>Grind map for gaining XP fast:
kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/187635

>Mapping/modding help, Bugs, Tweaks, Downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

>Discussion and videogames with your old pals
discord.gg/e2mffzs

What do you guys think of the latest update? Enjoying official /kfg/ maps in the rotation? Enjoying no LMG perk ever? Enjoying HOE pub servers full of level 0 newfags?
What did the update break for you?

Leave your comments down below and I'll see you guys.....in the next thread.

Going to give this a pity bump because the new update is actually pretty neat though Stoner could use a slight damage boost.

Yeah, so far I only pick the stoner to have more ammo for the small shits. It doesn't really feel that strong.
The Spitfire on the other hand will probably get a mad nerf come next update. It's so fucking hilarious when a Firebug during Zed-Time spams a hailstorm of mini-hadoken melting Scrakes almost instantly

So I heard that the "take ammo" prompt is from the support class. Unless I'm blind I believe I saw a prompt that said I gave away some grenades. How did this happen? I was playing demolition.

Demo gives away nades
Support gives away Ammo and with the right skill ammo + body armor

>game keeps putting me and my friends (2yurop 1us) in the middle of fucking australian and japanese servers
>okay maybe they're all full
>solo search for a server
>still get put in a gookland server
but why
also have they bogged down performance? I had to drop my settings quite a bit compared to last time to stay at a nice 60 fps.

I see no difference in performance at the moment

we are kill

I have replaced every number in every setting with 0.5
wish me luck lads

matchmaking doesn't even take ping into account lmao, when asked about it yoshiro ACTUALLY said "it's something we'll look into adding in the future" like it's a preference thing and like it doesn't make matchmaking literally broken

damn games lookin good

Free weekend shitter here, gotta say if Tripwire wanted to attract new players they kinda dropped the ball with this no listen server/matchmaking thing
I know these issues will go away as soon the free weekend ends, but it's almost impossible to play as a large group right now, unless someone sets up a dedicated server (which we ended up doing after trying find a server via matchmaking/server browser for 20-30 minutes)
KF1 had an option to host your game without any extra effort but why the hell they didn't implement it for KF2?

>enable debug settings
>go into versus with a macro that stops wall rendering
lamo nice job twatwire

Should I buy a Veeky Forums server for the general? What site and what server location?

>paying 10 dollars for something you could host yourself for no cost gain
wew

if youre a free weekend player please stick to normal and hard unless youre already 10-15

Why everyone's saying Flare guns are OP when it's ok at best?

id rather use flareguns and shotgun than flamer or micro.

The flareguns are fucking amazing especially with the zed time skill. I wish they produced blue fire tho, not sure why they don't.

Stoner has such low damage you rely on shooting more ammo at everything so those 75 rounds mag end up being no bigger than a 30 rounds mag in the ak12.

When Flamethrowe is the best thing Firebug can use. Hell, even Caulk melts Husks with 3 puffs and Bloats with 2 puffs.

What perks?
On HOE 6 man?

Trash and medium zeds have the same HP from Hard to HoE. Firebug is still crap against big zeds.

I see. Thanks for the info

I actually really like the Stoner. Maybe it's just because I've had my fill of the Med-AR and SCAR but I go RLRLR on my Commando and tap-fire heads as usual and I feel like I get a shitload of mileage out of 113 rounds, especially since I just 9mm any stragglers to take it easy on the reloads (which still aren't that bad if you time them carefully).

The full retard zed times are exactly the kind of moments I bought this game for, also. Wiping out out a massive horde of trash by holding down m1 and laughing maniacally through the overlapping zed time resets is worth a little inefficiency.

This guy knows whats up.

>Ackchyually.jpg
Bloats gain a bit of health on all difficulties, and the Husk is a little tougher on HoE than in Hard/Sui.

Don't matter much because Firebug still fucks 'em up, though.

