implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Spring Logo
>TTC3 Final Day
>Shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc63jdyrjvgUKbIxhmkXPWfWR4fpQKZl5qNOzwDBbKRuqj_6A/viewform?usp=sf_link
implyingrigged.info/wiki//n/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

second for rubber johnny

third for benis xD

question for the commentary autists - what IRL commentators do you rate?

Martin Tyler

>Romanian footballers

Last minute reminder that the All Stars poll will be closing tomorrow, vote docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc63jdyrjvgUKbIxhmkXPWfWR4fpQKZl5qNOzwDBbKRuqj_6A/viewform?usp=sf_link if you haven't yet

rate today's commentary??

wrasslecup back on for the KOs

/WrestlingCup on hitbox

wow /vrm/ did not deserve that at all

Megabeastage got sacked as /n/ manager

Why?

As shitty as it is, not conceding is part of a winning strategy too.

>20:13, 26 March 2017 Vaughan (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're sacked)
What did he mean by this?

Vaughan has been threatening to sack me the moment /no/ lost a game I live managed. So that's it for me, I'm free until Vaughan realises he needs me.

>Vaughan sacking anyone but himself
Fucking lmao

>sacking a guy for getting PESed

>Vaughny Three-Spoons

That will be smart so it wont happen

Literally everything played so far in PES17 has been >PES.
Not even 16 was this bad.

>sacking someone over a memevitational

Literally fucking why.

does he blame you for everything or some shit?

How is Vaughan's name pronounced?

Yes.

Wooden Spoon

Wooden Spoon

>sacked
>after a TTC match
>because of benudies

nice

>benudies
So he was actually sacked for a DRAW?

Captain Spoon, Lord of the Underbracket

Who wouldn't

Holy shit, it's just a meme game lmao

You are absolutely insane

Are you serious?

>falling for this bait
No (You)s for you lot

BRING BACK DRAGONFAG

>people taking this seriously

Vaughan is a memelord the only serious thing he posts is his depression

dude check the wiki. Mega has been taken off the manager list on the /n/ page.

implyingrigged.info/wiki//n/

you've missed the point, but you're entertaining, so here's a reply to keep you posting

Have another one friend, it's all yours

s-sorry

You take this way too seriously considering how bad you are at it.

>not a single team with more shots has won today
PES17 is a fucking meme and I love it

TTC had great commentary for all the other days and now it's the Suule and archie show. What happened?

>sacking your co-manager for doing better than you would.

Everyone woke up for the F1

>Hamilton lost

>F1
People still care about that boreshow?

This team is a finalist.

Contenders - /vrm/, /uv/ (if they advance)
Decent - /vpan/, /dtoy/, /bol/, /no/, /spint/, /ak/
Shit - /cotg/, /gf/, /ses/
Supershit/Australian - /hpo/
fixed ;)

I regret nothing

malicia did nothing wrong

These tactics work downunder

Not many people subscribed for the matches and Suule, Megabeast and Archie are on reserve so they have to do it. Fapoleon had to leave early on too so he was only for Quarters.

I didnt see the spreadsheet

I couldn't sign up for today unless you wanted slavic yelling noises in the background.

just message /ksg/

That's because the sheet is not protected and some salty idiot keeps removing people like Tomato

ain't got anything better to do why not overanalyze a memevitational and spout more godawful opinions about memeball >tactics

/vrm/ honestly look fucking invincible at the moment, won both their first two matches pretty fucking convincingly. That said /uv/ are obviously their biggest challenge and they're through so they could very well meme hard. If they don't they have a very good shot at 9 pointing, they're that good

/vpan/ have looked pretty goddamn solid with their 3-4-3s, the only reason they're not in contenders is because both teams they've played so far are trash

/dtoy/ looked better than the stats show imo but it helps that /hpo/ are abhorrent and /ak/ are luckball. I doubt they'll make it past the quarters

/bol/ should be comfortably through but PES despises them and the managers are trying their best to meme them out

honestly I should have made a meh tier for /no/ and the two teams below them in decent, I really haven't seen anything that good from their first two matches outside of their godlike aesthetics (I really want to fuck Shakes in the ass no homo dude)

