/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last containment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTGMfCV7b34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orange butt cheeks are best.

She's never coming back

Elara is coming back so I'm holding onto false hope of seeing my orange smug cheeks again.

There's plenty of orange buttcheeks around, user

tfw i play on harbinger because id rather be with people who actually play instead of idle in the fleet and erp. The server goes down all the time because it actually has a decent population and these spaghetti servers can't handle that

what do

How often does Bounty Hunter engage Jedi and/or Sith? Do I get to pretend to be a force killer like Boba Fett?

I've heard Smuggler has some good run ins with force users, so I assumed maybe the other criminal for hire type would as well.

BH runs into them a couple times. Near the end of act one there's a good response when a jedi uses a mind trick on your character.

Move to Hawk
Fun fact: People actually play the game

I'm not gonna cheat on her. What kind of jedi are you trying to tempt others into despicable acts?

I like the bounty hunter character but absolutely can't stand the story

am i the only one

No. Hunter's story is just really really boring and repetitive

>Thinks people only ERP on Ebin

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You stay on the server that goes down more then the sluts in Imperial Fleet.

Very nice

The best kind of Jedi

>Vette's thighs

Hot damn.

Your waifu is never coming back.

your waifu a shit

Nobody likes you, Ranos.

>Imperial Makeb

It's far better than what pubs had.

At least Pubs got to yuri it up with the senator's daughter

>blaster rifles can fire a mortar volley just as well as a cannon
>You need to have an assault cannon equipped to spray in a general direction

Blaster rifles are so neglected. Trooper doesn't use his and agent only uses it to power up his poisons.

>Fully
>Automatic
>Bolt Action
>Sniper rifles

ebin is worth it just because the world feels more alive, the number of erps is small compared to the number of regular rprs

FUCK YOU BEN IRVING FIX SORCS

You make it sound like you didn't like the Sith dick adventures on homo planet

>lightningbabbies took a year to notice they're shit tier
lol

How is the Starwars MMO game? I sometimes skim through these threads but all I see is people having chat sex to people

Yeah I love how they did that. Had no idea who. I see you a flirt option, I click on it thinking "yeah I like this military intelligence check" next thing I know I'm flirting with us with some dude. I'm like what? wait! stop!

I'm not gonna respond to any more posts on my phone. Keeps changing what I mean and then my replies look like I'm some kind of crackhead

I didn't
Because if you play a femanything you can't flirt with a damn thing

That killed my immersion with the sniper.

It's pretty good if you're interested in stories and can tolerate standard MMO tab combat.

I also like the premise of a bounty hunter but the story is trash.

>Try not to play Agent as a xenophobic racist
>Play Agent as a xenophobic racist
It's just so natural for Agent

I remember this part in the BH story that I was really enjoying. Right after they attempt to kidnap you on Quesh you find out you are now enemy number 1 for the Republic. I fully expected hit teams to attack me at random times while questing. I was really sad when that didn't happen.

I played wow from Vanilla up until last November. How's the gameplay and stuff? Also, what are the best servers?

>play agent as human male
>get plenty of poon
>decide to play agent as alien (non-chiss)
>don't do that. It will only make you angry. You know the areas where you flirt and get some. That flirt option is GONE

>expecting EA to give you something fun? What are you, new to the internet?

So did I. Would've been really fun
Would've also been nice if it was a trend that you have to constantly get a new ship.

If that is real and not photoshopped how long after do you think she killed herself?

This! Having your ship blown up and you barely escape and a host of other things where you have to keep stealing ships. Why didn't they do that? I can even see it where you like a certain kind of ship so you keep stealing that same make and model over and over again.

I also really disliked the ending of the "class stories" on Rishi. Who wrote those? Those made me really sad.

>Play a Chiss Agent
>Get treated kind of the same as a human except "better"
>Chiss on Hoth lusts for you so bad it's criminal
>Get to Corellia
>Given shit for being a Chiss
Mcfucking kay

is pub dead on Harbinger? i tried making a pub on EH but it felt so dead

Whats the most populated guild? I want to play again but dont want to play by myself

Pub is not dead on harb. Harb is crowded but filled with rage fueled faggots.

EH pub side is dead side. All the fun is on imp side.

The combat system does its job. Not horrible but nothing exceptional either. 3/4 classes have advanced class with both melee and ranged options so you can pick to your liking or how much of a lorefag you are. Only knight/warrior are stuck in melee range for good.

Ebon Hawk or Harbinger for US and Red Eclipse for EU.

