Any one here /prefer textile/ master race?

any one here /prefer textile/ master race?

I prefer cloth seats here in AZ

They don't retain heat nearly as much as leather ones do

I prefer anything that's not overstuffed, unsupportive velour. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt of making sense in America -somehow-, but generally speaking it's rubbish.

Yeah. Leather is for fashion, not for car seats, nor for waterproof gear.

Cloth seats, textile bike gear.

Cloth seats absorb smells and repel females.

Also stop wearing shorts, they're gay.

This just looks like it stinks of poors

>Cloth seats absorb smells and repel females.
Girls don't like leather. All you're going to attract with leather is gay men.

Girls don't fucking care either way.

>Girls don't like leather.
Sayfuckingwhat?
Wrong girls user, wrong girls

I'm one sweaty motherfucker so I dislike full leather seats. VAG has some nice leather seats with spacer mesh in the middle and leather on the side supports

Seatcovers.

T. poorfags whose shitbox didn't come with leather seats

I've had leather, cloth, and a hybrid that had leather on parts of the seat, and I prefer full-cloth.

same
the shit grade leather they use in most cars now days is disgusting also

>tfw no pre-OBD LTC with couch seats
Why does it have to be so hard to be comfy man?

Shit looks like a nightmare to clean.

I like leather/pleather cause cloth usually bunches up my undies

my old crown vic was like driving around in a motorized jacuzzi with the squish bench seats

un bolstered vinyl or leather is one hell of chaos at speed
too slippery

I recently got a new car with cloth seats, old one had leather, and man I tell you after a workout there's a huge fucking difference
sweat soaks right into the cloth seats, car always smells, whereas on the leather it'd just evaporate
started jogging home from the gym instead
I guess you could call that a positive, but it means I'm taking up an extra hour every day

Sometimes I wonder if the "rich"fags of Veeky Forums would eat shit from a toilet if it cost more than going to a gourmet restaurant

I know that feel.

i truly detest leather.
park in the sunshine, in summer my balls are in a frying pan. in the winter they are stiff and cold.
plus they are slippery.

there is no upside.

this is what i like.

just take a damn shower at the gym

In places of extreme weather, cloth is more comfortable. But many people like leather because they can clean it easier due to their way of using the car: eating in car, greasy hands, kids with dirty hands wiping them on car seats, teenagers with fast food hands touching the seats, dropping crumbs, etc.