Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cqVvp9YiYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first of all this isnt instagram faggot

>lowered shitboxes
>on a dirt road

4 but seriously this isn't the place

>dirt roads can not be smooth

they're actually better maintained than american pavement because how fucking cheap it is

and then it rains

Option number 8.

Skyline GTR.

I've seen enough Finns in french hatchbacks going over the sides of cliffs. To know that you need awd on roads like that.

Roads are for suckers.

BIKE

people post pick one threads here all the time you fucking newfags

and its the absolute most cancerous Instagram tier shit ever. fuck off underage/no car

fuck off retard

great. enjoy going up at 10 mph because it is dirt and you can't into corners.

I drive a 99 gmc sierra 1500 lol. Shitty enough to not make up. What do you drive, bitch?

Twingo. With the proper discipline and mods, it can be a touge MONSTER.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cqVvp9YiYs

>mildly spinning out is drifting

an '08 Honda Civic and a '95 Miata.

So you drive a gas guzzling SUV when you only drive to and from High School? Nice.

Any rally prepped FWD car with a short wheelbase. For those who think you (need) AWD i simply point to the Quattro vs any of its FWD rivals.

For those who think you don't need AWD i simply point to the AWD wrc classes vs the FWD classes and how much slower they are
retard

>civic
>miata

>hey baby, check out how great my gas mileage is

My STOCK truck (not SUV) would destroy either of your shitboxes.

I go to one of the top tech universities in the east. Keep trying nigger.

>My STOCK truck (not SUV) would destroy either of your shitboxes.

What does that even mean? destroy me in what?

I take my Miata to the track and the civic is my DD. Are you one of those mongrels that thinks racing on the street/highway mean anything? Pathetic

>hey baby, check out how great my gas mileage is

are you implying you bought your car to impress women?

>I go to one of the top tech universities in the east. Keep trying nigger.

ITT Tech isn't a real University mate.

This

>being this assmad.

wew lad

You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that to impress anybody faggot lmao

So you're admitting that your shitboxes could only have a prayer of beating my truck in controlled track conditions? Good to know.

>are you implying you bought your car to impress women?
>ITT Tech isn't a real University mate.

You make an awful lot of assumptions. I smell projection.

Yes, one of the reasons I chose the vehicle I did was because I care more about having fun with my friends and girls than I do about impressing Veeky Forums with a shitty nerdmobile.

>samefagging this hard

>he actually thinks people are samefagging

Holy shit you're fucking retarded. I guess that shitty university you're wasting money on isn't doing much for you lmao

>I guess that shitty university you're wasting money on isn't doing much for you lmao

Ah, I see. You're one of those people. 96% of graduates from my school have jobs lined up before graduation.

Why are you so angry, user? How did our discussion of your inferior vehicles transition to you unleashing manlet rage on my school?

>So you're admitting that your shitboxes could only have a prayer of beating my truck in controlled track conditions? Good to know.

My civic is a DD. Its a boring shitbox which its good at.

My miata is my fun car. I dont really care for competition but hey you brought it up, "hurr my GMC can destroy your shitbox" lmao like what are you 12 or something.

you really have a fragile masculine ego. I can tell by the car you purchased and the way you act.

>one of the reasons I chose the vehicle I did was because I care more about having fun with my friends and girls than I do about impressing Veeky Forums with a shitty nerdmobile.

Oh so you did buy a car to impress women. well then we can stop arguing now, what a waste of time.

Dude you're a HUGE FAG if you think "controlled track conditions" mean anything when you're trying to what - race a truck against a miata?

By controlled track conditions do you really mean anything other than a straight line because you're afraid to turn at anything higher than 15 mph?

boy

>dude i got a truck so it's automatically faster in dirt, even smooth dirt
>its got a v8 lol
>flip on the first turn while an FWD shitbox scandi flicks around

The pemier class of rally racing has cars and wagons, no trucks, for a reason.

And serious truck racing is pretty devoid of turns

Twingo owners and fans are usually mentally retarded, hence why they like that shitbox to begin with.

I too use jewbook

He didn't say motor bike
And with a mountain bike he could just go straight down

shits cancerous, (jewbook and automotive pages on jewbook)

> Pick NSX
> drive down slowly
> free NSX
> mfw

Motorbikes regularly go much faster than that around twisty dirt roads. As in sportbikes and adventure/rally bikes, not run of the mill redneck dirtbikes.

Knobby tires and a lumpy firing order = magic. You only need an MX suspension for bumps and jumps.

jej

Stay mad and keep falling for Veeky Forums miata/civic memes.

No one cares about track times.

Yeah because a dirt bike can only take corners at 10mph Lmao

Stop posting

>Pick NSX
>Take first turn
>Snap oversteer
>Ded

Then what do they care about? What metric are you using to judge truck v miata exactly

mature people who go fast in an appropriate environment care.

things like 0-60 times are for little kids and dicklet manchildren who think endangering the public is a cool hobby

even drifters are more mature than stoplight racers and dragfags, i mean, when they can just say no to that wide roundabout in the middle of the night.

