/dbt/ map of "I tripped and my dick just slipped into his ass":
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:

EXCITING CRASH webbums with 2 SCOOPS:
Fake news:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CgpV5GvxiE
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-nk1W05tM
clickorlando.com/news/investigators/youtube-star-puts-motorists-lives-at-risk-says-fhp
youtu.be/wlEVXN-CT7g?t=3m50s
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek8S2Lh2X1APHW63s51djyItfBVouz2nM1J_aeV5f44CnRkg/viewform?usp=sf_link
atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/6112374156.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dAKIuSjPXxA&index=57
youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that none of you can compete with this level of ironic memeing

Bicycles get out

>this is me giving a fuck

Shitpost central

Thoughts/opinions on a 1993 DR650 ?

Kickstart only, but he's asking for $1.5k and it's got 15k on the odo.

Is tired of his red ex500 guy around?

How well does the tank stay in without being bolted to the front fairing? It seems like it could pop out so the rubber supports would vanish.

>monitor pointed towards window

its like you wanna be arrested

I have blinds and a curtain, both closed all the time.
The monitors face away from my door in case someone comes in

Does anybody here regularly ride a bike from the 70's/80's?

protip: The blinds and curtain become see-through at night, all your neighbors know you are a perv.

also get your own apartment ffs!

I don't want to pay an extra $800+ per month to live by myself
Also, no, wooden blinds do not ever become see through

He doesn't shit post while put riding

CB300F vs CB500F bro here... Did a little research on the used stuff around here in MN after some of the responses (had really only been looking at new). Found what seems like a good deal on a 2015 CB300F (7k miles, $3200). The concern is that it shows the title as having a lien. Any MN/US fellas that know much about buying a bike with a lien?

Shitposters dont have bikes to ride bro.

Crash again

Make sure they actually pay off the loan or you will have a nightmare.trying to get your title.

Almost did again but it got saved. Front slipped but grabbed back. Would have been pissed if I layed it down on the other side

So in other words, don't stick your dick in that grinder? Its a Craigslist listing, so I'd have very little confidence about being able to track them down if something went sideways.

What discord servers you on?

so today i gave this bad bitch a hellride

Could always meet at their bank and you just pay the bank and have him sign it over there. I wouldn't go that route but I'm sure it's doable

yeah kinda dunno

What do u think if it? I've been looking at a dr650, but if an XR comes up for a good price I may get one

EHEUAEUAHOIAIEHAU ai que delíssia de placa brasileira. Pretty jelly of your Ténéré, I'd love to find an old super tenere around here but they're fairly rare.

Oh from thumbnail I thought u were the xr guy
Whoops

a friend of mine unironically got an integra 700 as a company vehicle

looks like it wants to quit badly

aehoooo GIBE GASOLINA PLS

Finally got a bike after 6 months left with only my car (fuck being unemployed, yay being re employed)
She's an angry bitch.
She's my first liter bike.

I only had it for a week, slowly getting used to it.

Throttle is kinda hard to turn, I would like to change it but without breaking them when I take them off. It's Rizoshit, worth a fair 50€ to morons who like italian bike parts.

Otherwise:

>No Gear indicator.
I ordered one. Kinda sad I had to fork out money for such a basic feature nowadays.

>No Db killer in the Akra.
She's just too fucking loud to use without it. she growls so deep it just goes "brrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooo" into my head, not funny to commute everyday in my town and I can't go high in RPM so the "brrrooooooooo" becomes a high pitched howl that doesn't give me a headdache.

There again, had to order one.

Other than that, I'm having fun and I guess I won't be bored before a while.

That said, that might be my last liter bike because it's absurd on the road. Hitting 140Kmh in first gear kinda kills the fun.

Where do you live? Looks beautiful

huh, there was a yellow version?

youtube.com/watch?v=2CgpV5GvxiE

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-nk1W05tM

clickorlando.com/news/investigators/youtube-star-puts-motorists-lives-at-risk-says-fhp

youtu.be/wlEVXN-CT7g?t=3m50s

A lot of riders unnecessarily rev their engines either as a form of peacocking or intimidation. I know that noise is a common reason people choose to ride sportbikes, cruisers, or cafe racers in the first place. However, as manufacturers transition to electric motors due to emissions requirements or market competition, what will happen to the riding community? Will it get better?

SAM SPAM

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek8S2Lh2X1APHW63s51djyItfBVouz2nM1J_aeV5f44CnRkg/viewform?usp=sf_link

>No Gear indicator.
Dp you really need one of those?
None of my bikes have ever had one and I only missed it about the first 3 rides in my first bike.

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/6112374156.html

Is there something fucky with this? On one hand he says the key is missing and there is a dark gentleman in the background. But then again I live in Atlanta and it's a 41 year old bike so the guy being black isn't unusual and the key might actually be missing after 41 years

Woke up earlier than usual today to do some moto gymkhana drills in a somewhat empty parking lot, didn't expect much. As soon as I started trail braking the rear into really tight turns at full lock it actually got damn fun.
I guess it's time to buy some cones and conefag away, tfw nonexistant community here to practice with.

Fuck you I'll shitpost from a best buy parking lot

>best buy
But why?

>ruger
pls insert into roof of mouth

Was riding a bmw r90/6 for awhile till my master cylinder finally failed.

South of France.
It's a pretty cool place I guess.

In Europe at least.
But desu I mostly saw Yellow/Black ones, and not Black/Yellow like mine.
But it's an official paint for sure. It's not an aftermarket job. (I don't really like it but I'll live with it).

Sure I can ride without it, I'm not an amerilard without a training but ... It's just quality of life. When I'm commuting at rather low speed, sometimes I don't change gear for a while and suddenly forget if I'm in 1st or 2nd.
Last time I cruised for a while in 4th and I was so fucking sure I was in 3.

