/gtag/- Grand Theft Auto General

Pegassi Infernus Classic Edition

previous thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed) (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60158/Cunning-Stunts-Special-Vehicle-Circuit-Now-Available-New-Progen-GP1-and-More
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60162/New-in-GTA-Online-Hijak-Ruston-Now-at-Legendary-Motorsport-plus-Special-Vehicles-Come-to-the-Stunt-Race-Creator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h5bQgxZeGjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic nic

Repost, little teaser for the /gtag/ Mansex documentary.
Teaser with sound

I think "maniac mansex memers" would flow better as a title, right now it's a bit of a jumbled mess with the subject preceding the descriptor.

C A S I N O
A
S
I
N
O

My bike is pretty good looking honestly.

C H E E T A H
H
E
E
T
A
H

A D M I R A L

P M P 6 0 0
M
P

/gtag/, so does macro races actually pay out?

I've read it all; and I have no idea what's going on here.

>playing in session
>eventually starts to filter out
>only one left
>he leaves
>car still blows up

might aswell just lag myself out all the time

you know you're doing it wrong when your players want to be on their own

It's about a guy posting on GTAF how the races can be done while AFK over night using a macro. He gets flamed by residents, then the nightclubsexual appears and does the math in this post.

It seems the AFK macro method, according to this, isn't even worth a electricity bill. The poster is an Euro, but still.

Running my PC overnight costs 11 euros?

Fuck.

>$22,800 for doing races for an hour
Am I reading this right? I know races by yourself don't pay well but that sounds fucked up

If it's not a gaming notebook or a console. Console race pays the saved money in Online subscriptions.

Judging from the details, he had that short 1mile race strip which he repeated via macro.
Prolonged races with more players pay more.

It would almost definitely be better to run the timer up at the start of the race, at least to reduce the amount of loading screens
Also he's assuming that the PSU is running at full power draw, which I doubt

>180k for a night of running the game with a macro

>160k for roughly 25 minutes when doing I/E

Some people must really dispise playing this game

I'm from western Europe (one of the more expensive countries) and my total electricity bill is around 15-25 euro each month. PC is running at least 8 hours a day, weekends easily 14 hours a day. That's total bill for an entire month.

He must have a really, really shitty payment plan.

>Also he's assuming that the PSU is running at full power draw, which I doubt

This. I am however not sure how much exactly his PSU draws while playing GTA Online. His maths scared me.

>does "math" for working out the total power consumption at /full load/ for some period of time (presumably overnight)
>then multiplies by 8 hours for overnight
>and doesn't factor that you normally pay less for power at night
>11 fucking euros a night for having your computer basically on standby
>uses commas instead of decimals

This guy's a retard, my computer is on 24/7 and my smartmeter has never shown double figures for the entire house in a day, I probably pay that per week for everything.

thanks for somewhat clearing that up for me.

I'm currently in the first year of living in an appartment which doesnt have heating and electricity included in the fixed rental price. The fact that the payout is only once a year, and you just make monthly payments on estimates makes me pretty fucking nervous.

So how much does the electricity cost at night anyway?
Still the payout seems to low.

Dude, it's about whether the macros or shark cards win in term of investment or shall we proceed with menus and other means of acquiring GTA dosh

So 13 euros are on the chart of investment, leaving your pc running with a macro overnight is, but actually playing the game for a couple of minutes isn't?

I know we're not aiming for a peer-reviewed article over here, but leaving that out just makes no sense.

That wasn't you?

The fuck? The computer I'm using right now hasn't been turned off in months and my other one is on for 12-15 hours a day and our electricity bill is like 250-300, but that includes the two TVs that are on for 8-12 hours a day, our heating, and our telephone bill.

"Normally" was a bit of an overstatement but it's what I grew up with, at best it's about half for night use.

Even running his own numbers you see he's wrong though 0.267*0.65(because a kilowatt is 1000 watts and you have 650 of them)*8=1.38 euro for the night, as in a single euro, not a thousand or a million, almost one and a half entire euros, assuming you're getting completely shafted by your provider.