>No one cares about track times.

you're god damn right BUT Its wildly fun to throw a cheap, low hp, sub 1500 lbs car around a track tho. Try it yourself and you'll feel stupid for this entire argument.

>He's still in college
Get back to me when you're actually making 6 figures instead of dreaming while struggling with your classes and whatever other stupid shit nobody cares about.

None of those becuase it looks like a dirt road.
Maybe the r34 if I had to choose.

But I get to put knobbys on it.

>dirt road
>no subie
BE GONE THOT

Nsx with summer tires on the front and all seasons on the back.

You guys said I had a fragile masculine ego, but I literally said "my shitbox could beat yours in a race" and you are trying to formulate assumptions about my age, wealth, schooling, and driving experience.

You are becoming to emotionally involved in the memes.

>You guys said I had a fragile masculine ego
>You guys

no I said that.

I will drive my own 86.

>Memeing so hard that you bought into the meme

The AWD is on throttle only, so if you're going downhill good luck my nigga cause they understeer like bitch too

>dirt road

AE85*

I can smoke the fuck out of any of those cars in my 2000 EK hatch with a couple of simple mods

7 I guess because it's the most shitty. My Outback XT would shit on all of the above though.

Stock as fuck r34 gtr no question

Fiesta ST WRC

They both have celica supra axles. Ones a a 20v and the red ones awaiting a 4agze i have sitting around. They both also have GTS gas tanks and fuel lines. They originally were SR5s, but in 'murica the sr5 actually have "AE86" in the vin number. The GTS has "AE88" in the vin number. We dont even have AE85s in 'murica.
So saying ,"AE85" is something a faggot desk racer who has seen initial d says, because when it comes down to it they are all the same car plus or minus some parts that can be intalled easliy enough.

Ill go with sweaty s2k man car because they're touge monsters

>all these riceburners

The heart and soul machine. #3

the LS swapped rx7

I'm kind of new here. Can someone name off the cars 1-7? I recognize the Takumi car from Initial D and I think #5 is a modified Holden SS?

1. R34 Nissan Skyline GTR
2. MkIV Toyota Supra
3. FD Mazda RX-7
4. Mk2 Honda/Acura NSX
5. Mitsubishi Evo VIII/IX (can't tell)
6. AP2 Honda S2000
7. Toyota Corolla

meme car
tarbo jellybean
meme engine
honda accord
shitsubishi swag mobile
not a miata
cartoon meme

That's a Mk.1 NSX my bad everyone.

You have a lot to learn newbie
#1 Nissan R34 GTR
#2 Toyota Supra Mk4
#3 Mazda RX-7 FD
#4 Honda NSX (first gen)
#5 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9
#6 Honda S2000

Thanks guys. Also, I hope I'm not getting trolled here, but Japanese cars tend to perform better in tight turns? I assume that's why the OP only includes Japanese sports cars.

that actually seems like a pretty crappy road to drive on, like that overrated european road

>I assume that's why the OP only includes Japanese sports cars.

no, its because he's a ricer and/or weeb

When you put it like that, tarbo jellybean sounds the most appealing.

>4 stroke
get the fuck out

muh jeep

EVO or GTR because AWD

Are you by any chance the user who was going to do donuts during the Portland protest.

>east
never fucking mind

>no Bedford motherfucking Rascal
Bunch of plebs ITT

I would pick number 1... minus 2. I want an R32.

American cars had a bad stigma before the 99-00s in the turning department.

>1. R34 Nissan Skyline GTR
>2. MkIV Toyota Supra
>3. FD Mazda RX-7
>4. Mk2 Honda/Acura NSX
>5. Mitsubishi Evo VIII/IX (can't tell)
>6. AP2 Honda S2000
>7. Toyota Corolla

Our lists are similar...
1.) FD Mazda RX7
2.) Honda/Acura NSX
3.) Skyline R34
4.) Toyota Supra RZ
5.) Honda S2000
6.) Mitsubishi Evo
7.) Hachi Roku

Somehow entered by accident. Anyway.

He's not listing by preference, he's naming them in order, fool.

I understand that, I was just giving my list

I'd shoot myself in the head before I drove any of those pieces of shit anywhere

I hope you keep spare gas in the trunk

Jokes on you I'm a math major

>300k starting
>any job I want

>math
>300k starting

lel

thats like 2012 money. more like 450k starting now days

4 all the way

Dirt road, poo in loo surface, lots of low speed corners.
I'll go with the light weight solid rear shit box.

It's a meme, you dip

Nice hayashis. I'm contemplating either those or the four-spoke work wheels for mine.

Hey. Leave the fags alone. Fag.