/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

WARNING: DLC2 HAS BEEN DATAMINED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, GO AWAY

>Succumbed to seeing too many King's Field references:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7C5DQQaiAQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQ4MZANAqrfBnSjWeXUxCzv8DX8UewA3QeG6QPcx6X4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
youtube.com/watch?v=aJKgS2J9m9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically enjoy DaS3

1st for Pyromancy is best magic and Demon's Scar is going to be good purely because it doesn't have split damage.

Me too

Most people do

Any chance the infusion bullshit is going to be reverted or at least revised? Because it's complete ass right now. Nothing makes sense and all the uninfusable weapons need to have an ar buff to compete with this nonsense.
It's my favourite of the dark souls series, but I really hope they're going to implement singlestat weapons in a way that actually makes sense.

me3

So PS4 got today second part of DLC preload but PC got everything in 1.11 patch?
Why no one play DLC on PC like in DS2 case?

Now that there are 3 maps for duels does that mean that matchmaking is divided 3 times?

>people can drop others DLC items from AoA and soon the new DLC
>FROM doesnt ban these people for owning DLC items but not the DLC

really makes you think..

They need to re-buff refined, or at least rework it again so certain weapons are always better when refined.

Because the patch only had about 1 GB of actual content, which was the weapons and new arena maps.

The DLC locations were deliberately held back so that dataminers couldn't break into it with Collector's Edition.

It's probably a dumb pointer that tells if you have accessed one of the dlc bonfires.

>Why no one play DLC on PC like in DS2 case?
Because we're getting another patch tomorrow that unlocks compatibility with the DLC. It's literally impossible to get into it right now.

Not necessarily. Choosing Random allots you all three map pools. It's the various game types that split the community mostly.

>They need to re-buff refined
hey let's not do that

At least one of you faggots must have played this by now

Is this guy right?
youtube.com/watch?v=e7C5DQQaiAQ

It reminded me of KF but about a generation late.

No it doesn't, you're just retarded.

There's never been a restriction on dropping DLC weapons for other players, and the main reason for buying the DLCs is to actually explore the new areas. If you want the spells, the DLC experience and being able to make the weapons yourself instead of mooching off of other people, then you buy the DLC.

The moonlight is obviously a reference to Velka, right?

I don't even play refined builds, but the fact that almost every single infusable weapon is made WORSE refined as opposed to heavy/sharp at 40 strength/dex is stupid. There should be a reason to run refined other than just greater weapon variety.

The entire DaS series will be revealed to have taken place in Velka's cleavage

>There should be a reason to run refined other than just greater weapon variety.
why?

good spot to invade at high sl for tongues? farming dks is tedious

Not most, barely any weapon is better sharp or heavy 40/40 post patch. It only loses a lot to them compared to 66/base or base/40

>no luck weapon in DLC
Why?
From can't be so smart. It's just impossible for them

>literally defending quality
there's no weapon variety in quality, you only use what has the best damage and is in the best class.

I enjoyed all the souls games

>There's never been a restriction on dropping DLC weapons for other players

Thats fucking retarded, items and weapons are half the DLC, youre telling FROM is ok with people passing shit up to others just like that? Either people here lie or FROM is literally retarded for allowing it.

>It's my favourite of the dark souls series
Let me guess its the only one you played.

Even Slashy Souls?

Don't suppose anyone is available to help me with Lothric? PS4, Pass is dsg. I'm 65 so I'm thinking I overlevelled a bit, because there's no summons about

Post fashions + rate

Because what's the point in creating a refined build? If you want tonnes of weapon variety, you could just level all your stats up to 99.
Just like how there are weapons tailored for strength, dex, int,and faith, there should at least be some weapons that are tailored to be refined. As it is right now, refined builds are only for weapons that are NOT infusable, such as boss weapons and black knight weapons. This would actually be fine, aside from the fact that it makes refined gems obsolete.

dude the game literally tells you where to invade now

Bet you're either a Demon Souls, or Dark Souls 2 faggot. You guys are cancer.

Thats one thing to do. Bleed nerfs were also unjustified now that poison is made somewhat good. But the fact that 40 str is better than 25/25 for a longsword shows that they did not know what they're were doing were making that patch. The only thing necessary was to give heavy and sharp some more room to grow by making the scaling from 40-60 better. That way heavy/sharp infused weapons can compete with refined weapons. Just like the magic system. Thing is, I wouldn't mind if they didn't do any of that and just switched back to the old infusion system. Because buffing heavy and sharp would only result in making all magic infusions better, and making spells less and less worth using,

Forgot to mention, I'm at the boss fog, bollocks to running through the mini gauntlet

Kek, I have to admit I haven't played that one.

There are a ton of weapons better refined though, you idiot.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQ4MZANAqrfBnSjWeXUxCzv8DX8UewA3QeG6QPcx6X4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>It's my favourite of the dark souls series
>not cancer
Whatever scrub.

i'm going with millwood.

