He pronounces it "porsh"

>He pronounces it "porsh"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rBdymVDEIcQ?t=78
youtu.be/fKGoVefhtMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2eYuGdmfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As opposed to what, porsha? Gtfo

You have two options, say porsh and sound normal but be wrong , or say porsha and look like a fruity dweeb.

Is this why "big boy toys" and cars are so popular amongst prepubescent and teenage males.

This

Plenty of people pronounce it correctly. Stop being a willing idiot.

the retards who say "porsh" are the same retards who pronounce audi like "ah di" instead of "owdhi"
it's german so pronounce it the german way.

make the "a" shape with your mouth at the end of the sh sound but don't push any more air through

this too. it isn't "poorsh ah" it's "porsh eh"

> m-muh porsh-uh muddafugah

Do you always shitpost this hard while riding Angela Merkel's dick?

>retards who pronounce audi like "ah di" instead of "owdhi"
Nobody does this. It's a shit brand but even the retards who lease them can pronounce it properly. In fact, they'll refer to it as "(my) Audi" instead of their "leased A3".

No, only autists.

its porch monkey

> being this pretentious over the pronunciation of "Audi"

They're not even nice cars. Wtf is the point aside from being a flaming europhile?

weird way to say volkswagen

Exactly, is it really this hard to look up the pronunciation of a word?

I'm actually German unlike you autists and I pronounce it porsh when I'm speaking in English, no one gives a shit

>using shitty anglo speak to explain pronunciations
Just fucking give it up, it's "ˈpɔʁʃə"

folkz-fagen

wow, a non-retarded person on Veeky Forums

>not rolling your r's

How about porsh-ayyy?

Or say porsche and be übermensch

youtu.be/rBdymVDEIcQ?t=78

He has to have something to distract him from Ahmed raping his wife

>americucks called it love while its actually pronounce prepping

t. guy whose wife got raped by Tyrone Rodriguez

>paoirse (pronounced POR-shuh)
lmao

Pronounce the E like "E-lementary".

ginirel muturs, curvatthe, hunda, toiota, furd, jeep

The fact that BMW is pronounced Be Em Double You is also weird as fuck to me.

never taken an english class? Also i believe it's pronounced BIMMERRRR OR BEEEAMERRRR.

what a petty way to live lol

>it's an anglo trash with two hours on duolingo and google translate tries to falseflag as German episode
kys

I just call it volkswagen

10 points.

watch that and die in a fire fuckwits

1:19

sounds like

porsh-ae

>anglo trash
>Angles
>falseflag as German
>Angles =/= German

do you even know what it is you're saying?

>Germanic = German
Is it summertime already? Fuck off, contrarian halfwit.

isn't it summer? It's winter here so i assume it's summer in the land that dictates this shit.

Also Anglen is inside the modern German boarders, so yeah Angle = German.

>porsh-eh
That sounds ghey, por-shuh is better

>Definition of Anglo
>plural Anglos
>1: anglo-american
>2: a white inhabitant of the U.S. of non-Hispanic descent
>Merriam-Webster Dictionary
kys yourself, contrarian underage faggot

>not beemadubbaloo

>watch that and die in a fire fuckwits

dont be too mean to the retard's thinking everything is pronounced with english letter pronounciations in mind m8

>American dictionary
>American centric definitions
You dont say.

I bet if you searched for something like crossaint the definition would be, "a butter based pastry from outside the US that is applause worthy."

I bet that dictionary honestly lists aluminum as a legit word, all because you freedomfags can't use vowels.

Get rekt, assblasted ameriboo.

technically speaking the name is latin
real niggas call it Horch

you're probably one of those weebfags who pronounces the name of his anime characters with a japanese accent

>shat on in the most straightforward way
>hurr durr le assblasted amerifats BTFO kek xD
This site is 18+. Please, leave.

it's literally called aluminum.. that was it's first official published name.

this guy gets it.

That's an odd way to pronounce Nazi Staff Car

spbp

It's called Aluminium according to IUPAC since 1990, but later Aluminum was made as acceptable substitution.

came here to post this

you're saving a syllable and everyone knows what you're talking about. purposely pronouncing it "correctly" just makes you an autist.

krautfag here
are muricans really this retarded? just pronounce it like it's written
like this

>He doesn't switch between saying porsch at the end of sentences and porsche mid sentence.

>Getting an asian to pronounce Lexus
What a joke.

Also makes get localized, even when words are borrowed directly from languages the pronunciation changes to better match the language.
Take "El Internet" for example.

