Would you a Lincoln navigator?

would you a Lincoln navigator?

Oohhhh god no. Absolutly NO!
Im not a geriatric and mathew mconohey sniffs his own farts for his own nutritional benefit.

FUCK LINCOLN
U
C
K

L
I
N
C
O
L
N

it's big enough, like how i like
if it has any jdm style cool seating configurations inside i'd consider it

looks like a good alternative for GMC or Caddy, but I like smaller cars.

I'd rather a 2 door truck based SUV as a personal luxury SUV rather than a huge long 4 door.

>pigfat overpriced Ford suv
Yeah I'm gonna pass on this one.

No I'd buy a Range Rover if I was interested in a cuckwagon

>pigfat
it's a 3 row SUV, the fuck do you expect?

Isn't that basically a bronco?
I like it desu

That is the ugliest piece of shit i uave ever seen.
I can just see it now lumbering down the road Driving over the lane dividing lines in two lanes going almost 10 miles under the speed limit & being drivin by a mindless 300lb drone bot .

yeah, afraid it might not look like that though. Shame really, I would like a vehicle that size instead of getting a large pickup truck (since i won't be using the bed for jack squat) and I don't want a fuckhuge 3 row seat family SUV, nor a midsize crossover since I refuse to buy one.

Just a simple 5 seater with good visibility, you know, just like the old Broncos and Blazers/Jimmys.

For the price, some lighter weight materials like carbon fiber or aluminum to bring the weight down

why? I think you miss the point of this vehicle. it's closer to a charter bus than a miata

its so fucking big

the headlights alone are almost as big as someones torso

Nah, I'd get a g wagon if I were to get a luxury suv.
Navi ain't even in my top 5

>lincoln navigator
>it can't navigate

Hey Lincoln shill - GO FUCK YOURSELF.

That is all.

>has an suv top 5

They're starting to morph into midsize SUVs. Might as well kill the Explorer name since they're almost the same exact size.

>doesn't

guys admit it. It at least looks nice, especially the front.

I'm sorry but SUV stopped looking nice to me after Obama's presidency era. After that, they just started looking like soft mom wagons to me that I guess to pander to mothers.