I'm guessing fire damage will be more useful for my pyro than dark aside from for the bats in the dlc? Trying to decide whether to go chaos or dark on the Greatsword weapon.

turns out that the pyromancer pants really look like the maiden in blacks pants. Cool find if anything, now i just need a blindfold and some rags to cover up my chest

Does anyone know a good shirt for this?

It's actually a smart move. Most people don't cheat and won't be able to get all weapons from trading for all their characters, so after getting a flashy weapon from DLC they will be even more tempted to buy it.

>it's possible to have both high intelligence and high faith

This really is a fantasy game

I'm one of those people who wants to play dark souls 3 because of bloodborne, what should I expect

Updated DaS3 end credits song, with the added piano part:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJKgS2J9m9I

Ok, I'm retarded then.

Enemies just as fast as you're used to, but a slower character

Its over...the series is really over...that music is very sad

How are there no image/vid leaks of the bosses? I'ts 2017 ffs...

A better game. Das3 is like a chinese bootleg of bloodborne.

>stretch out with slave knight leggings

Yes you are

I haven't played 3 in a while, what's the deal with those markings next to the bonfire locations in the menu?

>It's possible for user to not be a useless waste of organs
Without a doubt it's fantasy

>Gets this butthurt when somebody says X souls is my favourite

This fucking community. Do people think somebody is out to get them or something?

Gravewarden.
For the blinfdold the ringed knight hood has a pretty nice one, although it is also a hood.

Read the bottom you smouldering ghru

Yes. Das3 is a shit game and everyone who likes it should neck themself.

>you could just level all your stats up to 99
And find noone to play with
>there should at least be some weapons that are tailored to be refined
there are, numbnuts. It's just that not EVERYTHING is better refined

>a simple broken, rusted greatsword allows you to do such a wicked flips even Arty's gear looks slow and clunky as hell

I must be going blind
thanks

thats some retard logic right there

I still hope for new weapons in next part of DLC

I enjoy every game in this series, though each one has something in it that I prefer over the others.
It's funny that that's one of the most controversial things I could possibly say with regards to this fanbase.

Vordt's Great Hammer should not be allowed to be this strong
>run up to someone
>activate perseverance while they try to attack me
>fuck them with massive damage and frost before they can even do anything

There is no next part my man

let it go user

Stay mad dexfaggot

So what was the "returning fan favourite weapon" that the jap review mentioned anyway? The Door?

every single DLC weapon is basically animer tier, embrace this paradigm shift

Zullie's mask

how's the crossbow though

for some reason I'm super hyped for ringed city because I think we'll get answers. but then I remember that I know better

>People actually hitting you while you pop perseverance
I love the influx of noobs near DLC release

But I'm the one wielding the death-popsicle, user

Still need help? I'll drop my sign by the fog gate.

People just underestimate it and play dumb.

i be needing help with ancient dragon, those chain axe guys are giving me a lot of trouble

brb, comitting suicide

40/10 heavy longsword: 401 ar
25/25 refined longsword: 344 ar
This shit infusion patch is so stupid and I can believe some retards here actually think its good. The longsword (staple quality weapon) is now a str straightsword.

I want my weaponfu.
Not the broken crusty variant. Give me the true sword.

So...Here's the guy who actually played The Ringed City

VELKA'S BEDROOM CONFIRMED

how much AR at 40/40 refined?

please be related to velka
PLEASE

Because they can't be cheated in yet.

428, but thats a moot point.

>What is philosophy about religion?
>not believing in God is not merely a believe as well, its a tell of intelligence and education
>science has the definite truth about everything

Also bait

oh that sounds terrible

>when you start creaming the opposing team in 3v3 and the one guy turns on the cursed weapon script

I can taste the tears.

>tfw still get "best combatant" despite losing

Why should From care about people getting access to the DLC weapons and armors? Far more of the work goes into creating the DLC areas, the enemies you encounter in the DLC, the arena system that requires getting a DLC exclusive item, and most of all the actual boss fights within the DLC. All of which people without the DLC will be denied access to (on top of the spells since those can't be dropped either).

It's probably trivial for them to put a restriction in (just add a flag so that DLC items don't appear for people who don't have the DLC, just like upgrade materials, covenant items and above-level weapons). But they still haven't after all this time, which suggests that they deliberately decided not to. As the other user said, it's a good way to promote the DLC and encourage people to buy it to experience the rest of the content, like how the gauntlet zones in the DaS2 DLCs allow you to summon people to experience part of the DLC without owning it.

Aye man, if you're still available

>yfw it's not actually possible to solve the puzzle
>it's another pendant

Can someone give an actual, straight answer as to why people obsess so hard over Velka?

she's the most important character in the franchise
she's responsible for pretty much everything that happens in the games

Because Vaati is a faggot

We're just meming because a bunch of the "e-celebs" were anticipating Velka being a major character in AoA, and then were BTFO.