Granted I just pay a flat rate each month no matter how little or much I use but still, I'm pretty sure I'd have to have all the lights turned on, my stove turned on, everything in my house on full blast to even get into double digits for a daily electricity fee.

Where the fuck in Europe do you live where you pay 300 dollars A DAY for internet? Are you fucking insane? Is that what this nigger is saying? Why would a macro (desu I'm not sure what that even is) make it so high?

America
Land of the free
Free to the power of the people in uniform

Clearly you have no idea what's going on in the world.

When he's referring to a 'bill' that means it's a monthly payment.

This still keeps happening to me

What's the craziest shit you've seen on GTA? Mine would have to be the time I came into a lobby and everyone was freaking out over the mic and I couldn't get a straight answer as to why until like 5 minutes and some guy apparently was feeling suicidal and shot himself while playing online and talking to them. Everyone in the lobby (and it was a full lobby) had heard the gunshot and some people had been trying to talk him out of it, but he ended up pulling the trigger...His character wasn't moving and eventually he got kicked for idling.

Ever since then I've been mildly creeped out by people who are AFK online, because I'm always worried something bad might've happened to them.

I do I/E for money and the guy who did the maths still got the point that macros aren't worth doing.
I also do cocaine.

Hey retard, how was I supposed to know? Didn't he say in a single day in that screenshot? Also, 11k euros for a month? Does he live in a fucking mansion and keep everything on? Again, how the fuck would a macro make your bill so high?

>I also do cocaine
I'm sorry about your early death.

even more proof you have no idea what's going fucking on in the world, yet you call me a retard.

Clearly that's not 11K a month, just 11.1072 euros. That's ELEVEN POINT etc etc.
>B-BUT MURICAR DOES THAT DIFFERENTLY
should have used simple deduction. In the same fucking article he uses a full stop to indicate thousandths in the 1.25 mil for the shark card as well.

Stop calling others out for stupidity when you clearly are the most 'retarded' in here.

What other incentives will rockstar remove for playing heists now that the armored kuruma and hydra are available to purchase from the start?

Why hasn't he rounded that to cents. There isn't 0.9874 cents. There is always 0.99 cents it's rounded up, because it would otherwise trigger computers and autists, because it looks like a thousand figure.

Nerf all heist payouts to MC work levels.

Because it's a calculation of day-to-day costs. Simply rounding that like a fucking illiterate hick could end up in a significant difference, when calculating that up to a couple of months.

And because everyone but you understood what he meant.

Is there any reason to not buy the cheapest vehicle warehouses? La Mesa seems like its in the best position and its also the cheapest

No reason whatsoever. La Mesa is great.

Only reason would be because it gets a bit crowded and sometimes shitters will wait there with a rocket launcher/minigun just to be cunts. Still the best warehouse

Are hackers with gatling guns that fire money long gone?
It basically seems impossible to make decent money in this game to buy shit to have fun with.

just but a Shark Card (tm) and have your fun now :)

>tfw no passion to play anymore after playing since release for thousands of hours but really don't wanna get kicked from crew

Fuck that.
Haven't really bought into anything since Heists. Any of the new game modes/VIP missions worth grinding?

tfw already got kicked form crew 2 years ago

Jewstar Games cares about preventing only one thing when it comes to modders, and that's money-spawning.

They don't give a shit if all you do is blow up lobbies and empty the bank accounts of other players, they'll let you run rampant for months and possibly never ever have their anti-cheat detect you, but if you ever spawn a single dollar for yourself or another player then you will get banned within a week.

So yeah, money spawners no longer exist because Cuckstar thinks they're the problem, as opposed to the fucking chinks and commies who spam boxes in the chat while burning you alive with a bonfire stuck to your character's body.

