SC2

gsl is on

Other urls found in this thread:

teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/520464-an-interview-with-the-devs-of-starcraft-remastered
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soO...

omo

hello sc2.

I've just heard you're all so excited (inb4 "not us here, we're too cool, btw we're edgy with edgy comedy style and edginess") because sc is getting refurbished.

you shouldnt be

the reaction is a textbook example of living in the past and is anything but a step forward for the sc-anything. its a minor treat from blizzard (that you'll pay for) that shouldnt (i would even say "won't" ) make any difference to anyone.

Im not saying this to be mean. Have a nice day

they should just remake bw in diablo 3

;]

duh

teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/520464-an-interview-with-the-devs-of-starcraft-remastered
With StarCraft: Remastered fast approaching, many questions remain about the exact nature of the project and just what exactly "remastered" stands for. Brood War fans have felt dread and excitement in equal measure since the project was announced, and the trailer may have done enough to swing it in the latter's favor.

As Brood War's most ardent community, we were given the opportunity to talk to some of the devs and find out more about StarCraft: Remastered.

This interview was conducted through text with Robert Bridenbecker: Vice President, Technology Strategy and Planning; and Pete Stilwell: Senior Producer, Classic Games, mediated by Bob Colayco, PR Manager.

you are a very bad boy janiboy

ummm please don't delete sc2 threads on the lord's day. god bless

dead game

hey boys

o/

[+113, -10] I don't think Girl's Day should go on varieties as a group anymore... It's really dangerous because their regular habits off camera start showing on camera;; they already had a scandal on that live stream a long time ago, they should be more careful

T-ara will not be renewing contracts as a group, decides to go separate ways

[+214, -49] If only Hwayoung never joined... poor kids

I'm so fucked

me too

sc remastered is actually happening

so were definitely migrating to sc remastered general because sc2 isnt going to be a thing anymore

#/v/sc squad SHOW UP

fuck you dumb nigger sc2 will still have a scene for a year or two

word

>saging again
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I love StarCraft

im quite the chesshit hehe :)

cute gook

Are these ghosts? these are the only sprites that looked weird to me

I don't really remember how ghosts looks though.

kinda worrying i can't identify wtf those units are at a glance

probably ghosts, they couldn't be anything else

Is this a dead game?

yeah I looked it up

it's just a bad angle for that sprite, but it looks similar. plus the dark background makes the white stand out, which ghosts have.

I guess it doesn't matter because no one makes ghosts anyways lol

Not after March 30th, which is when the bw patch hits.

Not to be confused with the Remaster graphics, that's in the summer

my favorite chess puzzles are those where there's 4 or less pieces on the board (kings excluded)
if i started collecting those puzzles into a pastebin would you guys contribute?