He bought a manual

>he could be knuckle deep in me right now but he bought a manual

>I wanted to give him road head but he got mad and said I was getting in the way of his shifts

>I'm tired of having my head smack the headrest when he shifts

>everyone passes us and looks annoyed, I hate being seen in this car

>I'm never going on another date with this idiot. I'm going to find a guy with a good car instead of some fancy farm tractor

reminder

>mfw you will never know the joy of being able to light the tires up with only 140 horsepower by dumping the clutch

>mfw you'll never know the joy of the female touch

neutral drop you busriding faqqot

you shouldn't be fingering anybody while you're driving anyway

its a distraction

enjoy your repair bills

#SAVAGE

already experienced it in my teen years by driving a manual and doing ebrake turns.

chose to fuck guys instead because they will actually do car shit with you

enjoy your fucked trans

So...you shouldn't be manually shifting gears then because it's a distraction as well.

My dad's a famous race driver and I asked him why he never drives a manual on the street since everyone my age thought it was cool to have a manual and he says it's a fucking chore outside of racing who gives a shit.

He begrudgingly got his z06 as a manual since he knew the sequential was slower.

btw im a grill

are you really tying to equate fingering your gf with shifting your transmission?

no need.
drop it into 1 and anything with an actual (read, not a straight 4 banger) engine will smoke tires with a smack of the gas.

>enjoy your fucked trans
An old Detroit made 3 speed will give no fucks.
You're more likely to shred your u-joints.
Unless ofc you're some faggot with a fwd cuckbox then i guess you're fucked.

>head smacking the headrest
Found the cuck who can't drive stick and is butthurt about it

well the original post was about 140hp 4banger shitboxes soooo

Thank god i'm not that poor.

Not really _that_ different.

>My dad is thing
>So thing is true because he said so
12 year olds are not allowed in here.

Don't even need to use your foot! Fingering is easier.

fucking kek

wen fisting ur girl pretend ur shifting manual in her pussy

Well now I also drive race cars as his sponsors jumped at the idea and I still drive autos on the street, manual on the track.

I see no reason to own a manual for street unless you plan on doing watered down versions of stuff you'd be doing at the track.

my dad works at nintendo as well

Yeah I must be lying since it's unusual

Wanting to drive a manual simply to look cool is on par with stanced cars, drag racing, or owning a an evo/sti/stealth/3000gt/skyline/gtr/supra/any other teenbait cars.

Not him but anyone can spray paint a number on the side of their car, track it and then call themselves a race car driver.

This is actually sort of persuasive....

I mean, are manual transmissions really better than blowjobs?

>fucks guys willingly
>willingly agrees to potentially spread AIDS
>willingly understands and complies with the idea that gay sex is not romantic at all and you can't be romantically attracted to someone who's not opposite sex since that literally has no evolutionary purpose

But this is a car thread so yes manuals are fun and yes you can get road head in a manual. It's not that difficult, just do it when you're cruising on the highway. Nighttime is the best time.

>you can't be romantically attracted to someone who's not opposite sex since that literally has no evolutionary purpose
>teenage poltardians tries to LARP as someone someone who finished high-school

>fucks women willingly
>wants herpes and aids from turbosluts
>thinking women are ever romantic

enjoy taking care of tyrones babby tho m8

Gotta be honest, when I started this thread I had no idea it would create a boardwide shitstorm.

I'm just considering the pros and cons of getting a fun car with a manual.

>receiving a head in traffic
reminder that car accidents are the number one cause of death in the united states

And what a way to go.

>implying that hoe give decent head
>implying im not more focusing in getting to my objective
there so many boners but only one life

So doing burnouts and drag strip launches wreck your car? Really made me think.

Lol, its not like you have to shift every three god damned seconds. Maybe in traffic but in the freeway i can easily finger blast my grill.

If you want the car to be fun, than manual is the only way to go.

>he bought a crossover

>Implying a subcompact crossover isn't just a fancy term for high ride hatchback.

if you had a murican v8 with 140hp that wouldnt be a problem

But the SL65 AMG only comes in automatic.

But it's a V12 that is capable of 200+ mph....

I don't recall implying that. There are two kinds of crossovers. Short minivans, and hatchbacks with a lift kit.

Girls are always impressed that I drive stick.

Turbo 350 will take the abuse just fine.

aha faggot mine works at ps4

Maybe you can use your vast amounts of money to buy yourself some better damage control

Sorry friendo, none of my shitboxes are that underpowered

Shifting your transmission more closely resembles jerking off your BF.

>fuck this thread for the 50th time I scroll past it
>finally actually read the green text

That was funny. That had some effort. I like it.

the guys who make these threads are, if they really believe this stuff, seriously sheltered.