/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1340

>Free Quest Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y1AuuhW9au0vYnakVurXKyi5aE1uC2_AzGJ0WiS7_dU/edit#gid=0

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
4/1 - 4/9 - New Scenario Event (featuring Lowain, Sutera, Lamretta, Korwa)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

WATER

WHERE'S THE 5* GRIND NERF LA

I love Vira so much!

Good taste

I really hope for Lowain to get katalina, he tries a lot

Earth resistance down that does not stack with Elysion. The only thing going for her is the 2x 999k plain damage, and Okto does more in one ougi.

Siete is shit

skill 1 gained crit and more da/ta for herself on axe form, gained 70% echoes on her sword form
skill 2 gained an attack up for 3 turns on her axe form, got hostility down for 1 turn on her sword form
skill 3 gained a 1.2 mil cap(you still need 13k hp to do that much damage though) and earth def down
ougi gained 1 mil more damage at sword form and earth attack up for herself on axe form

L A G U N A
A
G
U
N
A

The japs have grudgingly accepted it, so all hope is lost essentially.

There's no way that fucking monkey KMR would nerf the grind unless the jap playerbase burned Cygames to the ground and held a knife to his throat, and even then he would resist for a good while.

Does anyone have Siete's numbers?

Why boast about things you'll never have for yourself?

>She got def down on ground zero and that's it.
I don't trust you fags for a second on this. Every memed about good character has been downplayed this way.

>70% echoes in sword form

Isn't that really good? What's the uptime on that?

Siete is not shit

t. cuck

I'm working on it!

It's really good but she doesn't have any attack boost to take advantage of it. She can't even use it with her da/ta buff because they're on separate forms, and it can only both be active for 1 turn.

>damage control cowshitter on suicide watch
LMAO

OMOSHIROI

>everyone shitposting about 5* GW character power levels when most anons will never make one
>everyone arguing who saves earth when earth will still be shit or mid tier at best
I hate it.

It happened with Orchid, Mahira, Juliet, hell IIRC it happened with S.Zoi. And the Primarch weapons. There's a certain segment of /gbfg/ that just wants to immediately call anything and everything shit.

The only currently core character that no one immediately called shit, in my memory, was Lucio, because a double 900% nuke doesn't need a deep analysis.

Going to start working on it now, user. Was holding off on the grind until I found out if he was good or not.

(omoshiroi)

nomimono janai desu

COCKS COCKS COCKS

FEED ME COCKS

I WANT TO SUCK CASUALS COCK
HIS CUM TASTES SO GOOD

t. Ahmed

I want her to pee on my mouth

If you run Elysian and Rooster, which you most likely would, she will DA/TA all the time regardless.

Rose Queen: 1CADBF76

bring the not spartan

>angelfest in 1.5 hours

UAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long does this usually take if I only have one mushroom girl (not mine)?

To be fair Juliet was a safe bet after Romeo had just come out and got turned to shit at the time. If I had to bet on a stacks character being good or being shit I'd bet shit every time because stacks have two flavors; the stack being near irrelevant because the character has the tools to work regardless or the character is crippled by overreliance on having stacks.

HAS ANYONE HERE SUCKED CASUALS COCK?

IM FINALLY GOING TO BE ABLE TO TASTE HIS COCK

Huh, Okto looks good.
Guess I'll grab him next GW.

Neither does Metera and she's still a top character in her element

C-ChocoCats?

I'm getting the hang of joining twitter angels.
Excuse me while I go to explode.

What's the hidden wep on the shop? Is that or the sword an alright Fire unk to have?

> his 5* is so ridiculous it can't be powercreeped
At least I don't have to rush

Metera only stops using echoes for one turn though.

Forgot the pic.

They're already letting senfags into their ranks, be warned.

Sarasa returned to having the highest atk in the game.

Sarasa has two forms sword and axe.

First skill: Nuke and heal when in axe, crit and element atk up in sword
Second skill: Counter in axe, huge ass buffs in sword
Third skill: Ground Zero, can now do 1.8m also gives earth def down on enemy

4th skill: autoignition for 4 turns

Her ougi changes depending on form, ougiing changes form.

