/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>CB7 auto edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Honda S660
youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZudbtQ3xk

>Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=sPRa6IDMxD8&t=66s
youtube.com/watch?v=i83oJtkiwSA

>Fit Crash
youtube.com/watch?v=Eem0ScklhjU

>How to wash your engine
youtube.com/watch?v=3JXxCGUZVYw

>1973 Z
youtube.com/watch?v=DdEYM2BXsP0

>/hg/ vids
youtube.com/watch?v=XVO8RagF8NU
youtube.com/watch?v=4EAI8ExDiE0

>Unrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=3wWMmaMLZyo

>Wekfast Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=M7Lw7y7Y7IY

>TL Jump
youtube.com/watch?v=3_ONFwXRe7w

>Poor civic ;_;7
youtube.com/watch?v=vOsK7beQeFU

>Inspire Ad
youtube.com/watch?v=67kZgsVXTmw

>Clean CD5
youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZNpp4OuK0

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nzhondas.com/topic/92419-orthia-needs-more-power-and-5-speed-box/?do=findComment&comment=1197116
nzhondas.com/topic/92419-orthia-needs-more-power-and-5-speed-box/?do=findComment&comment=1530496
ebay.com/itm/JDM-97-98-99-00-01-Honda-CRV-5SPD-SHIFTER-LINKAGE-SHIFT-GEAR-CABLES-SWAPPING-SET-/322496692952?hash=item4b164d02d8:g:A70AAOSwopRYioHB&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

Sup niggas. CB7 is fixed and he yanked out the back half of the exhaust because it had holes in it and was dragging on the ground. My car is in the shop now. We'll get started on it tomorrow.

are you nihgas refreshing the catalog 24/7 or something?

I have great timing but my post was longish.

>Search hg
>Ayy there it is
>Started 47 seconds ago

I raced a second gen TSX on my way to see guardians of the galaxy 2. Would've smoked the fuck out of him in my EK Hatch with few simple mods but I was driving my dd.

I just got really lucky and happen to be going from one thread to another and saw it.

Leaving lowe's next week, no more going across the city on shitty highways to work only 5 hours
who honestly designs a highway to go from 3+1 exit lanes to 2 lanes only in the middle of downtown and expects it to not be shit on, then become a toll road

Sitting in my prelude at cookout, ended up behind an Acura Legend. Never actually seen on in person before so it's kinda neat.

shoutouts to my nihgas ayyyy lamo :^)

>See nice as fuck EG hatch
>I'm in the Corolla

Every time.

got bored and washed her today.

>tfw gettin' the shitbox spiffy is literally polishing a turd

Where are you gonna be working now?

I know I posted this in the other thread but Im seriously thinking about selling my '08 civic and buying this

How much should I offer? Should I start at $3200 and work from there?

Is that the coupe?

ayy

>3200
I don't think he'd take that to be honest with you. If you pay more than $4k then you're getting scammed bigly.

>I don't think he'd take that to be honest with you.

I said I'd start at $3200 and he would make a counter offer.

I don't know how you do craigslist deals but I try to start low then work my way up slowly. If I could get it from $3500 or just under $4000 I'd be ok. But Im unsure how much EF hatches actually go for, esp here on the east coast.

I scooped this thing up for 2900. No rust 115k miles. I love it but I wouldnt pay more than low 3's for one

I believe it was a coupe, seemed short enough. Never really got a good look at the side.

>brought my PC with me to my uncle's
>got it hooked up in his cringy fedora-tier stepson's room since he's not home

There are katanas hanging on the wall. And a gas mask. He's a good kid though, but cringy.

What state did you buy it in? Is that an Si?

Would $3500 be a good price for it? even if its a lil on the high side

I just wanted /hg/ to know that I've decided to keep my second gen Fit.
I almost traded her in a MK7.

already working at acrylics workshop
better pay stable hours

get him to watch inishiaru duii~

Kek
You come across interesting side characters Shingu

Nice dubs

I think he just finished high school recently or something. Loves to draw anime and likes Link a lot but has no Nintendo consoles. Still has a girlfriend, though. This room is kinda messy.

I wonder if he'd like it. kek

What made you decide to stay with the fit?

I was driving home from work and the odometer rolled over 100k.
I thought about how well this car has treated me, and felt bad that I had considered trading her in just because she's a little lacking in power.

100,000 problem-free miles and I'm pretty sure many more will come. At this point, I'm almost curious to see how long she runs before there's a major mechanical problem.

good shit mayne

That's pretty cute user

Yea I had the Supercharged Cavalier. Thanks bud. I'll do the collage thing soon.

Cleaned it and made it shiny. All is right in the world.

Looking clean user, join the collage btw.

My dumbass keeps forgetting to.

see for details

>tfw hype to fix car

I'm gonna vtak the SHIT out of it when it's fixed on the drive home. May even take the long way home.

How's the scenery in the coast line?

It's OK. The water is brown as fuck, though. Gotta go to Florida for nicer water.

>Based Vinbro runs a carfax on my shit
>Big accident on it
I would not want to be the one who got hit in the side by that heavy ass car.

>run VIN on mine before I bought it
>9 owners, no accidents

Damn Puerto Ricans not reporting accidents.

I'm surprised it didn't report the accident where it got rear ended leaving las vegas when I was a boy, the bumper cover doesn't even match the paint because of it. That carfax is some good shit since I don't have all the maintenance receipts, she clearly loved this vehicle.

Got any plans now that it's signed over? I assume the top part of your lights are the DRLs since they're fogged up more than the rest of it.

I'm gonna fix the AC because riding with the windows down at 80 mph sucks, get new headlights because they're both scraped really bad from hits, slowly fix the body so it looks really good, and just keep it running.

