So what exactly is it about the V6 Challenger that triggers Veeky Forums so much?

So what exactly is it about the V6 Challenger that triggers Veeky Forums so much?

dem dubdubs

But seriously though i like v6's not enough to own one.

and it needs a turbo, a tuner version would be interesting.

It's supposed to be the classic modern muscle car of the 3, so having a v6 in it is worse than a v6 camaro or Mustang.
Also the thing is a fking whale riding a land barge, so a v6 challenger is probably as sporty as an s corolla

muscle cars always had a pov back 6 banger option going back into the 60's with the stang tho so this logic is flawed.

*pony cars

>what is the valiant

I6 can be muscle cars too mate, its just rarer these days as most of them are swapped to a v8 boomer spec or modded beyond recognition

>he thinks a v6 1st gen mustang is a muscle car

IT WAS A FUCKING I6 YOU PLEBIAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

stop making these threads. fuck off.

>iconic american muscle car
>turbo

please no

V6 Challenger
>3900lbs
>305hp
>6500RPM

V6 Camaro
>3400lbs
>335hp
>7200RPM

If you want a V6 """muscle""" car the choice is pretty damn obvious. Also the 1LE package makes the Maro handle fantastically.

>let's get a muscle car
ok
>and give it
>ok
>DYEL muscles
BRILLIANT

what if someone just liked how the challenger looked and didnt want to for out extra for a V8?

you rang?

Hellcat and Demon used forced induction

Then they can buy it? It's a free country you know.

Buy a secondhand V8 then

They're a waste of money when there's $10k muscle cars that make more power to the wheels than they do at the crank.

>buying used

>wasting you are money

The V8 is like a $5k price difference. If you're actually going to buy new this is hardly an issue.

Honestly what's the difference in price between the v6 and the v8? You can't just wait a few extra paycheques?

only a waste if you trade it in after a two or three years m8.

Im tempted to get a v6 challenger just to shitpost about it. kek

Eh it's more fun to actually be part of the car community and pushrods trigger Veeky Forums just as much. Challenger V8 is a win win. Like hellcat user

Its everything people hate about americans in one car

Stop making reasonable posts I can't argue with here, fuck.

That post was obliterated, you're not fooling anyone

It just looks funny, the car is a full size muscle cruiser and the engine is rather small and doesn't have the power to match the cars looks. Also having a v6 shows you just care about how it looks and don't care of the internals.

It has one of the best V6s ever made, but:

>Engine is too "peaky" (power is toward the top-end) for a "muscle-car."
>To the best of my knowledge that V6 is only available in automatic in Challengers
>The V6 curb weight is 3,900-4,200 lbs... The Wrangler I used to have that had the same engine (1st update 3.6L Pentastar) but with a 6-speed and 4WD weighed less... That's rickdiculous.

>339hp
>6 gorrilian pounds
>double the price of a Camaro

GNX you shit dick

Well duh, niggers are distracted by looks all the time

Both are garbage and make no torque compared to the cyclone.

I mean really though if you're gonna get the 1LE you may as well fork over the extra money for the V-8 really.

>To the wheels
>Weighs less than a Challenger, same as modern Camaro
>Costs less than Camaros

>Also having a v6 shows you just care about how it looks and don't care of the internals
And this explains why v6 Mustangs and Camaros are everywhere on the road. Only enthusiasts really care about engine size.

Changing the plugs and coils on 1, 3, and 5 is a pain in the ass