I mean, it's not biggie to not have one, but I kinda like to have the info.

I fucking hate this shit when my friends are being morons. That's one of the reasons I don't ride with a huge "pack" often. It turns pretty quick in a macho shitfest with everyone revving like tards.

I guess some people are going to be quick to sale "sound boxes" that make your gay-lectric ride sound like old bikes.

"Electric bike with custom paintjob and ultra cool K8 GSXR soundbox !!!"

lolmao at the future. And fuck all the gaylords with their "muh instant torque". Nothing ain't gonna replace the sound.

>he cant tell by the sound of the engine and guessed speed alone

git good

How much should getting installing new tires cost?Not the tires themselves but just like labor?

My guy charges $50/tire if the wheels are on the bike and $40 if they're off

lolwut

i paid 25 bucks, the guy asked for 20 but for doing it as fast as he did i thought a tip was in order.

for 50 per wheel id rather buy the tools and do it myself.

Why is that moped floating in the air?

3 shops in my town of 1.3m people

2 have wait lists over a month long

what kind, my dude?

Should I buy a bike? Or just slap a 212cc 4stroke on my bicycle?

'81 gl1100 goldwing. A bit lumbering, but it goes far.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAKIuSjPXxA&index=57

so just do it yourself.

its not magic

door number 2

>tfw your buddy laughs at your concerns about not being able to do hooligan shit on a 250
>you're too old and too fat to be a hoon

At least you'll live to see age 30.

Spend a year on a 106hp 750,
Then hop onto a 150hp 1000 and try to see if you're still guessing right with sound and speed.

I might be able to do it in a couple of weeks, but for the moment I can't. And I kinda like being a lazy ass with my clutch so... Let me buy it in peace ! haha

I like to go out at night ride my CB750 while listening to synthwave

That sounds... Cool actually. You're making me want to go out and ride.

the world is ripe for a new motorbike movie to change the cultural perception of motorbikes. Less Harley and dad rock, and more synthwave and naked

You just described my morning

>drive, with naked bikes and even more autism?
>or a fun heist film with lots of riding shots that happen to include the butts of qt 3.14s of various flavors in completely inappropriately tight jeans?

Dude. I want this shit.

That, or a bike version of Fast & Furious. With hours on end of sportbikes reving furiously haha

How well do carburettors handle altitude? My friend is joining me on an Alpine tour next year on a 15 year old air cooled bike and I'm used to outrageous luxuries like fuel injection and radiators with fans.

Is 11 hours of ridding too much for a single day?
5:30h one way, lunch and rest, 5:30h back. No highway.
Pic related. Blue is go, gray is come back.
Too much?

>lolmao at the future. And fuck all the gaylords with their "muh instant torque". Nothing ain't gonna replace the sound.
same

look up Torque

Daily reminder bikers r gay
I saw a biker sucking another bikers dick behind this gross ass bar in Jackson, Michigan in 2015.

Not making that shit up, It stuck with me

Idk what synthwave is. Before I find a song on YouTube after simply typing in synthwave and clicking the first one and getting a bad taste in my mouth, what's a good one to listen to first

To be honest I think that you will "waste pleasure".

I'd take one day for go and make the back trip the next day.

I think you might enjoy the 6 first hours. But last couple of hours are going to be a hassle.
I mean, it's even kinda dangerous to ride a bike while exhausted.

I'd sleep between the two ways. For enjoyment of the ride and safety.

Well, the air is thinner on higher altitudes. Less air=messed up air/fuel ratio=rough running engine?

Temperatures don't matter, it's built to endure this way.

My girlfriend is from near there.

if you have ever played the biker levels of hotline Miami basically that feeling with jon woo esque gun fights.
or in short drive, with naked bikes and even more autism

Got nudes?

And your point is?

Yes.
In the US, it is illegal for a commercial vehicle driver to drive more than 11 hours in a day, or more than 8 hours with a 1 hour rest period. That is in a comfy long haul truck. Training here says you take a half-hour break every two-hours on the bike.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co

Yeah why

Perturbator, Lazerhawk, Carpenter Brut and maybe Kavinsky are all required listening

So it should make it, just slowly?

What bike? The most I've done is 9.5 hours but that was pretty easy because I was on a comfy Adv bike.

How drastic would the change of altitude be?

>And fuck all the gaylords with their "muh instant torque". Nothing ain't gonna replace the sound.

How are those two things connected?

The sound internal combustion engines make is lost energy.

Are you just trying to rustle people up?

Stelvio and Otztal so up to 2.8km

>comfy Adv bike.
Check.

ADV you say?

Should be fine, just take a break every 90 minutes, it doesn't have to be long, just get off the bike, walk around it and get back on (it's advisable, though not mandatory, to stop the bike first).

My dad's got an 81 XJ550 that I enjoy riding more than muh thundercat.

Adv posting a best

What was the song that came up?

What does it mean if I can overpower my bike's front (drum) brake at a stop

You're going to die

Would ABS have saved me

>tfw lying on the ground outside in my apartment parking trying to remove fairings
Who /nogarage/ here

Thoughts on an '82 Honda CM250C as first bike? Looks pretty good from the photos, and is running with current tabs, and only $800. Figure for that price I can toss it at the end of the season and not feel too bad.

>drum
Get your affairs in order senpai

Is there any other posting?

I suddenly have an intense need for a mid-'80s sport bike with squared off fairings, in black with hot pink and turquoise accents

I'm so thankful, I struggled through an apartment for a year, it's terrible and I feel for you.

Opinions on the Africa Twin?
looking to get a used DR650 soon but it's tempting...