>bored playing Trooper story
>get to Taris
>meet Sargeant Elara Dorne
>Dat booty
>dem tittahs
>dat accent

Try leveling as an alien (non-chiss) and see how shitty it is. Everyone treats you like a bucket of shit

all right, im probably going to move my legacy to harb then

>She challenges you if you try to execute lowly imperials
>You can throw it back at her with what she asked you to do on Taris

I wish rest of the game had moments like that.

You never realize how fucking xenophobic the Empire is until you play an alien Agent

Does Sith Assassin not make not any sense for the SI story?

Apparently you're supposed suck at lightsaber combat and be super strong in force abilities right? Think I might reroll, I'm not too far yet, only finished one planet after Korriban

Cheers pal! I'll give it a go and see if it's for me

>Will never be disgustingly cute with waifu again

I just watched Rogue One and it was damn horrible. How do they keep fucking up so consistently?

>The actions of rebels killed my mother and they killed my father right in front of my eyes
>I was also sent to prison because of what they did and I told them to go fuck themselves because all they've done is cause me pain
>Naturally the best course of action is to help them

Or that bad guys are the usual incompetent children who are beaten by an blind old man with a stick.

Or that some lowly pilot knows all about the super defensive fortress.

I fucking hate hero plot armor with passion so much that if Star Wars was real I'd have sith eyes already.

Only good stuff was death star and Vader's final scene.

So has BiowEAre flat-out said they're not adding in Kira, Ashara, etc? Or is it just memery because it hasn't happened yet?

Thanks Darth Mickey for putting the deathblow on Star Wars for me.

The latter. And while we're on the subject, so is >KOTH'd

So far all we know if that they're all in Wild Space either dead, lost, or being space Punisher

>you will never have a doggo as cute as that and that makes me sad.

Now to answer your question - No - EAware never said they were not adding in Kira or Ashara. But they never said "be patient - all your waifus will return".

EAware gives us another Not-Khem Val and doesn't say anything about giving us back our Morose Monster.

Chiss Jedi (WTF? Shove lore out the window) told us our waifu-a-shit. Jaesa is insane, Ashara is now the Punisher doing crazy things, Kira is rumored to be doing insane things and zero mention of Akaavi, Risha, Mako, etc.

So knowing EA is cheap cheapity cheap that the odds of them hiring the Voice Actors and bringing them back is very slim.

That is why people are upset. EAware could easily dispel our fears and say "they are coming back" but they will not do that.

So that's your answer.

Is this game dead?

In the case of Jaesa, she's being a space murder-slut.

Vuffy.

Do you ever get more aoe than suppressive fire with sniper

machine gunning a sniper rifle triggers my autism

close to it
it feels more empty than ever
t. just returned

So are you leveling new alts or what?

It's not as lively as it once was, but no game is. Even WoW is dying.

New Story is coming out next month.

So do we have to do all the other stuff before hand or can we just jump right in?

they should just merge the servers and consolidate the playerbase to make it feel bigger

there's no point in playing on any server but Harbinger anyway, may as well just put the stragglers there.

Disney was a mistake. The things I've heard about the Han Solo movie also makes me ill. I'd take Lucas' pottery over Disneys soulless jewerery any day.

No
It's the most busted aoe in the game so stop complaining

Yep. Made another assassin just because.

>fall in love with a woman
>she is too busy fucking around in Wild Space
>to return to her lover who is saving the galaxy
NEVER TRUST A SLUT

Hey all, I just returned to the game the other week.

When should I use CXP Packs? When should I open Command Crates?

>be emperor of the galaxy
>Jaesa still won't return
really get the midichlorians flowing

HA. She really is that edgy

I miss WoW. I really do. That and SWG were the happiest years of my life (gaming wise).

WoW died in Cataclysm (IMHO). I left and never came back. I can't see myself ever returning to that once great game.

I am sticking around here because everything else is dying. I don't know why. Is it that the people who used to know how to make games are gone and replaced with soulless types just looking to make a fast buck?

Sometimes I like to just make my own story and play by myself. I will pretend to be a smuggler (on my smuggler) and I am bringing in some giggledust to some group and trying to avoid imperial entanglements.

Unfortunately that only goes so far. There is no hunting planet like Dathomir where you can throw yourselves at Rancors and Nightsisters.

>tfw never experienced SWG

You will never hunt rancors and nightsisters again.

Basically boiled down to this
>spend tens of millions of dollars on grenades
>throw hundreds of thousands of grenades at wild animal lairs
>suddenly become a jedi

I think SWG was more like a Second Life or SIMS set in the star wars universe.

