What should I major in to get rich?

What should I major in to get rich?

history

Just be yourself.

A type of manufacturing and a secondary get a business/marketing degree.

That way you can make the new 2020 kneepads and with your marketing degree, you can then learn how to properly shill your kneepads and convince the new 17/18 years joining the site, asking how to make 13million dollars in 25 days with a bank balance of 5.13$, but they swear they're intelligent and are grateful to president yeezy.

Biochemistry.

Then apply to medical, pharmacy, and dental school.

Something you like doing.
You'll never get good at doing a job you hate.

engineering, geology, law, medicine, finance, business management.

I can learn to love it.

So basically my only options are a major in shitpoating or watching anime. Nice.

latinx studies

MIT Aerospace Engineering PHD

work as Boeing engineer

Software engineering

Chicano studies

Seems like the popular choice, will look into it.

Hey believe it or not it works
Get some friends and to youtube/tv/podcasts
Shit Red Letter Media has a pretty good following and all they do is watch and review movies with a bit of comedy and set design.
It's not gonna make a lot of money on its own but put things like merch and a patreon together and you can be getting a few thousand a month by the end of this first quarter

creative writing

sucking dicks

honest answer

drafting technology.
everything you see around you is manufactured with certain accuracy, the industry begs for good engineers.

mechanical engineers are in the top of this list but you will get buttfucked making that degree, but a good degree pays off.

Women's Studies with a minor in African American Studies

anything maths/computing related. But don't do IT, do engineering, IT is literally shit tier.

Do everything. Knowledge on many subjects will get you very far.

carding

>millennials actually believe this.
You hate something because you suck at it.
Get fucking good at your job and you'll fucking love it and make a fuckload of money. Guaranteed unless you're working in a factory or some other shit tier job that doesn't reward you on producing more than the other guy.

picking a major solely on the reason to make a lot of money

is a sure way of making yourself unhappy

fuck is the point of money if your not happy

Not gunna lie, but metallurgy is a good option.

Learn how to do foundry work and get in on the business. You will start out around 70K but you can work your way up pretty quick. Eventually you could take over a foundry. A lot of them are being run by an older crowd looking for proteges. At my last american foundry society meeting I was the only student sitting at a table with 4 other men who all own their own foundries and are millionaires. All of them started out as metallurgists.

There are two great schools to go to for metallurgy in america. They are Colorado School of Mines and Missouri University of Science and Technology (formally Missouri School of Mines and Metallurgy).

I find it incredibly interesting and the culture around the metal industry is very laid back. You will need to know how to manage and work closely with blue collars. Most of the time you yourself will be in silvers and at the end of the day you will be covered head to toe in dirt. Also it gets hot sometimes but you get used to it eventually.

Professional soccer player broker

Biz guys would really appreciate if you can give me any advice on this
> Be me 28 from India
>Work in insurance underwriting
>Get Canadian permanent residency
> Check out CA for couple of months and look for jobs
>Come back and start looking online
Been six months and just one interview

Idk what to do guys ? I'm thinking of enrolling in some IT course to get an entry level job. Is there anything else I should look at ? I'm sure there are degrees and vocational courses which although might not guarantee a job but would give great chance of getting one.

Pretty open to anything and don't tell Me you're full lol

noted, ima look into this anonkun thanks for the tip

Pajeet my son

>Canadian permanent residency

How? Permanent residency for working a job at a Canadian company? Jesus Christ that country is a joke

High salary but shit for life- at least 8 years of school and shitloads of debt to attend. This combined with a grueling schedule (80+hrs a week for med specialties) makes med shit unless you have a real passion for it.

70k starting with BA and high potential for promotion? Seems pretty good, I'll look into it.

it doesn't work like that, don't worry

I've been living in Canada for 10 years and I've been a permanent resident for 3.

I come from a country that's usually well regarded by Canada for immigration and the whole process was more complicated and tedious than any paperwork I've done in my entire life, and I'm a lawyer.

not sure if you mean BA for meaning a generic term for a bachelors degree or if you mean a bachelor of arts degree.

But just so there is no confusion metallurgy is a bachelor of science degree. It is about as rigorous as a mechanical engineering degree, but with more of a focus on physical chemistry over classical mechanics. Get ready to really delve into crystallography.

5 of my classmates got jobs last semester starting at over 90K. They got jobs at phillips 66 working on pipe corrosion and other quality assurance issues. However their salary is already close to the ceiling and it is not like they are going to be able to move up the company that far.

Foundry and steel mill work starts out lower than the oil industry but typically there is more room for advancement.

So you kind of have a choice. Get a high base salary but stagnate in the industry after 10 years. Or go start out lower but have a lot of room to grow if you have the drive.

Or you could really take a gamble and go into extractive metallurgy and get into precious metal refinement.

Its a pretty broad field.

Also you are gonna need to derive this schematic for crystal lattice motion

So 90k starting but not much room to grow or 70k starting with tons of room to grow is what you're saying? Either way, a 4-year degree starting at $70k is fantastic.

this is what you call a protip

my offer: electrical engineer

currently in a top 15 MBA program. a LOT of engineers and they make good money

med school is 100% not worth it unless you truly are passionate about it (and even if you are, it could easily kill it)

pharmacy is currently best bang for your buck

dental is cool cause you can start your own business

don't do law. I make bank, but it fucking sucks and I'm trying to spin off into another career path while taking a 60% cut in pay.

Terrible advice, at least for me. I've been myself all my life & have nothing to show for it.

Can someone approve this?
Is med not worth it?
I always thought that you have basically no life for about 8 years but when you made it it's chilly and you have a decent salary

ya thats my impression, or even after 8 years you splurge and buy a bmw and a house rack up some debt but its cool cuz pay got u covered

still not worth it

Define "good money". 70k? 100? 200?

Med school is hard as hell and any desirable specialties take 5-6 years of residency and are hard as fuck to match into. Salaries are some of the best in the job market

if you 're okay with working in isolated places/another country, go for petroleum engineering.

you've got to have a certain type of mind to do electrical engineering, perhaps a better mind than those doing medicine.

there are engineers sitting at all those salaries, and even higher. Higher pay is usually associated with experience, so a typical 50 year old engineer would be making 200+ in a managerial position.

>Pharmacy
>Best bang for your buck

Heh. Good one.

t. pharmacist applying to medicine.