Do you honestly believe anyone in an English speaking country would ever pronounce Citroen "correctly"?

>Do you honestly believe anyone in an English speaking country would ever pronounce Citroen "correctly"?
that's something entirely different than not being able to say Porsch-EH

Friendly reminder that it's Nih-san, not Nii-san

The guy who discovered it literally called it Aluminum. In 1812. It's Aluminum.

It's onii-chan, plenb.

It's the english class that told me you cucks pronounce it this way.

When you're trying to educate people on the native pronunciation of Porsche stop stressing the end so hard.
It's a very passive sound, under pronouncing is better in this case than over pronouncing.

And simply because German is a lot closer to English than French is doesn't mean the point is invalid.
Have you ever heard a German say Chevrolet? Have you ever heard a Russian say Mercedes?
Language is built and maintained by the communities that speak it. No authoritative stance on it can stand on the legs of "Correctness".

The e in german isn't really like the e in english. it's more like a non-sound in german or like a dipthong with the ch.
although is sounds correct, it's sort of more grammatically accurate to drop the e in english and in fact we do kind of say the e anyway it's just inaudible.

that's the beauty of language, it's fucking arbitrary you retarded autists.

>Have you ever heard a German say Chevrolet?
Most Germans pronounce it correctly the way French family name Chevrolet is actually pronounced. The incredibly gay shev-roh-LAY bastardization is just American monolingual autism.
>Have you ever heard a Russian say Mercedes?
Entirely orthoepically correct with a stress shifted due to language phonology.

Stop defending the indefensible: native English speakers are predominantly awful at languages and ignorant of correct pronunciation of loanwords, despite the fact 3/4ths of English are imports. There's nothing funnier than an American pronouncing Nietzsche or trying to roll his R's like a big boy.

youtu.be/fKGoVefhtMQ

I'd agree with you if Porsche was a name, but it isn't - It's been commercialized and attached to an object. Nietzsche for example is pronounced correctly in the US.

Secondly, you can't use phonology as an excuse and then 2 sentenced later make fun of phonology. We don't roll our R's and native English speakers cannot speak German accurately we use completely different parts of our mouth.

I am German you fucking autist, and yes I need to stress the end since amerilards don't get it

You're autistic and probably low IQ as well.
I doubt you're even white..

>here's a collegehumor video to further illustrate my mental deficiencies
Thanks, your trip already told me everything I need to know, though.
Porsche is a name. Both a name of the founder and a brand name. Sane people don't pronounce Gucci as 'gucky' or Versace as 'ver-says'. Same applies here.
>Nietzsche for example is pronounced correctly in the US.
The absolute majority pronounces it incorrectly. Nee-chuh is not where it's at, my man.
>you can't use phonology as an excuse and then 2 sentenced later make fun of phonology
Of course I can. Shifting a stress is not quite comparable to changing syllabic structure and aggressively reducing vowels.
>native English speakers cannot speak German accurately
Everybody can speak anything accurately with a bit of training. The English speakers most of all tend to deliberately forgo any consideration of proper pronunciation. It is completely understandable from a pragmatic point of view, but not exempt from mockery.
>Portia
>Neet-shoe
>el em ay ow

butthurt amerilard detected
stirb an einem herzinfarkt du fettes stück scheiße

You seem to not understand that the e in german doesn't sound like the e in english. The difference between neechuh and neecheh is almost inaudible in the american English dialect and most people pronounce it correctly anyway.

>Everybody can speak anything accurately with a bit of training.
Literally no. An English speaker will never not have an accent in German. The vowel or words ending in er for example will be painfully obvious. Lehrer.

We are the worlds number one producer of media. You see all of our media. That's why you speak English. That's why you know American idioms and American pronunciation. I've never seen a German show in my life and I never will. And to reiterate, language is arbitrary. When I went to Holland and Germany everyone loved me because I'm American. You're just a cucked pretentious autist.

You seem to not understand that the fault of American pronunciation of Nietzsche is affricate reduction and not the final e. Stop touching the topics you clearly are incompetent in.
>Literally no. An English speaker will never not have an accent in German.
Literally yes. I have countless coworkers and acquaintances from all around the world who trained away their accents in German, English and French in a several years.
>Lehrer
Switching away from retroflexive to glottal R or a tap literally takes about a week of practice. Again, I don't see why you even engage the topic at all, considering you're clearly monolingual with minimal foreign experience yourself. Just shut up and listen to what smart people tell you, sweetie.
>we are the numbah one
>When I went to Holland and Germany everyone loved me because I'm American
Not sure how that is relevant at all? You're still shit at foreign languages.
>cucked
Next time just post a poltardian picture and save us all some time instead of pretending to not be a retarded teenager.

