely no board control up until nep.

yeah man, those do-nothing liches will really save your face against albert

Stop shitposting you autist

>I'll plug my ears and call it shitposting until you go awaaay!!!
Runebabs are so pathetic and defensive when called out on blatant overvalue jesus christ. There are so many other crafts that you are blatantly ahead of, but MUH SWORD boogeyman keeping me in second place :((
>oh and you can't respond with anything that I think is upsetting or disagreeable, or i'll plug my ears and leave to save face
What is it that makes daria and d-shift players so collectively insufferable, guys?

>mulligan khawy
>get mordecai
>draw khawy

Can I get a concede? 22830

Corpse is hot garbage, if you want to actually control the board, play Lyrial, Khaiza and AotW.

>lurching corpse
>wanting to fuck up your kamura targets with a corpse triggering first

You are right though. He needs more soul hunt/undying

He's bricking because he has Cursed soldier and too many demonic strikes.

It's a great card to just evolve as well. Basically a 3 3 that you can't remove easily. That along with the skeleton 3-drop makes the board pretty sticky against boardclears.

>shitpost without arguments
As expected from dota scum.

Mordecai seems like he's just dying for some dueling actions.

>about 30 2-3 cost cards in deck
>draw cost 8, 7 and 6 after mulligan.

And here comes the shitpost instead of the argument. Sad! Goodbye.

>3PP 2 face damage on a 2/3 body that costs a card
vs
>3PP 3 face damage on a 4/4 body that enhances your hand

jesus fucking christ, I sure hope midshadow is good next expansion

How could someone has over 2k wins in a month? 2720 to be exact. Assuming 70% winrate it is 3885 games. It takes at least about 5 mins a game to finish even for aggro blood since matching and animations take some time. It is over 12 hrs non stop every day.

Do not reply to him, newfriend.

Thanks Erasmus

No__

12 hrs a day is nothing for a team of people. They just take shifts so the account is always playing.

>no ghosts
>no damage
>absolutely no damage to even trigger pact
>wards for no reason

as a shadow main this makes me sad
but then again its probably a netdecking unga retard

You forgot that one of those costs an evo and one doesn't, user.

How the fuck am I supposed to beat "tempo" rune as bats?

Nice to know you admit you have no argument and can only dismiss things you disagree with, only to announce your leave to save face. Another embarrassment for runekiddies

bu-ut muh static play, I should never play around the matchup
How am I expected to delay the game according to proper tempo, I play rune so I can only follow guides. How am I supposed to think for myself when I'm so accustomed to bulldozing everything with levi?

Start first
Hope for a better curve

I don't like him because people can ignore or banish it and then you wasted 3 PP. This is what I'm using right now to level up my Shadowcraft to 100.

No, it just costs a card instead.

>>wards for no reason
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It won't be user. It would be "ok" at best, like every other shadow deck.
Also don't forget that Dragon has joined the shadow bullying club along with dirt, which will be played a whole lot more because of Magical Big Guy and Haven in general.

Just Yurius, bro.

So that's how you truly unga bunga, really evolve my Alberts.

In comparison to griffon rider, an evo point is not worth the additional 1 effective card draw, 1 face damage, a rush, a spellboost, and a full 2/2 stat upgrade on top of that