>StarCraft 2 is shit
>release BroodWar HD
>shit tons of fans coming out of nowhere for nostalgia
All they have to do for Killing Floor is release an HD version.
tbqhwu the game is quite good at the moment. Medic, Zerk, Support, Demo, SWAT, Commando are all viable.
Sharpshooter is okay but I hate how half of his weapons cannot be used in 6p HoE (Crossbow, M14)
Gunslinger is fun but then again considering the nature of pubs I would not run him.
Firebug is fun too but fire panic fucks up other perks' aiming.
and
>when will they remove Survivalist so I don't have to vote kick those shitters?
WISHLIST
>all Gunslinger single pistol for Sharp
>you can use both Rack Em Up and Tactical Reload on Sharp
>Berserker has move speed and melee attack speed as his passive bonus instead of being parts of a skill
>Dual .500 Magnum old firerate
>Gunslinger knockdown works on big zeds again
>Commando can use big mag and tactical reload at the same time
>Stoner buff
>M14 crossperk with Commando (alright this might be too much tho)
>Medic right side skills rework so I don't have to play with "combat medic" shitters
>M32 for Demo
>FN FAL for Commando
>some kind of light weighted Hunting Rifles to use with M14/Railgun for Sharpshooter (could bring back the KF1 Musket)
>Mac10 crossperk for Firebug/SWAT

>Comparing Starcraft and Killing Floor in popularity

I dont even make wishlists because i dont want to be disappointed

>gunslinger
Such a cool perk idea put into such bad habits
>le headshot man (the only skill that makes you relevant) is completely made irrelevant if mobs decide to stand towards someone else other than you
>meaning you have to run away from your group or pray to god that some dumb mob looks towards you

Git gud

if only it had a CHAKACHAKACHAKA-tier sound instead of "blplplplplpl"

>we're gun nuts

playing a perk that requires accurate aiming can be quite the challenge on pub servers when everyone rages, panics or otherwise turns the zeds erratic and jittery

Refound kf2 on realised

What new?
Are they make update like the first one

My point is that people want an HD upgrade of Killing Floor. Instead they gave us Electro Boogaloo Floor 2.
Early version of Killing Floor 2 was so fucking bad. Zerker has to choose between Nightvision Goggle and the ability to resit Clot grab. Are you fucking shitting me Tripwire?
Not to mention the Resistance update when every zed was tanky as fuck and the game turned into a shitshow with everyone crying nonstop for 2 weeks straight.

well for a while M79 was a tier 2 and weighted 9 making it too heavy to carry with RPG. People complained how Demo is utterly useless because your damage output was shit and you didn't have anything to back yourself up aside from the starting grenade pistol while carrying RPG.

To be honest I don't know when to run Gunslinger. Considered you have a perfectly coordinated 6 teams then Sharpshooter and Demo are better when it comes to taking zed down. SWAT and Commando can also clear trash better while providing utility (Stun nade and Zed time extension). If you want pure burst damage then play Support (AA12 magdumping or DBS alt fire).
Gunslinger is all about perfect aiming to take down big zeds clean. He also need close range while doing the combo. In that case I would pick Support. 2 alt fire to kill Scrake and 3 alt fire to kill Fleshpound.
Is the knockdown skill still working? Knocking down sprinting Fleshpound was one of the most fun and important thing to do as Gunslinger to save your teammate.

i didn't even know that different skins/outfits change your view model
hot damn, maybe i should buy a few keys after all
or maybe not

the spitfires take a good chunk out of my framerate, it was fucking awful when my team was full of firebugs

>My point is that people want an HD upgrade of Killing Floor. Instead they gave us Electro Boogaloo Floor 2.
I think Killing Floor 2 is a great sequel, improves a lot of the original gameplay. There are more people that agree with me, than people who think KF1>KF2, they're just not spamming about it everywhere.

>Early version of Killing Floor 2 was so fucking bad. Zerker has to choose between Nightvision Goggle and the ability to resit Clot grab. Are you fucking shitting me Tripwire?
>Not to mention the Resistance update when every zed was tanky as fuck and the game turned into a shitshow with everyone crying nonstop for 2 weeks straight.
But it didn't stay that way, did it? Made some mistakes, fixed them, or improved things. That's what EA is.