I think it would look great with black housing headlights. AC would be my top priority, though. It's so nice to have this time of year.

That would look pretty good against the silver, Even if I see OEM ones on the list of craig for cheap, I'll grab em cause it'll spruce it up.

As long as it isn't those goofy looking rice projector ones. Always so weird looking on all cars.

hey /hg/ I need help. I just converted converted my 4wd orthia to manual and used a prelude shifter. My problem is now the up/down gears are backwards (reverse is where 5th should be, 3rd where 4th should be etc..) I need to know what common vehicles have the cable shifter where the up/down movement are opposite of what a f/h series gearbox would be. Preferably something old that I will most likely find in a junkyard?

>Wannabe LEd looking things on an old CM
Wew, probably gonna go with oem even though they're gonna fade and my goal is originality, I want to be like those dudes on petrolicious with old ass stock cars. I actually was super jealous of this beat to shit CA5 at my work because everything was sunbaked but the headlamps were showroom.

If it's 4WD I assume it uses similar stuff as the CR-V? Maybe a manual CR-V linkage will work? Don't get too many posters not from the US so there won't be much knowledge on the Orthia most likely.

nzhondas.com/topic/92419-orthia-needs-more-power-and-5-speed-box/?do=findComment&comment=1197116

I think this guy is on the right track. Old as hell post, though.

Would be cheap and easy and help it look a lot better.

This post is even better. Guy did it himself and lists everything.

nzhondas.com/topic/92419-orthia-needs-more-power-and-5-speed-box/?do=findComment&comment=1530496

>shifting arm from CR-V, Orthia, Partner or Accord Euro R

Can I update my picture?

yep 4WD, same as a CRV setup only different ratios. sadly they're hard to find here too which is the main reason I'm looking for other vehicles to donate a shifter

I found this on the US eBay but it's pretty pricey. Can't find anything else that's compatible.

ebay.com/itm/JDM-97-98-99-00-01-Honda-CRV-5SPD-SHIFTER-LINKAGE-SHIFT-GEAR-CABLES-SWAPPING-SET-/322496692952?hash=item4b164d02d8:g:A70AAOSwopRYioHB&vxp=mtr

Thoughts on the civic type r?

The face only a mother could love.

WHy not just have the shifter actuate a lever which reverses the direction? I can make a diagram if you want

Finally finished them, now I need to try and find some aero discs

>big accident
>airbag not deployed

Will update your 13 civic fàm

Too flamboyant looking but otherwise it's good performing

Very nice. How did they look before?

along with curb rash

ty buddy

Would Honda fanboys get mad if they saw RSX OEM wheels on a new Kia Soul? I like them and they're a perfect match measurement wise.

Big enough to need $8124 worth of work on the front, the CM5 is built kinda retarded where a low speed crash wrecks the front.

No. Those wheels look good on a lot of cars. It just tell me you have gud taste in wheels.

Before I even bother swapping, would this new grille fit my Accord?

Because it looks like it's made for an 06-07 Accord.

It's sad to see how far Honda has strayed, user

Maybe I'm just a nig nog, but I kinda like those 9th gen Si wheels.

I could just get a '06 bumper.

No you need a new bumper

Just got this ECU for 0 dollars. Let's see if I can repair this absolute fucking nightmare

I love these things.

i really like those wheels. saw some similar wheels from a new honda city on an EG, looked great

>tfw saw one of you guys talk about some place I've never heard of, called RockAuto

>tfw i could have saved so much fucking time and money if I had known about this place years ago

honestly p mad and happy right now. Gonna order a few items that I'd like there, too bad they don't have a few things but I'm glad they have some of the stuff I was looking for.

Since I never showed here on here, here's how she looked when I first got her five years ago, almost to the day.

I don't deserve her.

tracks look beyond fucked. theres no way it will get a connection and send voltage through any of them. Get a multimeter and see if you can get a resistance off any of them.

You may be able to salvage some of the chips for another ECU.

Would it matter whether I get a cheap one?

I don't see a problem with an aftermarket bumper cover, they're all plastic or whatever the hell it's made out off and not a crumple component.

How's your maintenance user?

Update my shit

K

I'm just gonna sell the grille to a coworker who has an 06 coupe.

>tfw alternator already ded at 74k
Did his ball joint let go or something? poor little CM coupe.

What are you gonna do after fixing it? Flip it?

I think Pandora actually played commercials for them. Join the collage if you haven't already see

Yea ball joints

I don't have Pandora, but I've been thinking about getting the service for a while now. That or their competitor that I can't remember the name of.

I'll put her up on the collage once I get her good looking again. Her paint isn't doing great, and she still has a ton of primer on her that needs to be scrubbed off. Then I'd like to get a recoat.

this

>oil in air filter
No need to panic right lads?

That's not normal. Getting an oil catch can will help

If someone overfilled the oil before, it could have splashed into the pcv tube and into the intake filter.

Replace PCV valve.

That won't solve it, though...

Push F to pay respects to my 98 civic DX Coupe
>friend crashed it going on a red light seeing next intersection was green, got T boned.
The feels of letting go of your first registed under your name car.

Okay this explains it, pcv valve still has a nice jingle when wiggled.

heh my dad has the same dewalt bag as you

F

The worst part was I had to part it out on the street, you bet I'm sun burned and my neighboors like to call the cops. Luckily shes ready to be towed in her final resting place by today.
At least the engine and tranny will be useful to someone else.

I wish I had a bigger bag to hold my tool set. But I do love my power tools.

>not in the collage
F

I hated them at first, but then I bought a 9th gen, and they're meh now. I want to get some different wheels, but have no money. But going to upgrade the pads and rotors soon.