/spint/ are Winter /sp/ with some MayDave-tier card choices (nice Messi with three meme dribbling cards and crossing medals on a super narrow formation :^)) and le adaptive AI man doing nothing, turns out that's not the best plan for >winning

/ak/ are longball with a formation very similar to /k/'s Winter 2013 wooden spoon 3-4-3, basically live by the luck (which they have done) and die by the luck (which they also have done)

/gf/ have crossing CMFs with Anchor Man and crossing bench CBs so fuck em. also they're running possession most of the time even though their formation would seemingly work better on counter

/ses/ are pretty shit with their fucking two-card gold but somehow double tiki taka/double memenpress worked for most of a match so I guess that's something? also they could end up advancing solely because they're playing another bad team

I still regret nothing

Ladies and gentlemen, that's /u/ doing their best. Being cute jobbers and being pretty shits. They just love being the biggest embarrassment of 4CC. Hell, they're the epitome of embarrassment. I told you so, /u/. You will never ever win anything, not even an invitational. /v/ made a fatal mistake of teaming up with you and now they're cursed to be relegated in summer. You're one step closer to your death in spring. Your gravestone is already set.

This is the year of the cock and spring will be the dyke converting machine. Girls loving girl is pure bullshit. We won't be here today without girls getting dicked. Save yourself for further embarrassment and drop the spring cup. Better yet, disband so your shitty board can be free of your failures. Just quit and fuck off, /u/. This isn't the place for filthy dykes. Fuck /u/

#SackTheDykesSpring2017

"To see fan-favorites like /lgbt/, /3/, and /u/, visit your local graveyard."

Accurate, if not for the fact that PES17 makes PES16 look like a balanced good game.

You are a fucking idiot

fuck i should have posted this earlier

>This is the year of the cock
>/hpo/ is in the final

Its real

I was really hoping that more people would sign on for the final day so we get diverse commentary, but i guess everyone is busy and stuff, so the reserves are covering. It's weird considering it's a final day

Its also Sunday

I was too dead inside

Hitbox chat name colors tier list

Good tier:
Orange, Red

Ok tier:
Green, blue

Shit tier:
Purple

>We won't be here today without girls getting dicked.

t. Marco "I run possession long when my team needs to score 2" Z

So is Megabeastage really sacked or am I being memed
I don't keep up with circlejerks and managerial drama enough to know

>tfw Good Tier

Meming. Nobody, least of all three spoon Vaughan, would sack someone over losing an invitational in benulties.

Again, someone removed a bunch of people from the spreadsheet because it's not protected

That's why i think that only the organiser should be allowed to edit it. You message him with when you want to commentate and he puts you in or removes you if you end up being busy or idk
Wouldn't they realise someone removed their name? I mean if you put your name for a match and then you don't called up because someone meme deleted your name you should probably message the streamer that something is wrong.

Or i am just overreacting like the idiot I am

Yeah, it seemed silly, but then again considering where we are. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Do you see him on the wiki?

The spreadsheet allows anyone to make the cells they write to read-only, you have to select them, right click and click on Protect Range.
Looks like few people know of that though.

Really? I did not know that, thanks for the info!

Someone took Tomato's name off the sheet like 5 minutes before a game yesterday, so he probably didn't have time to react. I'd imagine most experienced commentators just call for a game and don't keep the sheet open at all times.

Megabeast's name got taken off from final too now.

Probably Hamsterling Sperging out

>/ak/ are [...] basically live by the luck (which they have done) and die by the luck (which they also have done)
apologize :^)

What a load of shit lmao.

>PES /bol/ and /vpan/
>get PES'd by /dtoy/ and /vrm/

Your team is shit Ramen

>it's a keeperbabby episode
NO RULES CHANGES LMAO

GET A LOAD OF THIS

>When your team is so shit you can only enjoy nitpicking other team's minor losses

Literally Wife's Son tier.

You seriously need to stop false flagging.

>being mean to Dag
Looks like someone's going to be disappeared soon.