>To be honest I don't know when to run Gunslinger. Considered you have a perfectly coordinated 6 teams then Sharpshooter and Demo are better when it comes to taking zed down. SWAT and Commando can also clear trash better while providing utility (Stun nade and Zed time extension). If you want pure burst damage then play Support (AA12 magdumping or DBS alt fire).
>Gunslinger is all about perfect aiming to take down big zeds clean. He also need close range while doing the combo. In that case I would pick Support. 2 alt fire to kill Scrake and 3 alt fire to kill Fleshpound.
>Is the knockdown skill still working? Knocking down sprinting Fleshpound was one of the most fun and important thing to do as Gunslinger to save your teammate.
You pick Gunslinger if the team is full of shitters and you need to solo the whole game. Support is good, but he isn't able to kill big zeds as fast as GS and will probably take some damage when killing a Fleshpound.
There is a skill that let you knockdown zeds, but I'll never try it as long as it's in the same tier as Skullcracker.

I don't think Killing Floor 2 is bad in the current state. However the dev's numerous bad attempts in the past despite the community outcry are an indication of the game design philosophy. During the Resistance update, the players got so mad that they decided to give the game a 0 rating on Steam page. The devs freaked the fuck out after the score went from 9/10 to like 7/10 (there was a short period when it got down to like 6.5 or 6.7/10)

The game art style is too cartoony and the voice acting is PG-13 because of the Christian influence (the clean look, the Christian metal, the lack of swear words, even Classic Masterson and Classic Briar are not that pollitically incorrect like they used to be in KF1). Most of the map props are really bland. There is no mutilated body, only a bunch of body bag (which look like trash bag more than body bags). KF1 maps have better atmosphere. I still play a lot of KF1 remake maps in KF2 like ClassicBiolab, Biohazard, Office and Manor. KF2 could be gritty but TWI chose not to do it

MAPFAGS
How the fuck do I trigger most of the sounds in the game via kismet? The playsound action only takes sounds, of which there's only like 4-5 in the KF2 packages. Everything else is an "akevent" which I can find fuckall info on triggering them in google. There's stuff like "akeventpost" and "play all akevenets"(or similar) but I've been thus far unsuccessful in getting them to do anything.
Pls help, thank

So I'm curious. I looked at the Meme Shield, and stat's wise it doesn't seem terrible. The thing is that bludgeoning is basically never resisted more than 10-15% (except bloats, but come on, 70% resist vs slashing). I do like getting in a bosses face, but at the same time getting to block their shit is nice.

tl;dr what is the current state of zerk weapons? I've never really fucked with the evisc.

>playing as a scrake in vs mode
HOLY SHIT
I HAVENT HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN A LONG TIME
ORGANS FOR THE GRINDER
ORGANS FOR THE ORGAN G R I N D E R

There are people who still play Versus mode?

this senpai

>want to maybe try and solo HoE some of the official maps
>end up playing KF_defencethyself for hours instead, as usual
help, I have terminal shitteritis

Katana for ultimate trash clearing
Pulverizer for Fleshpound
Zwei for Scrake (3 vertical headshot swing)
Also unloaded Pulverizer is fucking good. The unloaded alt fire can one shot every small/medium zed. Around 5 to 7 unloaded Pulverizer alt fire headshots to kill a Scrake
I don't use Bone Crusher because the shield block too much of the view.
Eviscerator is good for boss wave. You can kill Scrake in 2 headshot and Fleshpound in 5 headshot but the firing is awkward as fuck so I only use it in Boss wave. Zwei/Pulverizer is my go to combo during normal waves

i don't even bother with the matchmaker anymore.

I'm considering redownloading this. Are there any good modded servers with something like 20+ players on a server at a time?

best thing about the matchmaking is, that it throws you into the same server over and over once you've found one.
The system has so many issues I'm not even sure why they've put it in.

i've never used the matchmaking, i didn't know anyone else did either

i've accidentally joined servers with 12 players from time to time

Exactly my feelings. I LOVED KF1's atmosphere. The voicelines feel so bland, and the classic VA sounds so tired and bored compared to the youthful vigor of KF1's lines. The "banter" dialogue is weak as hell, too. There are multiple QOL improvements that I like (sprinting, exp. system) but whenever I play KF2 there's a yearning in the back of my mind to boot KF1 back up and play a little more.

I miss the bloat's nipple rings

I miss my mom

bump

I miss the old Patriarch, the one that was actually threatening looking and not some hunchback motherfucker.

