/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12597951
strawpoll.me/12597946
challonge.com/de/tournaments/signup/OUk7td6jZT
challonge.com/de/SVGOT3
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/OUk7td6jZT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/12597951

strawpoll.me/12597946

Let's say you have a shitty draft in Moba and your opponent has the best heroes of that patch, however, your team are average 4.5k players with no the lowest MMR player still within 4k and the opponent are average 2k with the highest MMR player not higher than 2.5k, you still have a higher chance to win.

However, if you have a random pile of garbage cards in your deck and your opponent has a perfect netdeck, you are more likely to lose to him even though you are master and the opponent is in C/D rank.

Why Erika win all the polls?

Tournament in around 2 hours~
Signup: challonge.com/de/tournaments/signup/OUk7td6jZT
Bracket (not final): challonge.com/de/SVGOT3

Nep will never die, bunch of dragoncucks getting overzealous because they got one good card, you are trash and Nep will live forever.

Nep...

Why does /svg/ hate banish so much?

lets say you play a physical damage hero and only buy magic damage enhancing items, you will most likely lose, even if you are a much better player than your opponent

/ourguy/

The difference there is that you have a choice over your cards. In MOBA, they have to keep characters more balanced because players will often not be able to choose from all of them. In card games, you build your own deck from whatever cards you have. If you don't build the best possible deck because you either didn't figure it out yourself or didn't look elsewhere, that's on you. Of course if you don't have all the cards that's a problem, but that's what unranked and arena are for.

because most of them are shadow babs

because pedofags hate the hag and hagcraft has consistent banish cards

Why are people playing dshift in this aggro sword meta

to counter the counters of course!

>aggro sword
>counters

Here is my deck user.
Its really just something I use for my haven dailies and for fun.

Mobile tabletop simulators are great and all, but I kind of want the actual cards in hand so its playable in person.

And cards are always nice collectables.

Let's say you mulligan away all the low cost cards and keep all the high cost cards in your hand, you will more likely brick and lose. If you buy shitty items and lose it is because you are retarded and can't make good decisions.

They want their evil deeds to go unpunished.

The game has randomness in it, there's nothing that can be done. But to say it's not competitive would be like saying poker isn't competitive.

No one cares about your banish. Havenfags are biggest shitposters.

*pedofags

So is Eris a child molester?

SHIT. I fell asleep and saw the tournament here started. Am I too late?

The fact is that he actually had lethal in hand and missed it, in a really retarded fashion too. You would have lost that game against anyone that used forest for more than 5 matches.

Against forest you should always keep on paper how many cards in the opponet hand are 0 and 1 costs and quickly estimate how stronk can his roach be and if added to the damage on the board it can kill you.

As a rule of thumb:
pp-1+(1*n. of 0 drops) for 1 roach.
2*pp-4+(2*n. of 0 drops) for 2 roaches.
3*pp-9+(2*n. of 0 drops) for 3 roaches.

If you keep wary of these numbers, you'll be safe from roach, ASSUMING they don't bounce their roaches back. In that webm if he managed to get the roach from gobu it could have done an average of 10 damage just from the roaches. So you should have killed that fairy knight.

Because it counters their morde?

still have 2 hours before it starts
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/OUk7td6jZT

Nvm I guess some people just got byes. I'm dum.

Because Nep players get countered by banish and /svg/ really loves playing Nep for some reason.

Fuck off swordnigger

maybe in your madeup world, /svg/ likes albertcraft

yeah some people will get byes depending on the number of entrants

I don't hate banish as a mechanic but I sure hate that particular card
It's just a better version of dragon warrior

I have 3 seraph in my deck.
I draw one only at turn 20+. (fucking unlucky).

Ok he draw prince of darkness, I have enough ward, and life to maybe survive until he have not enough card to draw.
Managed to survive prince of darkness for 4 turn.
Only lose to : drop life to 1, then deal 7 damages on enemy.

My life sucks.

>It's just a better version of dragon warrior
No.

How do you feel about his big brother?

>get bad draw rng and lose an online card game
>life sucks

It doesnt have very good stats for the cost so its fine desu

What's that behind him

>6 drop

has to fight for a spot against themis, its shite.

Why would it fight for a spot against Themis when you can run both and punish your opponent for playing too much and for playing too little?

