Reminder cuckold

Abarth 124 Spider
>Looks better
>Not a Miata
>I grew up with a Fiat 1500 Spider
>Objectively better engine power, torque and powerband
>Easier to tune

None, because they're all faggot cars

I wish I could have the ND front, engine, and interior, with the 124 rear end.

gicen how they are mostly the same car i prefer the 124's look, but would rather have NA than turbo

Why would you want the inferior engine? The 1.4 has:
>More power
>Significantly more torque
>Literally twice the powerband
And on top of that, 700 dollars on a 1?4at will make the kinds of power that takes 2000 dollars on a 2.0 Skyactiv.

You don't know what a powerband is

I don't want the 1.4 because it's made by fiat and has a shitty cartridge filter

Define powerband then. The industry standard is the RPM band between peak torque and peak power, which is literally twice as big on the Fiata.

i didn't say i wanted the mazda engine, i said i'd prefer an NA engine
mostly out of preference, but also 'cause racecar

How they managed to get only 155hp out of it is embarrassing though and it's the only NA option.

neither. verts are for queers and women.
just get an 86, legitimately.

ND all the way.

See

>verts are for queers and women.
True. Probably why the '86 trounces the more powerful S2000 despite the Prius tyres.

>factory mazda driver who works for scca (a sanctioning body largely supported by mazda) prefers the mazda
wow im truly shocked

Going to be more butthurt vert owners triggered.

Dont know in the us but in yurop the Abarth is way more expensive than the MX5. With the price difference you can mod the Mazda to destroy the 124.

The 2.Slow Mazda is ~£22150 (155hp)
The 124 Fiat is ~£21050 (140hp)
The 124 Abarth ~£29620 (170hp)

a £500 remap will see the 124 match the Abarth power.

>Forced induction
No thanks

124 Abarth exterior/interior/suspension with Miata engine with the BBR Super 200+ pack on it.

Would rather the fiat because for a few hundred you can do a cobb tune and pick up an extra 30-50whp reliably. 180-200whp in the fiat would be fun and turbo noises are always welcomed.

Realistically I would just buy a fr-s/gt86 and boost it for the price of the Fiat

I prefer the style of the new MX-5 but if that Abarth is as fun as my 595 then I would take the Abarth even with its stupid black bonnet.

Fiata rallye spec.

>Toyobaru cuckold thks assmad the miata is faster