These are American-made supercars. Say something nice about them

These are American-made supercars. Say something nice about them.

Consider suicide OP

b8

One is a highly advanced hybrid supercar, the other is the actual God Machineā„¢.

Learn to sage idiot

The left one looks nice, albeit not very original. The right one has an angry autistic cartoon face and I'm not surprised considering what Veeky Forums tells me about American Fords.

I'd rather get a Superlite SLC

The one on the right is built in Canada and the one on the left is Japanese that happens to be built here.

gtfo

Ok then why make the point that it's built in Canada if the former is built in the USA but a Japanese car then you are surely implying that the Ford is American

The only good supercar actually made in the USA

>tesla
>supercar

"HEY GUYS IT CAN DO 0-60 IN 2.2 GAH DAMN GAS ENGINES BTFO!!!!!"

>does two launches
>can't make it home
>have to call AAA and have the battery truck come
>"Oh the nearest one is a state over"
>30 beautiful muscle cars pass you over the course of your 12 hour wait
>you starve to death in your tesla, your frail electronic-dependent body could not tolerate the brutality of 12 hours without an iced mocha latte

>gasoline btfo

One on the left... Imagine it as a japanese tourist fucking a local american hooker and she carried the son instead of aborting.
And Canada is in America, you can't deny that.

>Supercar
>17 seconds slower round the ring than a GT86.

Pick one.

The interior on the ford is super nice and minimal, one of the best interiors on modern cars

viper is the only american sports and super car worth shit. GT40 is okay too.
Rest are all confused about what they are and are trying to be european.
Save for challenger, it knows what it is and I like it.
Viper however is a fucking monster.

Reminder that stupid regulations killed the only American supercar.

F

this.
Tesla managed a good time at recent time attack but only 5 laps.
Rest of cars did between 60-110

>that color scheme
Full chub

F

what is a ring? you mean track? i just want a fast car to drop my kids off at the soccer practice and go cheat on my husband with his friend dave quickly

Total beginner in cars here. Is the Viper a mid-engined car? Some people say it's a mid-engined car but all I see is the engine is in the front! Which is correct?

>ice cuckolds getting triggered again

Mid-Engine car implies that the engine is 'located' behind the front wheels, thus putting it between the axles in the 'middle'.

Really that's called FMR, or Front-Mid Rear wheel drive

MR always refers to an engine between the driver and the rear axel (although they sometimes extend over the rear axel and you get into an argument with RR fags)

RR the engine is behind the rear axel

>canada
>not in america
full retard

Full retard is bumping this shitty thread

>regulations
No, it was the UAW that killed the Viper.

The engine is literally in the middle because the cockpit is pushed back over the rear axle.