Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

At minimum I'd play the first three stages of each class's campaign mode to get a basic idea of how decks play.
Then choose the deck you wanna main and put everything into it.
A new expansion is coming out the 30th though so you might wanna wait a week or so before picking a deck when things settle down.
Cute name.
I'll accept next time I hop on.

This game is shit

soon

LIZ THREAD

How hard is Siegfried going to get meme'd on after Apo airs?

This hero of justice comes to you and shoots you with his magic bullet. What do you do?

Sumanai

This is a mentally unwell mass murderess and she is a horrible, horrible person.

I actually like Medbfag's posts. He and Chuuya made me like Medb. Plus he is far from being the worse waifufag in this thread. I'm looking at you Nero and Lizfags. Meltfags and are also entertaining to read, as long as it's not CCCfag nor excessively defend obvious poor choices of fanservice with "muh symbolism".

Seeing your sentence, I suppose I die. What do you expect ?
But magic bullet seems like overkill, way to waste ressource.

Cute

>Cute name
T-Thanks, nice flair choice btw, only 99 more wins with shadow and i'll get the adpet flair

I don't care, I am already dead inside.

Best boy.

which node is bestest?

So i play the campaign and wait a week to chose a deck got it thanks user

>tfw want to make the anti Arjuna team of Karna/Hector/Enkindu for maximum NP chain suffering
stupid useless prettyboy

>which node is bestest?
Hotel Street in Shinjuku

Yeah, if anything just spend the whole week playing the campaign, you get rewarded with gold/cards/item packs for playing it so the more you do the better, I'm just saying 3 is the minimum.
I don't know I'm THE Medbfag, I don't always post Medb, I'm just in a Medb mood at the moment.
Then again, no one in this thread spent more money than me trying to get her, so maybe I should be THE Medbfag

Sumanakatta

I don't get it, what did Illya mean by this?

I repel him with the thing he hates most, Einzbern cooking.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Any tips to make the most out of Arjuna's skillset + NP ?

From what I'm reading, it seems that he's similar to Arthur and Musashi where you're supposed to barf out damage in one turn by popping as many relevant skills at once? Is there another approach for longer nodes?

What else have the taste of slaughter?

This node a shit.

Why does Medb have no asshole?

Filled by all the dry cum

never rolled him myself but I assume by his skillset you're supposed to use him with the Black Grail CE

Don't you like scales and plumes user?

Any news about F/GO VR?

Been saving for Melt since day 1 so I'm glad that we are finally getting Sakuras.

Fat cheeks

Still in developement

I guess i'll just stick to the Rider node for farming then?

Which node?

Nobu

Which Seibah is that?

nero bride

Reminder that as autistic as Lancelotfags are, they'll never be as autistic as Gawainfags.

Straight Outta Amagami.

Bobfried soon

what if the CCC event only adds a Passionlip welfare for the Sakurafags and focuses more on Nero and Tamamo with Suzuka Gozen being the gacha 5*

That's a good thing

>Black Grail CE

Using that CE is kinda scary for me. I don't really have anything else in the party to deal with the demerit and other risks. I heard you're supposed to use it with the Pirates for max damage, but what I do instead is use the Professor & I CE + Helena's star regen skill. It's imperfect, and so, does anyone know what other CEs to help with Pirates + Helena setup?

Melt will still be an Archerfag?

Gawainfag here, we have a long way to go before we match the original jetfag (the later shitposters don't count).

Can I get 4 lanterns within 2 gold apple on the assassin node? Help pls urgent

I want to spend Christmas Eve with Medb

jesus christ why is mo-san so dumb

Xth for retard cat getting their own game

2030 :^)

They've already confirmed BB at the very least. Update your bait.

Niggfried.

>playable never

Good question. Just Nasu and Misao know the answer to that.

>to deal with the demerit and other risks
This is DPS race the game, stalling is a meme

black grail is worth it if you 1 shot every wave

Bottom left is best

>Semiramis is a fat pig
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm neither, but you're clearly new. You never went through the original jetfag and his special brand of insanity.

i want to nibble on my dick

What are the drops in the new quest?

Come on nigga let's not do this shit where we hit image limit early because of random pictures. The threads are already miserable enough as is.

Happy for you mate.
How much did you hoard?
I hope we won't only get Alter Egos though. I'm hoping for maybe a new Tamamo Nine or Suzuka Gozen.

I have no idea how to get the 2030 CE aside from "hope it drops by accident while rolling the gacha"

Why stop at nibbling? Go all the way and suck your own dick while you're at it too.

the Gil/Enkidu CE from the white day thing or the Carmilla summer CE would most likely be good

they don't really need Professor and Me since rider star draw is already the natural highest

I want to pull off those fangs.

Reminds me of kancolle and that you can't craft the abyssals.

Alright let one.
Though for the record that isn't just me, so if someone keeps going it's out of my control.

Talk more about Medb and it won't be an issue!

I'm just hoping for a happy ending for Leo and Julius in the CCC event.

so cute and fluffy

Something feels off

Semi-diet

>one shot every wave

With my stuff at level 50 and below, I can't really pull it off. Right now the farming nodes' mid-bosses trip me up. The white chimera in the Lancer node is really too hard for me to deal with.

if I was legit trying to bait I wouldn't have used Mo-san

>finally proper dragonwoman
>not rollable

It hurts

Medb is a womanlet, that one is a stick insect

It bugs me the fact she has so few(or almost nothing) doujins.

>Julius that short and barely taller than Leo

What the fuck.

Someone has a farming guide for someone who is starting the event today? I don't really care for the points but I want to get some items in the shop

Do we have an exact height for Medb?

Whores don't get many doujins, only pure corruptible characters get them. Why do you think Rin has so many doujin while Sakura has so few?

Kaleido Sapphire, Enemy Sighted, Kill Guaranteed, Holy Night Supper, Black Grail and his Bond CE are good CE's on him. Anderson, SadVlad, Helena and Marie are his choice supports outside of Merlin and Waver

>154cm ・ 41kg

Did Lip get her stupid hair wings from Bryn?

I rembered it because i tried making her in HS