Keep themis for turn 7, just before seraph.

randomness is a part of games that increases replayability. most mobas have some kind of crit or on hit chances or similar, so the game can't be "solved"

>go online
>ask for a deck that will get you wins no matter how bad your brain damage is
>copy deck code and paste it into deck builder
>go to FUCKING unranked and spam emotes every FUCKING turm like your some hot shit who totally wasn't one of those fags that cried 3 months ago because muh sword was killed by da yurius
>literally just shit all over the board like an animal and win on turn 5 every game
euthanize these stupid sword fucks already
>muh honest class
literally brain damaged

Is Luna ready to become a mother?

Homebrew Daria

maybe she is, but her body sure as hell isn't

Quite good hp.
got a banish
so in the end pretty good with guardian sun.
And cucks shadow even more.

t. aggro

What class is more honest than sword? You already know they are just going to play storm/rush every turn.

What's with japs and skirts?

I like sluts
I wanna be a slut too

>letting your women wear pants
its like you don't even want to stay the dominant gender

I think you mean what's with japs and lewd

I know what you mean user, I want to look exactly like this.

They don't have jews.

>free shit printed on every card
>no class mechanic to activate it just free shit

Get good

It would give her something to obsess over other than her dead parents.

You can't look up pants, mang.
The japs would know all about that.

You can be MY sluts.

>not wanting women to wear things they can submissively pull up to present themselves

I wanna look exactly like Cerb too and have selfcest with you.

>Playing snowmen
>Haven keeps playing lion spirits, themis, and bahamut breaking 3 summon snow and 2 rimewind
>Kill two fucking bahamuts and basically lost since I only have one conjuring force
>Keep limping on like a retard to like turn 16 thanks to fiery embrace, dragonbond mage, grea, etc
>Finally have nothing left to give with only 7 cards left and no draw or snowboost
>He just kills my board and emotes at me while I emote at him as the cards remaining tick down
>Secrets of Erasmus is my last card
>Reaped
It was kind of nice despite getting bent over.

what happens if she miscarries?

That's funny because all /svg/ does is itch about sword and refuse to admit that Khawy is overloaded

What other good aggro decks are there besides aggro bats? Getting burnt out on blood

She's a necromancer, who cares?

Nep really needs to cost an evo fucking christ.

>Just conjuring force dshift it, bro

Ya.
Will be fun to cuck sword ungas with Test of strength + Attendats and hells unleachers in expansion.

>tfw no petrification

That's a big tiger.

Looking for help with my last private game game. 70955

Fuck off justnigger.

It does nothing if they aren't at 3 or less in addition to they can't then attack it with the priest to finish it off.

Nobody thinks khawy isn't overloaded

Because banish is available to ~2/7 classes (excluding Odin) and banish is ≡ destroy in almost all cases except shadow which gets unnecessarily cucked by banish effects.

yeah sure, even swordbabs complain about khawy while being the class with the easiest time against it

I have a question about tcg.

In YGO , this card is banned. Because apparently, drawing 2 cards is too op.
I didn't really understand, so I google searched.
It increase your chance to get the OP card which win the game, or complete exodia quickly.

Is it good strategy in shadowverse, to add a lot of draw card(s) cards in your deck. To increase your chance to have the card you really want?

>aggro bats is dead next turn
>needs 2 ward-bypassing damage and only has 2 cards
>vania + night horde

Why are you being so lewd?

>refuse to admit that Khawy is overloaded
I see people crying about Khawy all day every day what /svg/ are you browsing?

>starts playing Disco
>it's not even that bad and a lot of fun
Why do people make so much fun of it?

4u

at least you have to get to 7 for khawy. and most of the rest of shadow is much worse than sword

>Is it good strategy in shadowverse, to add a lot of draw card(s) cards in your deck. To increase your chance to have the card you really want?
Mostly in control. It's not a good idea to just run a bunch of neutral draws. The thing is that YGO had no resource system like most card games so consistency and draw are important.

I'm going to FUCK both of you.

>3/7

I like the way you think.

>Is it good strategy in shadowverse, to add a lot of draw card(s) cards in your deck. To increase your chance to have the card you really want?

You just descrived dshift.

If we had a 0pp equivalent, then yea, it'd be autoinclude.

FUCK OFF SWORDNIGGER

get fucked sword cancee

It's banned because it's free card advantage since there are no costs for spells. No reason not to run it in every deck ever. You have fate's hand which can be reduced to 0 but card draw is actually fairly bad in this game.

the problem with pot of greed is that it is literally freee to play. card draw in shadowverse isnt, so you can die before your carddraw pays off

Why is always posing like that? Like she's just about to go in on an amazing pair of titties.

post dick