One of my best friends was a mayor of a city. He also crafted armor and weapons. He also had an alt that was a bio-engineer and Architect. His fun was running this huge city outside Moenia (on Naboo) and having people coming over from far and wide to buy things in his place.

We also had a huge cantina with dancers and musicians and of course doctors who gave buffs.

He liked to just sit in his city and create things. He didn't like to do the war stuff or hunting. His girlfriend was an image designer and tailor. It was fun.

There were lots of crowded cantinas when the game was popular. You would go there and see lots and lots of dancers and musicians. Occasionally there would be imperial NPC's that would come in looking for Rebels. If you were aligned rebel the smart move was to quickly get out before you were uncovered otherwise there would be some shit going down in the cantina.

You would see little things like Imperial transport ships dropping off stormtrooper patrols. They would call in support if they were attacked so often times you would gather your friends and then ambush them and then GTFO as more would pile in.

It was a lot of fun and I miss that game. Yes I know about the emulators but I just don't have it in me to start from scratch anymore.

The class system was probably the best out of any MMO I ever played.

I was a Bounty Hunter, and I loved hunting down player Jedi; back then Jedi lost XP when they died, so there was serious risk/reward for playing as one. Of course, blaster classes were at a bit of a disadvantage when it came to fighting against Jedi...

So I became force-sensitive. Enough lightsaber skills to match a Jedi while retaining my hunting/tracking skills. I also had a Mind Burn scatter pistol they never expected.

Ah yes. Those were the days. I used a Krayt pearl enhanced pistol that was deadly. I loved the various armor sets.

It boggles my mind how they can't just make another SWG game with a better game engine.

I would be throwing money at them

>I think SWG was more like a Second Life or SIMS set in the star wars universe
So current Ebon Hawk

In some aspects yes. You had a very vibrant cantina life. Many people crafted things and were not involved in raiding Imp or Reb cities / bases.

I happened to enjoy the PvP aspect. I was always putting down bases and of course Imps were always coming to try destroy them. It was a blast.

The housing was another thing. It really pisses me off how much you could do in SWG with your house that you can't do in this game in the strongholds.

Look at this video. Granted this guy was one of the wealthiest guys around so his place was much better then the average joe.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTGMfCV7b34

It's kind of sad looking back
So much passion was put into SWG by post players and the team
Then you look at TOR and there's nothing

I think the demographics have changed too much since then to just have a straight port so to speak. At the time SWG came out there weren't really any conveniences people had gotten used to with other games that came later so people didn't mind SWG being pretty rough around the edges because they hadn't been spoiled before. If you made an mmo right now where quests were 95% just waypoints you grabbed from a terminal that had you destroying the same creature nests over and over you'd probably be ridiculed.

That bunker is nicer then anything I have. I would LOVE to have those things.

Yep. I wonder if it is a generational thing as well. Not knocking millennials but they have a ton of more things to occupy their minds then we did back then.

This. This is why I don't think a sandbox game could make it today. People are used to being spoonfed.

>This is why I don't think a sandbox game could make it today.
DayZ, ARK, and other "sandbox" games are doing quite well. People just need a certain type of sandbox.

With that XP event going on do I have to do side missions or can I just do main story quests to level? Fucking hate sidequests

>Finish class story
>Usually this is the part where I start saving up for an outfit for character but already did that
>Finish Makeb
>Finish Ilum
>Did most of the heroics for the day
>Did most of the dailies
>Tfw bored out of my mind
Guess I'll lurk the fleet

Just stick to the class quests

Stick to class quests
If you want to reach max lvl by Nar Shaddaa/Taris/Balmorra then do side quests, heroics, and FP's

Reminder that Iokath drops on the 11th, meaning the double ezp even ends on the 11th
Meaning you have two weeks to stop doing jack shit and do all the classes

>CXP Packs
I tend to save mine until I have a good amount and use them when my side of the force is victorious, and with a cxp boost active. Gets the most out of them.

>Command Crates
Open whenever you want. The contents aren't affected by anything.

>Double exp event started in February
>Tfw only completed one class

Just finished IA story want to do a pub story next, which should I do? Only one I did was Dark Side JK

Was thinking DS Consular since I hear they're pretty psycho and doing the reverse for force classes has been fun. I really loved LS SW

alright who the fuck do i message on EH to get an invite to the guild

What guild? Club Imperial?
Because there's a lot of aluts from Ckub Imperial