>Barely play apart from new updates
>Still in the crew
Just shitpost here like everyone else

upsetting.
very upsetting

Hey you guys like maymays XDXD?
youtu.be/h5bQgxZeGjg

Post ugly cars!

>got demoted to muscle a couple months ago

baka

Oi m8 ill knock you out I swear on me mam

Kek

>Ever being promoted above muscle

kys attention whore

CIV INTERCEPTOR

>We will never have a law enforcement update that brings us the civilian versions of the current police cars
>We will never have a driving expert class of police that uses the Police Stinger and is able to avoid traffic, take shortcuts to get in front of you and can follow you into hidden places and shit
>We will never have the Presidente

AMOEBA

on the other hand
>having APB on you 24/7 because of some autist XxX_T3h_L4W_xXx following you around as soon as you spawn in lobby
>getting hunted down across entire map for 3 starts,and all that just for one punch to civvy
Would you really turn this game into unplayable hell,with all the shit that's already in?

Cause the days change at night
Change in an instant
The days change at night
Change in an instant
The days change at night
Change in an instant
Change in an instant
The days change at night
Change in an instant
The days change at night
Change in an instant
Change in an instant
The days change at night
Change in an instant
The days change at night
Change in an instant

But that's what gtag already does and it's fun as hell

fucking hell I want this now

>tfw you will never complete criminal mastermind because no one wants to do heists
kill me

It really isn't the sweat desu

>player agrees to do CMM
>drops off the face of the earth

bought the baseball spectre because I saw a guy here with it yesterday

don't confuse meme funpolice with nofun tryhard police,user

will you buy a pink dildo too,if you ever see a guy with one here?

yeah where would I get one

For some reason cuckstar put you in charge of rebalancing this game, make a list of changes to send them and leave no loose ends

just watch for red banshee shitposter
he surely has a huge bag-o-dicks stashed

in your ass

Armored Kuruma's window hitbox is now exactly as wide as the windows are.

Insurgent windows are now bulletproof, and you cannot use weapons while inside an Insurgent

The "favourite bike" function can be selected manually for 100k.

Hydra bullets no longer explode on impact, and instead behave like a regular machine gun.

COCAIIIIIINE

ocelot lynx worth getting, or is it trash?

it's bad
but if you really want it you better do it now because it's so overpriced

don't, it's horribly overprices

why is it bad? too slow or something?

It doesn't compete in races with the best vehicles but it looks cool.

Too slow (for its class, still ok overall), way too expensive, nothing noteworthy modifications wise unless you like the liveries, and there are numerous other very similar cars that are cheaper and better
I suggest the Massacro if you want a car like that

i'm mainly after it for looks. i already own a massacro

Then why ask.

It's a generic styled, low-performing sports car for the price of a super.

D E L U X O
E
L
U
X
O

because i dont know anyone that owns it and i'd rather not buy a car that is literal garbage.

You should go full hipster mode and buy it anyway since nobody seems to own it.

Forget all the haters
USA is for lovers

> All player blips off by default except for friends and crews

> Instead of paying lester to go off-radar, you pay him to reveal players

> Choosing passive mode makes you permanently passive against players until you leave the session, but allows you to draw your weapons against NPCs and participate in non-PvP freeroam events. If you try to go passive in an armed vehicle, it boots you out.

> You can no longer shoot out of armored vehicles

> If you get killed, you can choose to spawn in your safehouse, a hospital, or somewhere far away.

> You can no longer receive bounties from NPCs

> Increased Mental State also gives you a permanent Wanted Level until you cool down in a safehouse

Buff savage health

- hardcore lobbies without blips or explosive weapons
- slipstream and catchup gone from the game
- asking for mods/dosh/whatever in chat is a bannable offense
- normalized health/strength/etc
- deletion of kuruma etc
- 'block all npc calls' option

>slipstream and catchup gone

literally git gud

i've probably won more races than you've even started.

catchup is a scourge; yes, it can be countered, but not at all times. Good racers should be allowed to finish minutes ahead of the rest.

>5'11"