One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Buster Boredom edition

Last Thread: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Mar 22 - 28: 2x Skill Up
>Mar 23 - ??: Ambush Whitebeard
>Mar 24 - 31: Higher Meat Chance from Snails

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 9: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 14 - 28: CP9 (NEW)
>Mar 14 - 21: CobiMeppo / Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Wapol / Smoker
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: Rumbar Pirates

- Raids -
>Mar 25: Buster Call
>Mar 27: Doflamingo
>Mar 30: Mihawk
>Apr 02: Ivankov

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 22 - ??: Invasion Cavendish
>Mar 23 - 26: Franky Cola & Beli Island

- Coliseum -
>Mar 16 - 28: Hawkins / Dellinger / Hina / Marguerite
>Mar 22 - Apr 10: Suleiman (NEW) / Arlong (NEW) / Blenheim (NEW) / Ganfall / Paulie

- Fortnights -
>Mar 21 - Apr 4: Dandan Family
>Mar 23 - 30: Perona / Prison Mr. 2 / Domino

-Raids-
>Mar 27: Zeyphr
>Mar 31: Fake Hats
>Apr 1: Heracles + Usopp-un

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2mHTTu7Jc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ace in the new cover art
Save Ace event coming back

Shouts out to everyone on my Friend list

So this... Is the power of CC Sabo...

>10 momonga
>4 slots (but it's 1AH/3CD)
>3 skill ups
That took like, 2 hours to farm too, fuck. But now that I have crocoboy I need him.

Anni Ace when?

60k extra damage...
wow.........

>now that I have crocoboy I need him
The only things you ever need for Croc are Robin, Doffy, Kuma, Heracles, X-Drake and Ray. Everything else is a waste of time and effort

>intentionally cuts out the rest.
Loving every laugh. I am 100% convinced there is literally one shit poster who shitposts about everything. From claiming to be players he's not, to being the, "post your name so I can remove you, and when I'm asked my name, I post something like Jewjulie"

Why does he do it, /opgg/? What's his end game?

>Sabo CCers will still defend him after this.

>2 hours for 10 copies
What the fuck kind of inefficient piece of shit team are you using?

do I CC Sabo or my legend croc?

Getting (you)s from retards I'd wager

>maxed Capone's skill and 14/15 sockets
>2 meats, 3 gems and one level up
... And I still feel like it was a waste of time.
Does it seem like squard believe bags a lot more then other colo stage 4 bosses?

Depends, do you want 60k extra damage or 200k?

you are like little baby

watch

Well momonga still has some uses outside of croc, and is a psy-slasher with a special worth a shit too. I don't have Robin or Doffy either, and need to slam the fuck out of marguerrite for books soon anyways.
Actually it was more 7 or 8 copies in an hour with a LL team. I'm not feeling well today and mistyped. Thankfully you really have to fuck up with LL to lose, so I can even do it while sick.

Don't give one guy so much credit. We have a wide variety of shitposters here.

Loving this anime filler. Every once and awhile theres a good filler arc.

What other legends do you have? Or even what other kind of units?

You're either very distracted while farming, or you're using some sort of shit team. When I was farming buster call a couple months ago, my ace team could clear it within like 5 minutes.

Ban everyone on this general (besides me)

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2mHTTu7Jc&feature=youtu.be
I'm using this team, which goes fast. I'm just a little slow myself today. I've got Cabbage, Croc, and Ray otherwise, but luffy's the fastest and stress free. BC itself is just long.

I'll just save gems to farm Chopper sockets for 3D2Y. Screw this long ass raid.

Kek at whoever posted in the /a/ thread about there hajrudin pull. You dumbass idiot.

Sabo

all OP fillers are good
except for that one dragon island apis one like 600 episodes ago, that one was a fluke

>Well momonga still has some uses outside of croc

>outclassed as a captain
>stats are literal dogshit and require too much investment for a good return
>has uses outside of croc

Huh.
Come to think of it, there really isn't much use for this guy anymore, or never really was. I just didn't have much else to do and it was here during 2x.
Good point user.

