March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10900900/20161031_TZKAQFgW0Hk.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=h3VQ3dyhqi0
youtube.com/watch?v=IkgpSVXwbWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ew

Agrias is a big girl.

Yikes. That Vincent is awful.

>FFVII movie made by dreamworks

Cloud's hand looks like Popey's

So... banner 2? Anyone?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Agrias is _____flat

are those comics made by Buckley?

as an ant, I appreciate this image

You know about Tim Buckley and CAD but not 8 Bit Theatre?

Very accurate to FFVII graphics desu.

Sometimes he is like fuckley

What'a suggested to be uncapped first as the one and onry 99 in a team? The MC3 they gifted is my first.

what exactly is the thing between ovelia and agrias? I always thought she was just her knight but there is a lot of cute art of the two of them

shipper fags.

Bum tickley is by far the most well known webcomic artist on Veeky Forums.

People like drawing (and seeing) cute girls together.

Look up the RMs you get for getting your characters to 99 and whichever interests you the most, go for that. Or just level up your favorite character first.

You can get so much gils by selling the raid coins it's ridiculous

Fuck, I forgot about the RMs! Great idea, thank you!

>third Agrias off this banner, no Soleil yet for bonus
what the fuck bitch you're not even featured on this banner

so i'm wondering.
i'm never going to get tony orlando, should i start building up a second agrias for later?

Why is she wearing that green thing in game instead of her slutty yellow outfit?

Reposted from previous thread, didn't realize the thread was dead by the time I posted. Earth Dragon from the 110 FFVII event dungeon curbstomped me so I was wondering if the FF2 event is any easier or if I should just give up trying to get a ML2 for now and wait for a FFVIII event rerun

Well you've got a lot of time until she gets her enhancements. Though she can still chain with herself I think before that? It might be ok to try once that happens, but until then I wouldn't waste time on her, you never know what you'll pull.

Anyone want an Oralndu account in ffbe?

For future note, you probably shouldn't combine weapons like the Platinum Sword until you have more than enough swords to cover your FFT realm synergy. This holds true for pretty much any realm.

Just checked Jecth, Fran, Ingus, Serah, Aerith, OK and apparently Steiner doesn't have one yet, guess he needs to wait until the cap is 125 for that.

None seem terribly interesting, I'm afraid. I guess to me it's down to Ingus or Onion Knight, not even sure.

I had like four Platinum Swords, I wasn't too worried at the time

At least in the JP schedule, the Agrias enhancements happened 10 days after her 6* , so there's not going to be a very long wait.

If you had like four of them, why is Tidus equipped with a shitty Gold Sword instead of one of them?

I didn't realize the Gold Sword was that awful. I also have two Onion Swords if I should use one of those instead

If you can use that MC3 on OK you certainly should. It's only after level 92 that he actually starts to get good stats.

The gold sword will have more attack if you have synergy, I'm sure. But be careful because synergy is king, don't waste items because "you have a lot of them." Make sure you can fill out teams with synergy.

I got curaga up to rank 3. Is it worth it to max hone, or am I better off waiting for curaja?

I really, really want to, specially because I landed Vessel, but his skill set is worrying me a little and it's a bit until the CoD event, as I understand. Not sure who I'd kick off the team to add him in, ideally Fran, but due to no dive he can't replace her breaking outright, no Full Break even.

>shitty gold sword
hey fuck you buddy

3/10 augment

step up son

I wouldn't take it any farther than rank 4. You'll want to focus on Ultra Cure and Curaja once you start getting into the groove of things.

We've gotten 3 Gold Swords?

At that rate, when are we supposed to get Enhancements on GL?

You need protectga/shellga before anything else.

Then RW Wall if you don't have it yourself and go to town with shouted melee.

i pulled cloud OSB on the free draw, i'm good now
sure did

If we followed the JP schedule, around 2 months. I'd say 3 is a fair bet.

And if we followed the Orlandu release schedule?

His skill set gets so much better if you're willing to throw some 4* motes into him. People will most commonly go for support 5 and white magic 5 on him but besides those he can also get black magic, combat, clerity, and ninja 5.

I want to throw everything at him, his special motes aren't available, however.

Should be here before 2017 is over.