It's not, English and other languages are evolving, new words pop up every day and spelling changes as well.

>Stop defending the indefensible: native English speakers are predominantly awful at languages and ignorant of correct pronunciation of loanwords, despite the fact 3/4ths of English are imports. There's nothing funnier than an American pronouncing Nietzsche or trying to roll his R's like a big boy.

I vouch for that.

For some reason most US-guys speak English only, while rest of the world is often bi- or tri-lingual (I'm not talking about 3rd world countries).

It's hard to impossible to teach them anything regarding foreign languages.

Dude.. the h is barely audible even in German. There's nothing to drop. It sounds almost exactly the same from an English speaker.
It's in the ending. And most people say it correctly here. To say it without an accent would take professional vocal training.

>It takes a week to reverse 20+ years of English phonetics
You are literally this retarded.

>you're clearly monolingual
Nope, my Dad speaks English and Spanish, by virtue I speak Spanish at an intermediate level. Keep trying hunny ;)

>Not sure how that is relevant at all?
You're obviously fucking bitter LOL
Only a bitter autist could possibly care about something so trivial.
German normies love Americans. Stay consuming all our culture and products, cuck.

That's because you consume all of our media and we consume none of yours. That would be obvious to anyone who stopped to critically think about it for more than 2 seconds.

Americans in the southwest for instance are very good at Spanish, while people everywhere else are terrible at it. For a reason. Try to use your big boy brain for why that might be and then find a correlation between your ability to speak English and our ignorance of foreign pronunciation.

>Americans in the southwest for instance are very good at Spanish,
I can speak of bay area, been there a lot.

It looks like over 50% of population there are far from being US-made. ;)

I saw a lot of mexican guys working as janitors, doing burritos and stuff like that.

Yes exactly. Exposed to it constantly. Even more so in southern, every street, every city, is in Spanish you grow up hearing it, some Spanish words and phrases are instinctually fluent like they would be for a Mexican even for the whitest people. It's no surprise that most Americans wouldn't know how to pronounce Peugeot. I do because I watched WTCC and BTCC as a kid, but otherwise I'd be relying on hearing it somewhere. We don't hear any other language here ever unless it's from borrowed words that have already been Americanized. The only reason anyone would care is bitterness.

Dont care about any of this shit, just chiming in. Most places including bay area is 70% white. What the fuck does US made even mean? If your mexican mother births and raises you in the US, you're American.

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2eYuGdmfY

Porsche themselves made a video precisely for you faggots here.

>h is barely audible even in German
H doesn't even constitute a separate sound, you hopeless retard. The whole difference in pronunciation of the tzsch cluster, which English speacher reduce to ch. Why are you deliberating on the phonetics of the language I speak and you don't? Is it summertime already?
>It takes a week to reverse 20+ years of English phonetics
I said it takes a week to learn the guttural or rolling R reliably. Stop with the desperate strawmanning after getting shat on.
>I speak Spanish at an """"intermediate"""" level
Yes, I can order tacos too and ask for the bill too.
>You're obviously fucking bitter LOL
Why? I merely pointed out that English speakers are terrible at foreign languages. You're the one that goes HURR MURRICA NUMBER ONE EVERYONE LOVES US full retard mode, even though I never claimed to dislike Americans in any way. What is this autistic insecurity complex?

>He pronounces it "key car"

that's how i feel about the word pho

In Germany, we pronounce ALL American brands correctly because foreign languages are not a mystery to us.

Geez OP it's porshUHHHHH

How do you pronounce AC and other acronym brands?

BMW is Bee em vee in german but bee em double ewe in english.

The American way? Depends on whether or not people realize where it's from. I'm trying to think of American brands that go only by acronyms but nothing comes to mind - I can tell you this though: government agencies like FBI/CIA are definitely pronounced the American way.

That's because we're so good and powerful everyone had to learn our language to keep up.

>not Beeememmdubbya

Porch.

>What the fuck does US made even mean?

Born in the USA

>That's because we're so good and powerful everyone had to learn our language to keep up.

It's because English language is the easiest to learn and to speak (I'm not taking into account synthetic languages) so virtually any retard can speak it.

I wonder if that has something to do that US has a lot of retards.

>He pronounces it "Kike-R"