How do I ruin a scamming mechanic?

This guy ripped me and a bunch of people off but I can't stop him

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/tipline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you try shooting him?

>Jose
You knew what you were getting into when you consorted with a cholo.

If he did legitimately rip you off and you have reciepts and evidence. gather any other victims. contact the bbb. contact your local wage and labor board. contact the heath and safety board, contact your city/state board of commerce about business licensing. fuck his shit up.

of course

got no receipts. i'll report him where i can for

Hate to say it, but this post = best post.

>THIS

im mexican and i wouldnt let another mexican anywhere near my honda

take him to small clams court. He won't show up and you'll win by default. Then put a lien on his property.

Nice cringe-thread

Call ICE
He has to go back

Oh hey you're in the IE

Another piece of shit Mexican Honda JDM mechanic, what's new? Sucks bro. Don't trust Facebook garage mechanics. Trust a Yelp-reviewed mechanic who has serviced the area for many years. But I'm not a poorfag so that's why I assume you prob brought your already breaking down Honda to this cheap dickhead.

>his property
he's likely undocumented, his shit will just "disappear" the night before

Retard

>trusting any mechanic including certified ones

my distrust of mechanics is why i can even work on any car to begin with, pretty much got all general maintenance down at this point

This.
>no receipts
You asked for this.

>jose

u got got cuck, redpills everywhere

>Jose
>trusting a Mexican to work on your vehicle

You had it coming OP.

Good one fellow White Aryan brother, race war when ?

I'm Korean.

Same, but I'm Mexican.

No one knows I'm a black guy on Veeky Forums.

No one knows I'm a house

ice.gov/tipline

this, deport his ass

>trusting Mexicans anywhere near your vehicle
>ever

Move to Florida and you'll realize why there are a lot of people who know how to do general maintenance

>undocumented

he's Illegal

>i cant stop him

didnt ask for reciept

another excuse

I feel like it depends on the shop/mexicans
There's two Mexican tire shops on a street by my work, one is a shithole and the other one gives you receipts, every time for evey transaction.
I go to the one that gives recipts

>drives a honda
>took it in to mexican honda """mechanic"""
>no receipts
>probably also a mexican

and now I'm justing wewing :^)

>Mexican
>Honda
It checks out

BEANED.png

Lmfao. Top kek, lad

If you have evidence that he stole parts, then call the cops. If not, then what are you claiming?

Holy shit, Mexican here. Are you telling me that there's more of us in Florida?! I thought a bunch of island spics is all you guys got for local Latin fauna

Like you wouldn't fucking believe. Cubanoniggers also inhabit here, and they're twice as worse as mexijews.

bbb? I don't think they have half the power people think they do. It's called taking him to court.

You brought this on yourself, dumbass.

Kill yourselves fucking frogposting scum.

I'm a mechanic and I wouldn't even let my coworkers near my car, let alone take it to a fucking facebook mexican.

OP is just a retard.