Thoughts on 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe ?

Thoughts on 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipb3VBpDvis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't.

touch

My

penis windows

Rip in peace sweet prince

V6 or nothing

It's like a 370z, but worse in every way.

This.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.

>Korea

no

i have the 14 2.0 rspec
for what it is, its not bad. but i should have just gotten a used pony car or something for the same or less than what i paid. got like 45k on it so far and its only defect is that a wheel speed sensor has died twice but it was fixed at the dealer for free so its no big deal.

It's like a Mustang but worse at everything, including turning.

Any sports car without motorsports experience should be ignored.

>when your newest most shilled meme engine mobile is only better than worst koreas 2nd actual attempt at a sports car by less than 1.5 seconds

It's alright. My friend has one, he got a really good deal on it. If he didn't get a smoking deal on it he most likely would have gotten an ecoboost stang.
The meme is real with those. Slap on about 5k in mods and you got yourself one fast ass car plus you still get great mpg.

RIP your are engine and warranty

That's true of any cheap sporty car with 5k in mods though.

If i could only choose between a genesis or e46 i would choose the kim chee burner over the hipster hitler kart.

Because you are retarded

No its because i used to be a BMW tech.
Kek

If you aren't trolling why would you prefer the cheap components on the Hyundai? I'm sure the Bimmer handles better it being lighter with what's believed to be a superior suspension

It's ugly and Korean rubbish. Next?

no. you die with the bimmer

I would just buy some coilovers for the kim jong racer and i wouldnt have to deal with engineered to fail suspension linkages and bushings.
Im not seeing the logic in buying a Bavarian Meme waylay.

Except the base modle comes with rear seats, telescoping steering wheel and an LSD. You have to option a 370z for about 4-5k in order to get those things.

The correct answer is its like a 370z but cheaper and more practical. Also accpetable would have been pointing out that the car is good value in the rspec 3.8 trim and falls short as soon as you option it beyond that.

These cars are legitimately fun. For 99% of drivers in 99.9% of conditions the genesis is no different then a 370z or eco boost. Not better. Just not different in any meaningful way... Well, aside from the cock windows.

>rear seats being a good thing
If you want a sports car with "practicality," then you don't want a sports car.
I've DD'd a 370 for 8 years and never once have I ever wished for a backseat. It's just unnecessary weight.

$00.50 has been deposited into your hyundaiâ„¢ shill account

Storage. Book bags, jackets whatever. Also you can put a car seat back there. I have no doubt that a single male or someone with multiple vehicles doesnt give a shit about back seats but they are a pretty big convenience for a fair number of people. It wasnt a selling point for me but the cars feel so similar as far as performance that having the back seats for the half dozen times a year i might use them is worth it.

I did buy a genesis after shopping around but the car never seen the inside of the dealership since i rolled it off the lot and never will. idgaf about hyundai. I get that i pumped the cars tires up a bit much in the post but the point was that the car sells itself on value in its lowest trim packages. Id make it a point to say anyone who bought the premium or GT trims of the genesis didnt make a wise choice when you put that $$ up against the higher trim ecoboosts and a sport pack 370z

> driving a hyundai

Don't disappoint Han. He didn't die for you to drive gook shit

he is a gook though

As others have said, its the Korean "answer" to the 370z, except uglier and less refined in every way.

It outperforms the mustang and camaro...

Not even gook want to drive a Hyundai
youtube.com/watch?v=Ipb3VBpDvis