Why are American cars mocked for being supposedly unable to turn...

Why are American cars mocked for being supposedly unable to turn, yet Euro/Nip cars that are provably as fast or slower get a free pass?

The F-Type is fatter and worse handling than a Camaro, but that's fine because it's British I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn0OOSQPXT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except the F-Type is regularly shat on for being pigfat and being ungainly in the handling dept.

Kill yourself and that persecution complex along with you, faggot.

Because you are a dumbass who easily falls for memes

Case on point:
>Americans can finally do what europe and japan achieved in the 70's, turn
Congrats I guess

>literally Corvette money for a 4 cylinder vacuum cleaner
What were they thinking?

Posting a classic

is that why car built by some brother in middle of corn field beats m2, m3, m4 with less then half of the price ?

It isnt an unreliable, agricultural tier pushrod v8, it actually has prestige, soul, and passion

Literally not for you, but some people want a well built car, made to last
When you aren't 12 you don't look at cars just by the best hp/$

>Bmw

Lol who cares?

damn i forgot about God machine.

>4 cylinder turbo
>soul

Have you heard this thing? Even by 4cyl standards it's lame. A WRX sounds better. Thank fuck the GT4 is getting a 4L flat-6.

meanwhile an LS will last until the end of time with minimal maintenance thanks to its truck roots whereas any german trash will be totaled after the warranty runs out because everything has to be replaced, exceeding the car's value

>2006 BMW E92
>2011 Mustang GT
Lmfao congrats americlaps

>Tell someone they are dumb and easily trolled
>The guy actually proves to be dumb and easily trolled

No way trolling is this easy

>beats
By being slower on track? Kek

Keep telling that to yourself
Porsche is and always will be 100x more reliable than any GM product. If you can't afford keep your plastic corvette and leave

>American engines
>Reliable

See

enjoy being slower and paying out the ass when everything breaks
because it will

>Porsche
>Slower

>slower than a Viper with a stupid big wing and massive sticky tires while costing 10x as much

A viper is a corvette now?

>super sticky tires

200TW on the ACR actually, unlike the cheater tires Italians like to use

both use truck engines and both are American

>both are slower

it will be cheaper to own than a Corvette,
Better built, fuel efficient, lighter and not overpowered to the twistys.
I'm not saying you should get it instead of a corvette, most will get the corvette, I just think it's nice to have both offered in our market

hmmmm????

damn let me call local BMW right now for m2.
oh..most of them still on the lot are auto ?
oh...how much mark up ?? WTF.

Hello ? GM ? how much for SS ?
DAAAAAAMN how much off ?

The SS 1LE is faster and still cheaper.

its case AND point not case on point

>Why are American cars mocked for being supposedly unable to turn, yet Euro/Nip cars that are provably as fast or slower get a free pass?

Butthurt weebs and yurocucks.

The real answer is that it's just 20th century memes like how German cars are "over-engineered" and automatics are slower than manuals that persisted into the new millennium by journos and benchracers who watch Top Gear. Before the 2000s, only a handful of American-made sportscars were considered to have "good" handling on part with their European and Japanese rivals. There was some truth to them back then, but that was literally decades ago and the industry has since advanced and become more globalized. Such memes simply aren't true anymore.

@17208362
The GT-R is Japanese, your argument is therefore moot.

Also, no (You) for (You).

YOU WANT MAZDA RUST?

YOU WANT FIAT RELIABILITY?

YOU PRETEND TO DRIVE STRAIGHT BUT GET BENT OVER AT EVERY TURNS?

LIVE THE DREAM, DRIVE AMERICAN!

In case you haven't noticed, people who actually drive and work on vehicles are too busy doing better things than to create and post in threads

Where did the "American cars can't turn" meme even come from? Even in the 70's they could turn just fine with a bit of man handling. Even the old trucks and SUV's I've owned and driven have had no issues going around turns at illegal and belligerent speeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn0OOSQPXT8

>Those cute little Porsche's trying to keep up.

how do you explain the ACR killing the nismo at willow spring?

>MEMEINGS HURT MY FEELINGS

>last gen ACR based on a 2003 chassis
>GT3 race car

Are you fucking kidding me m8

nice damage control

both aren't street legal, therefore it's a fair comparison
sperg more

American cars dont handle well
They just go fast because huur big tires and aero and engines

Sounds like cars like the Veyron, F1 LM and Carrera GT.

Consider the tires a Camaro SS comes with - they cost over $200 each and last 5-15k miles.

Do europoors/nips forget the true track master?

>63k base price
No thanks.

you forgot to add the obligatory ford™ $20k markup™™

Euroshit comes loaded with luxury features. With exception to the GT-R, Japshit hasn't been relevant for over a decade.

Also normies don't give a shit about performance. An M4 suggests to them that you're loaded, while a Camaro just makes you king of the trailer park.