horoscope.com/us/games/divination/game-magic-8-ball.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All three

t. Planimal

>BMW
>cheap
>reliable
I think you wanted to post a Honda.

I know exactly where a KLR650 goes here.

My car has acheived none of these things.

You can get all three of those. Add "safe" and "comfortable" and then you've got a chart.

cardiagram.jpg
Bikers lack of understanding extends past the rules of the road and into general comprehension it seems

How close am I to being right? (Volvo C30 pre-facelift)

idk but they have nice asses

Hayabusa for Bike or a Veloster Turbo

used
Hayabusa for Bike or a hellcat

I wanted to say Caterham Superlight R500 but this is actually faster and cheaper and it's a Honda so a lot more reliable.

02 auto civic

You can get an s1000rr on Craigslist for $10,000 and it will walk nearly everything on the road

I guess that depends what you classify as a road

Pretty sure a C6 Z06 would max out all of these at this point

Definitely wasn't cheap when it came out though

Cherrypicking roads

94 NA Z32.

Sounds about right.

You know it to be true.

Not insurance, that shits way to high

It's a meme-off!

06 gs300 awd ;_;

>Corvette
>Reliable

It reliably overheats

>can't win game
>change rules
>declare yourself winner

>pic
I take it you're enjoying that show too?

A reliability of 6/10 is still a failing grade. I'd say it's fair, considering the ones that ignite are driven hard and a huge amount of corvettes are driven by clueless women who do complete stops on onramps

Senpai episode 4 was fucking amazing, she was brutal on her brother, calling him a liar and making him feel guilty of going to her neighbour's house

I wish to have such a narcissist and controlling gf that also happens to be my loli step-sister, would be fantasti desu senpai

here's the deal

don't forget her hobby is literally drawing you smut based off of her own poses

> Cheap, reliable
Lol no

>0-60 in 7 seconds
>fast
Lol. I do 0-60 in 4.9 and I'd still consider my car like a 5.5/10 in speed.

This. Honda has always been the centre of this chart both cars and bikes, the one disadvantage being that it's a Honda

Is 220hp really considered that slow in the states? Those will out corner most shit you see on the road too

top kek

ebin

'99 manual with 190,000km, $3750 asking.

s-should I, Veeky Forums?

Effin amateurs...

this

If you don't drive a V8, you can't call yourself a real man. Even if you're a woman.

>t. Red

gr8 b8 m8

truck LS swaps are reliable tho'... If you're not Jerome and know how to operate tools, connect rods, cut metal, hoses & pieces :^)

>MUH CHEVY SILVERADO INSIDE MUH MEEATA EATS CORVETTES
>inb4 going caput from overheating in I-10 while drifting @180MPH

Some cars like turd gens even have so much ls swap support that an LM7 out of a Tahoe/etc. is almost a direct bolt in swap.

t. window shopped for all this for mine a lot

>v8 drivers like penis
okay

1991 Toyota Hilux

220 crank. That's about 180 WHP, and that's not accounting for power loss from those 20+ years.

And a 24 year old stock Z32 outcornering? Maybe your mom's Taurus, but not much else.

93 NA here
Do you not drive yours hard? Corners very well.
Are you on stock wheels/tires?

true story

>cheap
Maybe to maintain, but when I've looked at older non-911 models they're still going for new car money.

But I daily a V12

Are porsches reliable?
From all the memes I assumed they were fucking horrific

If you service them right and don't WOT everywhere they will get 200,000 miles.
84-89 3.2 911's can be found all day with 100k on the clock in good running shape.

One guy had an old one and got a million with three engine rebuilds and two transmissions. Still impressive I'm because the engine handled that many rebuilds and the body hung in there.

>can't fucking distinguish speed from acceleration
Wew

Going to mention, some of the newer ones have been having trouble but it's still not as common as you would think.

Wikipedia says 95% of Porsches sold in Canada since 1995 (?) are still on the road too, most likely due to owners not generally being retarded.

Yea bud, I bet a 0-60 in 7 time is gonna go 200mph. Inb4
>muh cornering tho so laptimes make it fast
Not the metric being measured. Miata drivers are retarded.

Probably a boxster S. Decently reliable, can pick one up with 30k miles for 14k, fast.

crank the cheap up one more

>ford gt faster than gtr

ok goy

horoscope.com/us/games/divination/game-magic-8-ball.aspx

>wrxs go far past 300k miles when not neglected or passed onto a complete retard who slides it into a tree
>can pick one up for 5k
>can be tuned to high hell and be stupidly fast
>Veeky Forums continues to hate subaru as a brand for no reason other than LEL XD REDDIT VAPE MEME RINGLANDS HEADGASKET KEK

Nice b8 m8

'08 4runner V6

'08 GTI DSG

You tell me how well it corners.
Stock wheels/tires.

'97 Chrysler Neon

you need better tires.

Thinking of it, I fucked up with speed.

This little dude is a bit faster than that, but I'd not push it too fast to be honest.

Obviously. That was lift off oversteer, I carried too much speed through the slalom and lifted off to fit through the right sweeper and broke traction. The body roll was insane though, I could feel the weight shifting all they way back and forth through the slalom.

2003 Suburban

body roll isn't inherently bad for handling, you're going to feel weight shift with or without it.
Hell the ND miata has better handling and it has WAYYYY more body roll

Dial down all 3 of those metrics and I would agree.
The 2008 dsg is none of those things.

Posting my car

I've heard a lot about the volvo 240's reliability, but I've never heard about how easy it is to fix a problem when something goes wrong.

Are 240's easy to work on as well? My friend needs a new car badly and his '90 Firebird is giving him a lot of shit...

>tfw 2004 suburban
yeah boy

All of the above

Sorry you are too scared to ride a bike, Veeky Forums. Have fun going slow in a gutless "sportscar" with less performance than a 1000$ craigslist bike.

(Or at least most of you)

Swede here, it's a very simple car to work on. I haven't specifically worked on a 240, but I have a 940 and it's still very easy to work on even though it's more "complicated" than the 240.