He may as well be Zeff 2.0

He's alright as a Tesoro sub.

He's pretty good on Slasher teams as he is PSY, which is rare for F2P, and boosts himself for 1.75x. He's outdated for sure, but as a F2P unit can be good.

anyone get akainu? anybody?

just asking because its time to farm doffy and lordy would red dawg melt doffy. im planning on using a barto team, and then a rog ruffy team when i run out of friends

he is really good in a sengoku team

Use 6+ friends if you're using a barto team.

>pull seeing all the akainu complainers
>RR Momonga
Jokes on you, I'd rather sit through Tsuru on 2x drop than farm buster call for slots.

Tesoro isn't really a unit you'd want as a captain though. His class restriction fucks him out of important PSY units like Impactsopp.

>tfw finally maxed Momonga after half a year, just using half stamina

thank FUCK I don't have to hold the Buster call characters for a fucking skillup ever again

Dalmatian and Onigumo still need 1 skillup, and all 3 need 1 socket, but those are not important

>not maxing all your units

Tesoro is an okay captain. Lots of teams bring 1 or 2 unboosted units. There are several psy cerebrals and Momonga is among them.

I'm not gonna pretend that he isn't niche but he's definitely not Garp tier outdated.

t. dead nigga

>finished 4 fucking buster call units
>momonga has no skillup
>onigumo hasn't gotten anything
>25 copies

I'm this close to quitting.

>look at useless buster call unit to sell them to Rayleigh
>verify that mine are already socket/max
>ok for Momonga/oniguma, missing 1 or 2 skillup/socket on the others
>shu is max socket but lvl 1 special

Thank god I get that kind of shit RNG on a shitty unit.

>finally a barto friend is showing up
>missing 1 Ah socket so i cant have lvl 5 AH

goddamnit

The one where they all got amnesia? That one way fun.

The bounty hunter family after Enis Lobby was the worst and maybe only really bad one.

That means you're missing 1 AH yourself, shitter.

>not even sugo anymore
sure thing champ

Fucking finally. Just took 90 or so tomes.

I guess I'll do Marco, Trebol, Chinjao, or Diamante next.

that mean we both are, calm your ass

is that caesar

Yeah he's my first non legend to finish.

I socketed WB, Ace and Fuji already with tomes.

I'd socket Diamante over the other two. He has a lot more of flexibility.

Yeah I guess him or Marco are the safe picks. Chinjao is pretty exciting with his books coming and me having 6+ WB though.

I'll probably wait for him until Colo Killer shows up.

Good choice tbqh
But I hate using 5 tomes and landing on 3 environmental and 2 rcv boost sockets

Oh I know. Believe me you have no idea.

I was on 5/5/4/3 after about 30 tomes. 30 tomes later I was missing 2 AH. No less than 20 tomes fed 2 at a time until I finished. It was hell.

Since it's obviously not using socket tomes on TS Luffy, should I be dumping them into Senor Pink, Monet, Leo, Blue Gilly, or Koala?

>ALL THESE FUCKING ORBS
HOW

Not worth using*

Whoops.

>Leo, Koala
We will have farmable version
>Pink, Monet
Good choice, I would choose Pink between those two.

Pink is the only one you should ever do on that list with tomes. Maybe low priority Monet.

Got it, thanks lads.

I was just asking about Monet because I have a few teams I could use her on, but I didn't know about the farmables for the others. Much appreciated.

Still asking for a updated sugo bingo chart

Marco is probably the single best non-legend character to socket

For general purposes maybe. I think Caesar was a much better pick for my box. Diamante might be as well. I dunno.

ZeHaHa, you got me!

>str/dex/qck/tnd/rcv all count as matching

It's not exactly difficult

THEY. DONT. FUCKING. STACK.

YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS. Don't act smug when you don't even know how the specials work, fucking retards.

