You're cruising down the streets of Utah in your red Shelby GT500 when this guy in Ford GT pulls up and says "nice car...

You're cruising down the streets of Utah in your red Shelby GT500 when this guy in Ford GT pulls up and says "nice car." How do you respond?

Uh y-yu-you too thanks

the fuck u looking at cracka?

Nice tongue.

Pull up to him and say "Well, at least it's my car".

ask him about the quirks of it

Hey, for some reason I ended up in Utah in this car. You know where I can sell this POS and get a gixxer instead?

reminder that he is /ourguy/ and if you don't like hem u don't belong here u plebbit fuck, go watch vehicle virgin u cuck.

This guys broken down Porsche rolls up to your garage and he asks you to give him a hand. How do you respond?

>thanks, how long you borrowing that for?

"You think so? It's a rental they didn't have anything decent left."

>"shits fucked man, cant help ya"

>laugh because it's pro-charged at 1500whp
"Wanna race?"

I fuck his mom
Fuck his sister
Fuck his girl
And Fuck him in the ass like the little beta faggot he is

>Before i can say anything he pulls out a camera and a tripod and goes
>"THIS is a Shelby GT500..."

Who are the Veeky Forums approved YT channels? Normies only, no autistic reviewers allowed.
>Doug DeMuro
>RegularCars
>Old Saabkyle04
>MotorWeek
Who else?

>no autistic reviewers
>>Doug DeMuro
>>RegularCars
>>SaabKyle04

>Veeky Forums approved
>normies only

Pick one

Me: bumper 2 bumper?
Doug: Yes
Me:ok

Saabkyle and Doug are huge autists

Only Everyday Driver is good

>tfw doug was too hard on the ghibli

I can't defend the panel gap, but otherwise the interior design and seats are extremely nice. And while he acknowledged the good steering feel, I still felt like he downplayed how important that is for a car, as well as just HOW fucking good it was. That's like 70% of a car's total fun factor.

Also, I didn't have any issues with the shifter. I think he was just memeing at that point.

Motor week....wtf.

Here we are with the brand new Honda nsx. Equipped with airbags, brakes, led headlight and infotainment system this baby is sure to impress. Just wait until you drive it, the ride is pure automotive awesome.

I. Fucking. Hate. That. Guy.

Every time I've watched a saabkyle video, he didn't even drive the car. He literally just made a 30 minute video reviewing the interior and exterior.

In his older videos he drives them. And his annoying voice doesn't narrate every single detail.

That's some absolutely amazing quality b8

How is it bait?

Do car manufacturers force reviewers to talk about infotaiment and modern safety memes like lane assist? Because literally every single reviewer on youtube spends massive amounts of time on both of those when I've never met a single person into cars that cares about any of it.

It triggers me he takes his hands off the wheel to gesture while he's driving other peoples $300,000 cars

How is saabkyle an autist?

Yes. How else is Saabkyle04 supposed to get his hands on those ridiculous "supercar" shitboxes?

Tell me this doesn't look autistic.

The face of a normie.

Dog De Muro
Can he review it?
Dog De Muro
Yes, he can!

Doug DeMuro
oruMeD guoD
>r u mad, god?

Is Dougposting Veeky Forums's Pepayylmao?

I think that would be the GTR

Does he still write for jalopnik?

>For more of my thoughts on this car, check out my column on autotrader.com/oversteer
I think not.

I wanna punch this faggots shit in sooo bad. I bet he gives that same look to his fat girlfriend whenever she denies him sex because he wont sell his viper he bought with jewtube bux. Ppl who shill their channel just to buy things are the scum of modern society.

Ohmysides thank you user. I read this in his voice and havent kekd this hard in a long time.

If he was shy he would be Doug Demure - o.

What's the retail on one of those?

id say "thanks doug"

snug demuro

smug demuro