I really should have pulled for great gospel

Thanks, I'll grind out the orbfest dungeon then for some Greater orbs so I can get those and see if I can't get Wall off a RW because I really need a ML2 for Squall so I can get him to Level 99

>you can see the reflections of other FF9 characters in Beatrix's osb if they're in your party

neat

ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10900900/20161031_TZKAQFgW0Hk.mp4

MC2 gets the to 80, not 99.

That's pretty cool.

You did get him, right?

MOMMY!

I know but I cashed in the free ML3 for Squall's MC3

Is that the coolest OSB animation?

Yes. In RK.

You know you can press the little i in the right hand corner when borrowing cards to get a new list of cards right?
And great gospel is almost always guaranteed to be up there.

Nope, and I uninstalled like I said I would.

I rerolled a bad account and got him in 7 tickets. Then I got him levelled up

Is there a list of what jobs are good/suggested for characters in the FFXII IZJS?

I'm not interested in old men

As long as you're not interested in donuts that's fine.

Yeah, I'm dying to get it. Got around 250+ mythril, might drop 200 on banner 4 and 100 on her banner for that. If I can make 40+ by then

Sorry, Galuf is on gis way to your home to rape you. Boy or girl, he didn't seem to care that Faris was a boy or girl he just thought Faris was hot.

All of them can work.
There are a couple undisputed "Easy mode" setups that work best, but it's kinda boring.

>Vaan - Monk
>Ashe - Samurai
>Balthier - White Mage
>Fran - Breaker
>Penelo -Black/Red Mage
>Basch - Archer

Unfortunately donuts are the only option if you don't have an old man

So does it do anything cool? Graphically, looks pretty, but is it anything other than (another) Holy OSB?

So, who do I delete from my friendlist?

You know that you can not borrow cards in mp, right?
And that great gospel is almost guaranteed to never appear again.

Nope but i got 9 zidanes 4 chizus 8 cecils and 1 luneth

I'll get him someday tho

I think orlando would be ok with that i at least tried

If you didn't go all in, he's not okay.
He only blesses those who go all in and harbor no regrets about this.

Who would Galufs boy toy be? I'm guessing Palom.

Never rerolled my account since day 1 and I got him on my third ticket pull :^)

You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Don't fall for the ultimate card meme.

It does holy and non-elemental damage, with an extra multiplier for the number of times Knight abilities have been used, with diminishing returns after 8 knight ability uses.

That's not the orlando i believe in

The orlando i believe in is a kind and benevolent orlando

One who understands that going all out for a single unit is cray cray and is ok with that

>pulling on an event during a fest

After my success in getting Vaan's BSB last night I decided to say fuck it and go for the other instant mitigation BSB I really wanted.
Thanks Jewgle, though I might not have needed to do this if you Global assholes didn't remove it from the last fest. Just like you removed WoL's from this one, god dammit.

Excellent, considering her BSB skills are Knight skills

Vivi OSB
youtube.com/watch?v=h3VQ3dyhqi0

Also Kain OSB has him do the "title screen pose" or at least attempt to do it using his sprite
youtube.com/watch?v=IkgpSVXwbWw

Kain seems like a fun character. His BSB was featured on the first banner I ever pulled on, didn't get it. Not going to pull now because I'm saving and I have zero (0) pieces for any type of lightning or dragoon team so going after his relic isn't worth it for me, unfortunately.

I'm pulling on VI banner for muh waifu Celes. But i still have another 4 pulls i can do for this anni

Same, but for Kefka mainly. Although if I got Celes relics I'd use her too. That said I'm spending the majority of the day running through realms for Mithril to eventually burn.

Is Nemesis on Infinity even possible without native Guts/Radiant Shield?

Furthest I got was 40% HP with Relm BSB RW.

>Lenna
Princess
>Faris
Pirate queen, also a Princess
>Galuf
King
>Krile
a third Princess

>Bartz
homeless hobo whose best friend is a chicken

Nope. But im still safe since gil+olive. Not the best chainer but ill be damned if gil isnt pulling his weight

FF1 question

Where do I go after I get the levistone?
I remember a sprite talking about it but I forget where?

>homeless hobo whose best friend is a chicken
who gets to fuck three princesses

It isn't an act of evil.
Orlandu only begraces the ones who are ready to quit without him. Balls to the wall.
He does it so you keep playing this shit.

There's a tiny desert surrounded by mountains in the south somewhere that you use it at.

friendzoned by all 3

>friendzone
more like friends with benefits zone