White Letters

Why are you niggers doing this? No one cares about your shitty tires on your shitty shitbox.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UT5gShNDPY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.
poorfag loser autocuck

>Not being a Ricer
Get with the times.

If you didn't care you wouldn't bitch about it you fucking sperg

Maybe I like how they look

>poorfag loser autocuck

The people who white-out their tires are the same people who love the "best mods under $20" threads. So desperate to let the world know they're a car fag but can't afford the car they really want.

>t drives off brand cheap chinese fuel effecient tyres on his automatic gm shitbox

Because racecar

this. Pirelli is now selling "color edition" versions of their P-Zero tires because of this trend. now you can look just like an F1 car

people are now starting to do this with their street cars in America because its a trend. It started off with race cars (specifically ones in Japan) doing this, then it caught on here.

Kek, I can see the /osg/ stickers on the dashboard panel, a weeb in its purest form

racism goes on

NASCAR and F1 have been doing it for years.

Yes I know but thats not why all these youngins are doing it.

pic related looks sweet.

This does not

youtube.com/watch?v=UT5gShNDPY8

Nigger detected

gr3 dummy.

The people who care this much over shit that has nothing to do with them have little purpose in their own lives.

>
>a weeb in its purest form

You know it baby!
Stickers = Speed

>muh feelings got hurt
>why do you care what I like
>hurr durr

Funny hearing it from someone who gets their feelings hurt from paint on tires.

>No one cares about your shitty tires on your shitty shitbox.
You are wrong about that. People do care.
And some cars or people in local car clubs get sponsored tires even if they don't race a lot. The tire company is counting on the people driving around to "show the flag" and thus keep brand awareness up in that area. So everyone wins. The car owner gets some reasonable tires for free and the tire company gets some promotion.

>It started off with race cars (specifically ones in Japan)
lolwut

Yeah it started off with race cars because everything in racing is sponsorship and advertisements and they'll sell more tires by painting the letters white so spectators know what brand of tire the car is using. But how the fuck do you get off crediting japan with that, when America is king of both automobiles and rampant capitalism?

These tyre stickers cost around $100 though.

The pictures ITT, and most poorfag vatozone addicts, just paint the letters white by hand or apply the name with spraypaint and a stencil. They aren't stickers.
This one looks the most shit, I'm surprised there isn't white overspray on the fenders.

>tfw stock BF Goodrich Al Terrain white letters

Get cucked OP

t. busrider

It really looks bad

Don't half of all truck tires come with white letters to begin with
t. In a warehouse right now

>Mall-Terrains
I think we know who the cuck is

I only use it to travel on gravel roads

to be fair, japan hit late stage earlier than america so a lot of stuff we're dealing with today is pioneered by japan but not this

Then you're one of those using them right

Jokes aside, they're a damned good all-terrain tire. A few of our pickups at work run them all year around, and with some extra siping they cope surprisingly well even with pretty hefty winters

Its a shame they've gotten a bad name because mallcrawlers put them on due to their low price and "tough tread design"

>american roads are all gravel
What a surprise...

>Japan
>Being a pioneer

pick one, my friend :)

Look at any performance automotive design and see which country stole it and worked out its "quirks"

Im not American???

I'm not a fan of the look of the KO2. The original was breedy gud desu senpai
:DD

i'm saying they're a pioneer in shitty ways, my bud
late stage capitalism is not a good thing

Who is this anime cunt I keep seeing you post around fgt

It's S/o/viet

Kek I meant the character but that works too

The future queen of hell

Anime is for fags and GM fangirls. Which are you, fag?

Wrong

Top rice. Motorsport has done it since forever for (assumedly) ad reasons, and I actually think it looks good on some vehicles.

But putting it in spray paint on your civic's Uniroyals is fucking stupid.

>Implying I am american

>drives on gravel roads
>isn't american

I'm not against anime or anything but wtf is up with animes using little school girls

If i didnt have shitty gook tires Id do this. I like it.

Fun things are fun

Why would you ever watch something that doesn't sexually excite you?

Anime are all pedo!

"Cancer", i Like it!
I can see we will grow to be great shitpost mates :^)

Pretty much this. Japan is essentially a country where the people are force fed materialism at a young age and are taught to believe they NEED the next best thing. Every form of media in Japan is some sort of product placement for some massive megacorp in Japan, a vast majority of them shilling the music industry. Everything is grossly overpriced because of this artificial demand (and complemented by strategic shortages) to wring every penny they can out of their people. Japan has a dwindling population and an ever decreasing workforce, and you'd think that'd make them set things straight, no? Wrong; they manage to make being virgin losers with no jobs trendy and capitalize on that even further. You can thank The Lost Decade for forcing Japanese corporations to slow technological innovations and focus exclusively on bleeding their own people dry.

The Jews fear the Samurai because they can actually out-Jew the Jews. There's a reason why western companies despised Japanese companies, and it had nothing to do with quality difference. The Japs pioneered "dumping", where they flood the market with product that costs less than domestic product, forcing domestic producers to either withdraw or face loses. This has no disadvantage to the Japanese because their costs are far smaller than the others.

is this pasta

Nice pasta

Cuz i got toyo proxes nigga

You gotta know

Isn't Toyo the primary manufaturer of the branded tires Les Schwab sells at their franchise stores?

this

> T. Underage faggot never dreamed of owning a set of Hoosiers as a child

It's as if you've never seen a muscle car outside of fast and furious

I will never understand the mind of a ricer.

Yes. The white lettering is actually a layer of white rubber stamped through.

Low profile tyres generally can't waste a layer. Most of the nice tyre letters like in OP's pic are little rubber letters you glue on.

Like from tyretattz.Com.au

psst

hey

this

>little rubber letters you glue on.
Embarrassing

My man

That is a KO1 on the right there, KO2 have that shitty look to them.

>KO1's are still sold

>coworker just got a set of KO2's instead of some "mud tire" he was being upsold on for over double the price of KO2's
>hes fucking thrilled by their performance/price

It breaks up all the black of the tire and wheel well and looks pretty good imo

>Hoosiers

It was on racecars when I was a kid, my dad had huge white letters on his muscle car, and I eventually got some white tire letters on my first truck because it was in stock. Loved the look. Different car now, and finally got to buy a set of sticky ass tires and I used an oil paint pen to do bridgestone and potenza. And I actually use my car on the track and shit

Paying for the stickers is stupid imo. either factory or diy oil paint pen. Pen last for months if you don't go offloading or rub your tire. Easy to clean and touch up too.

>guy at a local car show had STANCE on his front tires and ILLEST on his back tires
>mfw

That shit rubs out after you wash your car.

it looks pretty ok in some cars

That Civic looks straight from the kanjozoku

nice taste user

>muh F1 tires

/this
it's ironic, you wouldn't understand anyways