Well, Pink shuffles orbs do let's say you just get lucky or reset.

>being this much of a raging autist

Huh, I'm doing better than I thought.

>HURR DURR I'm a retard.
>Stop being a fucking retard.
>Wow so mad XP autist.

Please just kill yourself. Don't act smug and act like you have a higher ground when you literally don't understand a basic mechanic that has been in the game from day 1.

No, I think you're thinking of the wrong one. The Apis one was the very first filler arc, so it was right before (and ends during) their actual arrival to the Grand Line. So episode ~50 or whatever. The amnesia one was in the early 200s, maybe. Before W7/Enies Lobby where we didn't know anything about Robin.

How is this possible, I've only fully socketed 2 characters with tomes so far since colo started in september and you did four, one of which you used 90 tomes on
do you autists just farm colo over and over after maxing characters for that 10% tome drop chance

>35 kuma runs, 16 YWB, no skull/1 skillup
>43 garp runs, 1 YWB no skull/no skillup
>31 Buster Call runs, 1 YWB no skull/1 skillup
I never felt so depressed in a OPTC event untill now. Tomorrow is doffy raid and I actually have to socket my legend doffy, but i have no team that could take both raid doffy and YWB reliably. Let alone being fast.

pic related could very much be my only solution. My 2x inthawk/3d2y zoro/raid doffy/colo alvida/usopp isn't gonna work on doffy and i really need alvida for lvl 5 AH and damage reduc for WB attack. Fuck this.

God damn go fly a kite and calm yourself kid

>Fundamental understanding of basic game mechanic
>Doesn't understand RNG

Who needs orb controllers at all then, right? I mean after all, it's entirely possible to get a full board matching naturally, right?

It's just to look cool man give it up.

>Caesar only works in 1 team
>Marco works in literally any team

We've had 20 batches already, and I've maxed 8 of them and ran Franky for sockets enough to max him 2 times over at least.

I don't think you're working hard enough to complain.

>use Caesar literally all the fucking time
>use Marco when needed

It is mr. AccidentallyshotmyselfinthefootwhiletryingtoactsmugaboutsomethingIfailedtounderstandwithoutevenapassinggraspoftheirony, orb controllers are always welcome, but when you have even one unit who improves matching orb chance directly or indirectly then an actual orb controller starts becoming a luxury, a failsafe; good to have but not game breaking if you don't

Not him, but I fully socketed legend marco, SW ace, Fuji, half of SW shanks and I just started caesar as well, and besides the first clear I only farmed half of the colos so far, with natural stamina. You are the odd one here.

The point is, he is not going to have a full board of matching off Luffys special alone.

People who put full board of matching orbs with shit like Lucci or TS Luffy need to stop.

Doing pretty well I guess

You have just had bad socket luck.

Ok, fair enough, but my point is people tend to put too much emphasis on absolute orb control
Just let the boy have his fantasy best case scenario I'm sure when it comes to it he'll have something more concrete or the laws of probability will lend him a hand

>No Thatch
You ain't doing well

But its not hard to get full matching orbs though?
Stop embarassing yourself please

user...

You won't belive what happaned to thatch

>tfw no 6+ WB

>caesar works in one of the most broken team as the best class booster with 4 slots
>marco has a niche use for poor faggots who can't afford legend marco, or for meme raidbeard teams

Pedros please

I still only have 2 friends with him besides myself on my list.

Of course that's not too surprising since I seriously doubt a single person got a skull during Garp or Buster Call.

Don't bully Marco.

But yes, that's exactly why I made my choice.

How many YWB runs did it take you to get the skull? Mine is:

lucci will get guaranteed orbs in his + version
you'll see

I've had 25 invasions, 25 successes.

Skulls dropped on #5 and #6. None since then.

not him it took me 4 runs to get my skull and I don't have WB, after that I did 6 more runs and no skull
the rate is around 10% so just keep at it, +beard is worth every gem