/mbgg/ - Mobage General #673

Animated Shions edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av9311631/index_1.html
bravely-bdfe.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will you watch the BGHS anime?

If I remember to, haven't been paying much attention to anime lately.

I want to cure my friend from his addiction to mobage, any tips and methods?
We can't play new games because he spends hundreds every month on mobage.

I'm in the opposite situation. I want a friend to play a mobage with me because he sees me play it and he likes the girls but he can't kick his FFXIV montly payment addiction.

>playing mobage because im too poor to commit to ff14

I want to watch it as it airs. I'll have to research if such a broadcasting service even exists over the internet though, even though raws seem to be put on trackers fairly quickly.

What gaym he play?

Yes, if its shit then i'll finally be able to drop BGHS in peace

Only if they remove the self incert.

when did /mbgg/ get so overeager to make new threads

I don't want you guys becoming one of the cancer generals that race for the OP at pre-750 and end up with like five threads in page 1

There's literally two people making new threads and we sometimes clash. That's it.

If none of the people that bother to make threads are online, we head straight to page 10 because no one can be fucked to do it.

In my quest to reroll for a White knight Kiana, I managed to roll every Mei in the game, two different Himekos and two different A bronyas.

So my question is, anyone know how to change the email or unbind an account without losing it? I don't mind emailing support if I have to.

Would be willing to give out some of these accounts since they're not what I want if someone discovers how to do it.

>we head straight to page 10 because no one can be fucked to do it.
what's wrong with that? you don't make new threads because you reached 750, you make one because the thread is about to die

I think you're overestimating how quickly threads die too because the current near-ded thread as of writing (/kfg/) has its last post made an hour and 15 minutes ago

How much time for each reroll?

People see that the thread is about to die, so they leave it assuming that someone else will make the thread. As a result, there's no place to shitpost about mobage for some time.

Takes like 10 mins per reroll?
There's also those nip sites

yeah except that almost never actually happens because you literally have ~2 hours unless a big esports general has a big event going on

not trying it's really bad right now, but *someone's* gotta be the autist to make a gentle reminder when we end up with multithreads just because people race to make a new thread within 30 seconds of post #749 being made

>Going through the Horse Pussy roster
>Man, a lot of these girls have huge tits
>Huh, this one looks like a cowgirl
>Listen to the voice
>Fakes a foreigner accent
>Says shes from Kentucky
>Says something in English in the most Japanese way possible
I don't know why this makes me laugh so much. There's also a brown girl, but a bit too stereotypical school gang type.

>Finally beat the final boss of Chain Chronicle V2
>Think I can finally move to finishing up side stories and then move on to V3
>mfw the main story quests aren't actually over

bilibili.com/video/av9311631/index_1.html
>Sakura Iai you out of the ship.
Too bad she don't have a jp voice yet.

Guys it's tomorrow, where is sinoalice

what
It's only today right now

Today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow

Wait til tomorrow

we are all tomorrow on this blessed day

Does attack speed affect charge attacks in houkai?

Anyone get lucky from Sakura's birthday ticket?

What if it gets delayed until the day after tomorrow?

I don't think I've gotten anyone from birthday tickets.

2* at least a new one

>tfw took me a million fucking gatchas and 4x of ever other 4 star before I finally pulled this bitch

Wew lad I'm so happy

Used the ticket then did 3 extra single rolls, but got nothing.

I really want Sakura's police outfit, but I already have 3 of the cards in this gacha.

could you link thos jap sites?, I want an account with that Mai A or the other Kianna A

3star that I already had. At least I'll be ready for the next green event.

If I did it was always a dupe
I hope you've been saving up for a gacha to have not rolled every 2-star and 3-star.
That's one of the two I have. It's really good if you don't have anything else for ranged shield on pistols. But sounds like a risky roll for some lolidom.

I asked in case I needed to explain Sakura's birthday card. May as well:
>Leaves a damage field that has HP
Like Swimsuit Subaru's jellyfish
>HP amount is affected by skill burst
>Friendship: Chest pickup distance and guard penetration

Also, didn't we used to have a Sakura-fag?

>Got an account with S bronya now

That's it, I officially have rerolled into every character in the game except the one I want. I hate it when I beat the odds in ways I never wanted to beat them.

Someone please save me from hell.

>Sakura and Sakurako have the same birthday
Also got her Nightslayer card from the free roll

Holy fuck nerf lyrica's movespeed

Who dis

Got this one from it.

What game?

compass

Well realizing that I would probably skip the next two music gacha releases, I went for a ten roll for the police outfit.

I'm honestly conflicted. While this is definitely the second best result, I still really wanted police Sakura and now I can't justify rolling anymore.

It's also the first birthday card I've ever rolled and I've been playing since before they started doing birthday cards.

I also already have swimsuit Subaru and maid Urara so this card doesn't really give me anything. I really could have used the ranged shield too.

Well that's gacha.

Anyone else genuinely enjoy Destiny Child? I was never a big MOBAGE player but picked this game up for the titty's and genuinely suprised how fun it is, you don't even do much in this game especially with the auto skill feature but there is just enough you need to watch out for at higher levels that it keeps my attention and interest and the company who owns this isn't omega Jewish atleast compared to some of the other games I see in here.

