/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

heh edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

not meow

Bench meow

When will the server restriction lift so I can join the rp degenerates. :( This Au Ra needs a home.

ONE MORE SHITTY POST AND I'M GONNA ASSISINATE THE THREAD

Can't you just transfer there?

Never, you will have to transfer.

I can, but I lack the current funds at the moment.

Do you like lizard...

Catbois

>be doing palace
>pomander of sight is active and we're at the exit
>notice a toading trap on the floor
>decide to teach my party the fun little easter egg involving these traps because there's another in the previous room
>stepping on a toading trap while under the effects of toad cleanses the debuff (reference to how toad works in other FF games)
>+3 commendations

Are gay and you should be ashamed of yourself

alternatively

>play tank
>3 commendations

Tanks don't deserve comms in Deep Dungeon unless they do something spectacular.

like tons of damage as warrior and being able to tank 8+ enemy rooms when you don't have a witching or anything

>play dragoon
>commendations rain from the fucking skies

You only really deserve commendations if you're playing Dragoon, or a healer like White Mage. Because Swiftcasting Stoneskin II is dank as fuck.

Dragoon is the easiest melee DPS, kys

>monk is cool, gonna be monk!
>go to sleep
>wake up
>but what if i was SCH instead?
Every fucking day...

I'm shameless, but agree with that first part

would anyone like some grape juice or honey

>Dragoon
>Easier than monk
???

Why not level a SCH then?

what's up on this sunday night xivg

>tfw echo

why couldn't we just have a few weeks with unlock but no echo ;w;

why not do both? Everyone should at least reach some level of gud with a healer, dps, and tank of their choice

Even - Feast
Odd - Shatter

If you don't like echo, just click it off, dummy

that's not how it works though, they're gonna freeze or reset fflogs rankings because of echo which wouldn't have happened if there was no echo

If you wanted to clear it you would've done it by now anyway, makes no difference.

Also, why are you clothed?

echo makes it easier, why wouldn't you want it?

if you haven't cleared by now you never will, don't delude yourself shitters.

redpill me on the leadership of drakn and soft

want to be my gf stinkers?

i would really like to hug moni's monis!

i hope he replies to this post, it would make my day!

pee yew! what's that smell?

Because the next day i will feel like mnk will be better...

it's because of this... and someone gave me clothes 'w'

sorry ;_;

You know you can have both, right?

o-oh okay

Watching a Anima Weapon Aetheric Condensation updater? to see when A1S bonus is up so I can start working on getting my weapon wet

your fflogs are a joke like you, stick to shitposting.

Okay, but does fflogs really matter when it comes to the actual game?

the quickest way is to still do a1s even without the bonus but it sucks and is nofun

I just feel like leveling every class is a waste since i won't be able to gear more than 1 anyways.

get a trip

So? People who cared about fflogs have been playing outside of their groups for a long time now

sorry ;_;

Hey dad wanna go to the park?

ask your mom im goin to the dice game gonna win me some new shoes

Yeah he's such a joke, honestly.

Take those clothes off right neow

>"Easiest melee dps"
>Has the tightest rotation at level 60
>Requires constant positioning checks
>Maintaining blood of the dragon is essential
>Minmaxing dps requires you to know when to use Geirskogul and Power Surge without compromising your rotations
>Knowing how to use each of your jumps is rather important, such as saving Spineshatter/Dragonfire Dive for a gap closer at bosses that like moving all over the place
>Genuinely requires good APM to harness it's full potential

The fuck are you on about? Now I'm not trying to say that Dragoon requires the most skill to master, but arguing over which melee DPS is the "easiest" is pretty stupid. If you're gonna bitch about ANY DPS job being easy, just look at Black Mage. The fucker does nothing but sit in a corner, jacking off and praying he doesn't die while only needing to press a few buttons. But I actually like Black Mage because Summoner is autistic as fuck

>92% median on healer
That's the equivalent of 50% on a dps job

To be honest, I played MNK for the majority of 3.0, but got burned out and swapped to DRG. And honestly I enjoy DRG a lot more then I did MNK and found it actually easier. But that's IMO. DRG dropped BotD, It's a DPS loss, MNK Drops GLx3 with PB on CD and it's the end of the world.

>healer parses

ok?

One job to go!

Enjoy your tank stance....at level 40.

It took one ban for Lethe to get it. Just report him. The animal will learn.

I've never been banned, only warned once.

Elezs

How show them alongside his co-healers parses please

Well, my point is that Dragoon makes palace runs faster, ergo people playing that job deserve a commendation or two. Healers deserve them too for obvious reasons, since tanks aren't really necessary in palace. You can do a run with 4 DPS all the way up to floor 100 and still perform well, but having a healer means you have chemo for the cancer known as Pox. I probably should have mentioned this before I went into explaining that Dragoon actually DOES require effort, and isn't some "easy" job.

remember this /xivg/

I really want to breed a brown c@

I really hate niggers and refugeees

So edgy

Why would anyone give a whore clothes?

i'm a shitter but does being a shitter somehow prevent me from enjoying trying to do well on fflogs? besides it's not even my personal parses that i really cared about, more about my statics kill times and stuff...

i don't know!!

Disemboweling little boys and girls

Oh no, I agree, It's easy for me because I actually put IN the effort in learning the rotations. Honestly by that logic, if anyone puts in the effort, any job can be easy. Sadly, we have a community full of shitters who can't even do that.

>you
>caring about a static at all
Rich.

>Balmung finally turning against their own

This will be fun to watch.

heh...

this isn't even a good looking cat, why are people so obsessed with him

Redpill me on Cursebeast Wolvesbane

{/comfort}

It can be the ugliest cat in existence and these shit bags will still drool over it.

happy big fangs ripe for biting me

cutte

>cleared a11s 4 months ago
>we've only had 4 days in a12s because every week, at least 2 people are going to be busy
>"but next week might be good!"

I love everyone in my group but it really sucks that we won't beat a12s before lockout because everybody decided to move and get new jobs at the same time.

>more about my statics kill times and stuff...

this is the correct attitude, but pretending that this isn't a thing that people have been doing outside of their personal groups forever now is kinda silly desu

Do you think guffy is a shitter?

>tfw actually having a nice discussion with someone on Veeky Forums and it's not the usual shitflinging and autistic screeching

what is life

>what is life
a meme

Because he's funny and hecka fun to play videogames with!!!!

Bad support though.

is there an image any more grown man than this

hell yeah what server are you on senpai you're the realest of niggas

Yes.

>when they wear clothes, it's utter trash edgeglam
>the rest of the time they wear bikinis

nope that's the most grownman you can get

Why are you such a slut?

Why are you asking such a redundant question?

Why do we hate grownmen, if they don't directly affect us at all? Are we just those people that sneer at others since they're different? I too dislike grownmen, but it's not like they're directly oozing their discharge over me or anything.

yeah but my group has been clearing late in the week and still wanted 2 chest so i haven't even been able to do anything with anyone else at all...

i guess that's kinda selfish since it's my problem only...

HECK i really just want to play VIDEO GAMES aaah

I'm as pure as white snow.

Ya look in the mirror

HEH

because they shit up the thread with their ugly characters and erp-baiting

Post a12s clears, gamemasters need not to apply

Who has the best giggles?

At least it isn't c@boi posting hour....

And? The thread is usually shit anyways with constant shit flinging or thristy creepers. It's a trifecta of shit, all at 33%. The rare 1% might be gameplay discussion, but even then that gets ignored or shit flung at.

Are you sure about that?

Snow that has been pissed on

just report and move on people