/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12614270
youtube.com/watch?v=zb5k-n6BtEA
personacentral.com/chinese-interview-atlus-ceo-naoto-hiraoka-persona-asian-market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haru's harus

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Hau's breasts won't make her forehead any smaller.

her breats aren't even that big

Are you proud of yourself?

>If Anne's happy then I'm happy. I'm being honest Joker. I'm happy for the two of you...

8 posts in and they're all shit.

what if goro was a girl

She'd be the biggest slut of all

>implying he already isn't

when does ryuji says these

I want to annihilate Makoto's ass

Shortly after this scene

Ryuji is a fucking meme machine

Yuppers

Someone reached May on twitch and I'm not sure how I feel about Mercer's Yusuke. I mean, his voice is okay, but isn't as odd and manly as I'd have wanted.

Emulating sugita would be very weird because it's not a voice that would cut it in english

I guess the next best option is to just do it a bit weird and that's it

Th-this is just a meme edit r-right?

wouldn't have died (even a fake death), wouldn't have actually killed people (least of all mc), would've been watered down to just another dindu waifu. no thanks.

the kokoro art is cute as hell, though. if hashino didn't do this shit to every female character i wouldn't mind goro as a girl.

What's the Twitch?

Nope.

Ryuji is a walking cuck meme

If I absolutely no-life Persona 5 for 8 days, sinking 12+ hours a day into the game, will I be able to complete it to the True Ending?

I booked a holiday, but I'm starting to think I should have booked one for longer.

No.

>getting this while playing sub
Damn it's gonna be a mixed thing going through the game isn't it

from what I've seen it usually takes people around 100 hours to finish it

yeah

post channel

Oh well. As long as I can get pretty deep into the game, I guess it's alright. I don't really want to rush through anyway.

but a fem goro who is actually allowed to have flaws would be infinitely better than goro

>ryuji talks like a normal person

wow the horror, atlus usa you suck

why? she'd be the same but with tits

This. I wanted a female villain in P5 so much, but Hashino thinks waifus are just incapable of anything compelling.

>nb4 Sae
Definitely doesn't count

>Joker let's Ryuji finish him off after watching him and Anne fuck

How can a company even translate shit in this way? Several of the lines has to be downright wrong, right? What gives? Are they trying to "tweak it for westerners" or something?

Maybe, I was just expecting a lower pitched voice.

>forgetting about the best goddess

Sae counts you zipperhead

Gods barely count.

he's alright i guess, i like mercer as a VA but i prefer sugita's yusuke

yeah, that'd be nice. i'm just saying we wouldn't get something like that no matter how cool it'd be.

because that kind of character is more appealing to me when it's a girl

Futa villain when?

barely is enough
also Izanami

i'll admit sae comes closer to what i'm missing in female characters in persona, but she ranked last in the post-release magazine poll, whereas makoto is most popular girl. i guess otaku just don't like female characters like that and it's better to make perfect waifus? i don't know, man.

Makes you wonder where the line goes

Nips just have shit taste.

this guy talks too much

So do you.

every day. new thread. same posts posted. same memes posted. do you guys ever get tired of doing the same thing over and over? get some new effin' materials d-bags

I know and I dislike that. I just checked his channel to hear Mercer since no one else is so far in the game.

I love FeMC!

sauce?

Makoto is just safe and boring, like the nips like em.

Motherfucker I am working my ass off everydat trying to meme "Ryuji Is A Cuck" into reality by spamming it as much as I can everywhere I can.

strawpoll.me/12614270

Pretend that "none of the above" means "none of the below"

this is new !

Social link with a girl who's got some deep seated mildly psycho daddy issues but pert little tits. She shoots her boyfriend (Joker) in the head to please daddy but eventually comes back around to Joker. All ends well after some healing dick.

>it doesn't cater to my weird neet fetishes so it's boring

Maki?

>implying makoto isn't made to cater to neet fetish

Makoto is one of the most interesting party members for me. I guess you haven't ever studied to please your family and the adults around you to the point you felt suffocated and exploded.

Makoto is literally a neet fetish who can take care of them but has some cute feminine characteristics like being scared of ghosts so they can fantasize about protecting her

heavily depends on what you mean by kill
will they just go poof and disappear and my waifu will suddenly appear in front of me or am I supposed to go out, murder people myself and end up in jail for the rest of my life with my waifu visiting me from time to time?

Why villain?
You can go futa MC like DDS2.

They all die of inconspicuous causes like a heart attack. It has no direct effect on you besides any guilt you might feel.

Yes

Makoto absolutely loves taking care of neets

Either is good.

If they're all people I don't know, and the world isn't affected (effected?) by their deaths, who cares?

None of the girls would date the kind of neet who plays Persona but that doesn't change the fact that they're created as fantasy fodder for them

That's really edgy user.

Still kinda upset that Makoto x Futa wasnt yuri bait.

also that the pantyhose are fake.

makoto x haru wasn't exactly yuri bait either

Alex in Persona 5!

Just curious, are most nip otakus also neets? I think most of them would need to work to spend money on their waifus.

I never said it was, but it is cuuuuuuuuuute

>The world isn't affected by their deaths

I never said that

yukiko got a nice ass !

Did /smtg/ kill themselves over this yet?

I want to ravage Yukiko's anus.

Sigh.

>"Would you like me... to steal your heart... Niijima-chan"

Anal with FeMC

I want to BRAP with that ass

I too, would like to lick Yukiko's anus.

This is truly the best Yuri, better than Himiko x Tenko

Reminder that SMT will alway be more important than Waifusona.

SMT will reclaim its glory by putting a Marie in every game.

youtube.com/watch?v=zb5k-n6BtEA

How are people getting early copies of 5? What stores are releasing it early?

3rd world countries.

> Hiraoka responds by saying that the Persona series remains Atlus’ most important work, and that this will not change in the future.
personacentral.com/chinese-interview-atlus-ceo-naoto-hiraoka-persona-asian-market/
get fucked

Did you get an announcement? Get fucked.

I like Makoto but I think the "scared of ghosts" part feels out of place and out of character. Then again, I think the same for every persona character who's afraid of ghosts...

ghosts are scary tho, they can really fuck you up and there's nothing you can do to stop them

gap moe

No, they only fuck you up if you're a pussy.