>tfw autism attacks

At this point im too invested to quit since the monthly gem gain is ridiculously high by mobage standards
Also the weekly updates always give me something to look forward to even though half the time its pretty minor content additions

Oh shit what. I was talking about Sakurako, I thought everyone else just shortened her name and was doing that too.

What does that one even ask you to do

But I already have a x3 Sten.

Is really up to you, it is like a Colle game with a little bit more of gameplay.

PvP three times. It's getting an update so it won't be available for a few days.

The shortened nickname for Sakurako is Kyupin

Now you know

Got Sakura Chuu Lip but shes outdated right? Also singles rolled another Shiho with just single roll again.

Another day, another 4* from single rolls. Too bad it was not a cutie this time.

Now I know.

Forgot pic.

Ninja Silica is broken and can hit the boss a shitload of times with her SS3 when it's supposed to be only 5 hits. Bandai will let the current ranking event continue but they are gonna repeat it later after fixing Silica.

Free stuff I guess. Can get the essences, diamonds and medals again.

I hate SAO everyone is playing ir but it's not fun for me. I'm missing out.

This girl makes my dick's heart go doki doki.

How's the rerolling right now? Do guns still suck?

Same as always, there isn't a huge amount of diamonds given away all at once. Gun gameplay still sucks, they're only useful for their third skill as a quick burst opener/finisher.

Nice the birthday event in CN honkai allow you to trade the cakes for gacha tickets.

What identification number is this?

What do the quests ask you to do? I did one of them just by opening the rewards bit, but Google translate isn't working on the others

I only did the first one for now.
You have a team of 3 Bronia SSS and you must kill a bunch of puppets that drop cakes and other shit.
after doing that quest i unlocked new limited time quests

How long until VR onahole mobage where you fight enemies by stroking at the right times?

Yeah I just found the rest of the missions, seems that each one has three of one character at SSS rank
If only we could keep them

Yep every quest give you a team of 3 SSS characters.
The second one is himeko vs a boss.

>Maid Urara
She doesn't do anything special? Unless you mean Nurse Urara, she's the one with guard penetration, but for rod. If you solo everything it's nice to have options.

>skip the next two music gacha releases
Their mission to the school was successful so they don't have to be at that school anymore. The gacha is named after the school though, so no idea if they're going to use it again or shove them off to another school in a separate gacha or find some other reason to go to that school. And last time they did idolshit, sets were months apart.
Congrats on the birthday card!

Has the solo version of the song and one of the first gun cards with autoload.

yay new girl get. though im probably the only one still playing this.

Oh yeah, mistaked the two since I have both.

I've really been neglecting my solo homework since I like using passives to make things quicker.

Is that starly girls?

The permadeath in a mobage thing felt too masochistic for me to get into it. If I wanted perma death masochism then I'd play kancolle.

The girls look really cute though.

She is good? What does she do?

yeah its starly
permadeath isnt a real issue cause you have to fuck up multiple times and keep pushing onward before theres a real chance of dying. the game literally throws up a waning like hey your girl has a chance of dying if you continue do you want to keep going yes no.

I usually solo with an event card and change around weapon subs to get a bit more damage. This time it's been Kokomi but the blobs are fucking annoying so I'm going to have to change that.

anyone tried bravely-bdfe.jp ??

Plays like shit even for SE's standards

so many girls not enough coffins

Why would you need coffins? Are they vampires?

Yeah, I've always been too lazy to actually put effort into grinding event stages.

I just put all the event cards on another character then nuke the hardest stage to complete my daily 5 helper runs in a few minutes.

permadeath is a thing in starly

You can always burn them and spread their ashes in space

everything about it seems well done but the battles and gameplay are so boring that theres no point in playing

if they die you get a space funeral where they are stuck in a pod and launched into to space. shit would really piss me off if any of my main team died since its taken me 3 moneths to level them up but its easy to replace em with the same girl. pretty sure they are clones or something.

She has -1 combo and autoreload, if you want to put together a full -combo gun team.

But you would be losing out on a lot of stats compared to more recent cards, dunno if the -1 combo is good enough to make up for that.

can't see shit

I want to protect her.

Is the potion maker the best game you're currently playing here? I installed LL shadowverse on my phone and BGHS lastyear but i forgot to use vpn until the "not compatible to region" hits me.
I'm planning to install BGHS again because of the anime announcement

Yes

It'll soon be potion maker 2.0
and by soon I mean eventually because there isn't even a gameplay teaser

Potion Maker is a meme game.

You're a meme game

So when is that new and improved bluestacks coming? Nox wont install for me cus it gets stuck at 99%. I can only use Memu.

It's already out in Chinese.

This is a Mamuru.

Been playing since it launched a few days ago.

Pretty fun and tons of crap to grind for. No stamina is a plus as well. Combat is kinda simplistic early game but it gets more complicated the further you go.

Think of it like a crude mix of pso2 and the main stay final fantasy combat bar

Do you spend money? Why or why not? I kind of want to spend money in a few games but I don't want it to get out of hand.

NEVER EVER

Used to a bit. Don't any more.

Would probably consider it again if a set I wanted bad enough came out and I had done a bad job saving. But the games I'd be most willing to are also the ones where I least need to.

I also found it's sometimes easy to spend a bit here and a bit there, and lose sight of how much you're spending overall.

If I'm free only, then I have set currency limits and need to restrain my rolling accordingly; if I'm spending then there's always that "well, maybe a bit more" option.