Let's design alpha zeds.

>Alpha Scrake
>Dual Chainsaws
>All attacks are unparriable

The Clot's sexiness is good enough for me.

>alpha fleshpound
>one-hit-kills you on normal

Here's an idea, though I'm not sure which category of zed it would fit into best:
>tall, deformed, and gangly humanoid
>irregular number of eyes on head and torso, including one huge one
>huge eye charges up to fire a beam which does minor damage to players and severely slows their movement for a brief moment
>no mouth on head, there is a mouth in the palm of each hand instead
>Sharpshooter would make an effective counter, as the large eye is a weakspot from a distance

That's too easy, you forget the part where it's perma-raged and has 10x the HPs of normal FP.

What is the most satisfying enemy to kill in this game?

My vote goes to either Big Guys or Sirens (with headshots)

Scrakes, Fleshpounds, Stalkers, and Crawlers.

I want to titty twist and play with a Clot's nipples!

Picked up the game after I fucked around with some friends during the free weekend. I've been playing a lot of firebug, as I feel it does the most damage and requires the least aim, but I'm still trash. Any guides or general tips yall recommend?

if you're level 5 or higher take the skill that increases your damage by 35% it makes the class a lot better in performance, then take Ground Fire when you hit level 10

What's the best class for solo HoE?

GS, Medic, or Zerk.

sirens

every time I kill one, I'm all like, "shut the fuck up, bitch"

I like blowing up Husk backpacks. Scrakes are fun to BRRRRRRRT as the Swat though.

well bloats have fire weakness so it's no surprise firebug fucks em up

>just had the most fun game of kf2
>9 player friendos on hoe running around on nuked
>the dual healers ended up clutching it and winning
feels good.

>When Flamethrowe is the best thing Firebug can use
I haven't played in a really long time, is the Microwave Gun bad now? If I pick Firebug to actually burn things I won't be a dead weight anymore? When are they adding the napalm based flamethrower from KF1 back?

Microwave is lower than mediocre against trash zeds, only decent against sirens and husks though the flamethrower is about as good in that department. It does more damage to scrakes and fleshpounds and you can push them around but you shouldnt be touching big zeds much as a firebug, only when you need to panic or push them away from a teammate or deal some extra body damage in a body damage team. Flamethrower doesn't even deal bad damage to big zeds anyway. It's also way fucking cheaper. 1100 vs 1500 and 300 vs 500 for full ammo.

yup

Is it possible to wear JUSTice ski mask and goggles at the same time?

Still hate how they haven't added a feature to actually test cosmetics before buying them.

Love playing the club rave map. The unique soundtrack and the club's trashed setting with blood everywhere are fucking incredible. Using DJ Skully on the map for maximum LARPing

According to KF2 official artbook, every zed is from the same clone material (the Clot). All other male zeds are mutated Clots. Slasher probly is the transitioning state between Clot and Crawler considered the spikes coming out of his body. So that's why they removed the Bloat's nipple ring to ensure every zed is a Clot mutation.

Old Patty = scientist gone mad. New Patty = Left 4 Dead Tank with guns

please respond

Fuck you cosmetics shitter

pls

can someone post screenshot of all perks
I have a translated version and need to check if the translations are actually correct.

Are you fucking stupid or something

Yes also the version i have hasnt been updated and its a patchy mess of english and my language.
And some info is left

What kf 2 clan are you in?

KYS

no you're not im admin in that clan.

Gay clan

I'm also admin in that clan and I can confirm you're in it.

I created the Clan can confirm everyone in this thread is in it.

>prison
>only demolition on our team takes the M16 w/ m203 instead of RPG on boss wave
>we get fucking dunked by Volter
why

Thanks for the admin status boss.

>blaming loss on one person

>Blaming someone else in kf

So I just bought this game and it feels
ridiculously different from the first one.

When do I know that ZED is fully dead?
If I blow someones head off will it eventually die like in the first game?
Why were the weapons slots reorganized?

>When do I know that ZED is fully dead?
>If I blow someones head off will it eventually die like in the first game?
>Why were the weapons slots reorganized?
why don't you like... play a round and find out? are you fucking serious?