Axe ougi is a lot of dmg + gain buff.
Sword is a lot of dmg and 2 yoda ougis attached.

So right now when she activates her auto ignition she can sword ougi twice and she has a lot of SELF buffs. And gains a ton of awesome shit at low health and she is one of the best enmity atkers in the game along with Ayer.

So she is the dps king but does nothing to help the party. If you have other buffers or an Okto she might be better as then she can ougi more.

>he tries a lot

by that logic i would have won the lottery a long time ago faggot, first part of the first episode and i already want to punch all of them for retardation

it's the summon, none are good unless the summon gets a 4* out of nowhere

I'm making Nio then I'm five starring Sarasa and there's nothing you can do about it

Does that mean Okto can do 2.8m every ougi? Every other turn he gets to do 2.8m damage?

Okto is ugly.

Would you rather ticket your waifu or a good character?

Well?

So its basicaly a case of pick one depending on team comp?

No, only with his skill 1 buff which is every 5 turns

Took me 2 days of autistic farming.

It hasn't even been made yet and its already become the worst type of meme. I was planning to join too, rip.

>thought okto was an edgelord
>that OMOSHIROI
I'm sold

And he can ougi twice, user. Don't forget this.

Also Cock's buff gives a 30% ougi cap that can stack.

HANG THE NIGGER

5* Siete just does the same thing as his normal mode, which is what a lot of people are salty about. And it's not like his improvement is on the same tier as Sorn, Uno, or Nio.

>kinda cute

That's an understatement.

[Draph Laughing Intensifies]

In all seriousness, Okto really isn't edgy. He's like that out of touch old guy who's really good at what he does, but has no idea how to express himself to kids these days.

>AKA with his 5* he can make the entire party ougi for 2m, ougi twice for 3m each by himself

Are we just gonna gnore the fact that a good part of this is Makira's doing, or did /gbfg/ actually fall for its own memes and forgot what she does beyond ATK/DATA?

I want the cock too
It looks delicious

My waifu is a good character.

He can ougi for 1.8m~2.3m every ougi. He needs to wait 5 turns for his first skill which breaks that cap.

These three are in a weird place between "endearing" and "you are all so retarded that I don't understand how any of you are still alive"

So was that one guy that kept saying Kat would eventually end up with Lowain btfo?

isnt that Selfcest?

>/gbfg/
>knowing what they're talking about at any time

Sarasafags last seen eating cake while jerking off to her

L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G.

Those dumb cats and throw their corpses into the furnace.

This is the best pairing in the game.
Prove me wrong.

Has anyone beat Quatre's uncap episode?
Any tips? I'm using water dagger. Should I just make the second dagger earth to have an easier time?

>two flips after defeating an angel

C U C K E D B Y U R I E L

YAMERO

If you run him with Cock (which if you have both, why wouldn't you), you'll also get a 30% ougi cap up that can potentially have 100% uptime.

Wish I had some fucking cake in this house. Everywhere around me is sold out.

fair enough on the cake but i have no interest in jerking off to sarasa

halp

>To be fair Juliet was a safe bet after Romeo had just come out and got turned to shit at the time.
Juliet came out before SSR Romeo.

Sounds like a stellar character as well.

Earth's two good GW characters became amazing.

So what's the problem exactly? Just memes again?

>172146323
yeah thats why i said 1.8

his earth dmg buff and cock prolly push it to 2.1~2.4m

His ougi cap modifier is I think 25-30% which is what gets his ougi up to 2.8 possibly 3m if you debuff the enemy.

Yugu already belongs to someone

Just lowaincucks who either didn't pay attention to the event or weren't around for it.

>you never marry yugu yugu

She's really not though. Aside from the echoes and 1 mil more plain damage every other ougi there isn't much there

still a shitty earth yoda

use alchemist with samurai clarity

best place for farm wheat stalk, sand bricks, bastion blocks and raw gemstones?

>There are people here who are reading the event and identifying with lowain / Elsam / Tomoi

Yesterday when they were half-off.

WHAT?!
All that anti-niggercat propaganda for their dreams?! What the hell is wrong with you people. They're cool.