/meg/ mass errect general

Gay male Turians are the best husbandos of our universe, remember to suck their dick just as much garrus sucks yours throughout the trilogy edition

MASS ERRECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:

pastebin.com/nzHefgz9 (embed) (embed) (embed)

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/dSJBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-01-mass-effect-2-retrospective
youtube.com/watch?v=bLPOn_G95zs
youtube.com/watch?v=x2BIxVrPHPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also asked in last thread:

Does anybody have the image that shows how many pickups are on each planet (Mass Effect 1)? Saw it years ago and can't find it.

First for angara's cute legs

>mass effect 1
>playing the shittiest mass effect game
>in b4 hurr durr, cool to hate andromeda am i right xD

The problem with Bioware, as with all the big companies, is that they're afraid to break the mold and take a risk. They stick to the same formula and change only minute details before selling the same shit over and over.

If they want to do this right, they have to take a leap of faith and put highly skilled, passionate people to work.

>humanity has only been flying around the galaxy for a few decades
>travel the Galaxy in ME1
>most characters are human
? ? ?

What a retarded post. I've enjoyed this series since its inception and have played through the trilogy multiple times. Didn't buy Andromeda because by all accounts it's not worth full price and I've got lots of other games I'd rather play. Get over yourself.

They look fucking miserable

we're an invasive species

>He didnt buy the biggest game of the series
lul ok, stay poorfag

Seconded, they have the cutest run. I bet their feet make little plap plap noises when they walk on tile.

STOP INTERUPTING SQUAD BANTER SAM

I'd like Sam more if he didn't sound like a text to speech program from the 90s.

Pretty much, but so are all dominant species. It's probably not a unique trait.

This just proves how insecure and desperate Andromedafags are.

What is the scourge?

This just proves how stupid you are to think he's serious.

>Reyes is just Sarcastic MaleHawke trying to sound like a beaner

Temperature increase detected pathfinder.

What is the context of this? Why is hank so mad?

SID IS LEWD WHAT THE FUCK

So for me:a 2 they are gonna give SAM a hot male robot body? Bioware better not let me down.

DELET

Vetra is CUTE!

Depends on the definition of domination. Bacteria pretty much has us beat in term of survival, and some of it is invasive, some of it is symbiotic (like the digestive ones in your mouth and intestines). If anything is true about life is that the more things it is, the better it is at everything. Multi-facetedness, not crippling overspecialization.

He's going to mind meld with ryder making the one in the same

Yeah, Saren's daughter is pretty cute.

>Garrus is the only boyfriend who will ever tell you not to swallow
>ywn taste his juices in your mouth for a couple of sweet seconds before spitting it out to make him happy

How do I deal with level 3 radiation on Eos? Do I need to progress further in to the main story? I finished the main chapter and all side quests I have there seem to be "out of bounds" due to the radiation crap.

It's the episode where has to take anger management classes after accidentally cutting off Dale's thumb. He passes it but finds out his friends don't listen to him when he tries to talk them out of doing dumb shit unless he's being aggressive, so he taps back into the anger he'd been repressing.

For that particular cap, the guys had dug a tunnel under the road behind the alley and a garbage truck was coming. The road wouldn't have been able to support its weight and would have collapsed right on top of them, probably killing all three. Hank was trying to get them out of the hole.

Should I keep Serissa the dumb shit as the Pathfinder or make the qt barely-competent lieutenant the Pathfinder?

delusional

not as much as sid tho

Whoever decided that every bit of shade on Eledaan should trigger temperature dialogue from SAM should be shot.

Leave the planet for a while. Eventually there will be a cutscene between kallo and suvi saying the planet has gotten much better

>ywn get a plap-plap footjob from sexy cat twilek

>she says after this that she really appreciates Ryder taking care of Vetra because having to take care of Sid her whole life has worn on her even if she doesn't show it

Sid is cute. Cute!

Thanks user, I have to say I dislike story "triggers" like this. Wasted a lot of time for no reason.

Post yfw you finished the game

Wat

Anyone else got post game depression?

>ask for a refund during the trial
>get the money refunded
>game is still in my library despite this
>can still play the full game
I feel dirty, I can never get over the terrible faces and character animations but everything else is pretty great.

They say Turians with red skin are considered super attractive by Turian beauty standards.

Wait am i missing something here??

*spawns in*

nothing, it's some user's delusional head canon

This game getting positive reception would have been a miracle with how much is stacked against it. I mean, look at this list:
>nostalgia fags for ME1 and ME2 who forgot all the shitty parts
>manveer heir
>bioware is "SJW" while most of the gaming community is alt-right
>online gaming community in general is negative as fuck
>review embargo meant the only voice would be people on twitter and reddit who knew "my face is tired" would get them the biggest reaction
>published by EA

Cora is TIM's son.
Vetra is Saren's daughter.
Liam is Jacob's son from the future.
Drack is Wrex's son from the past.
Peebee is Liara and Shepard's gay lovechild.
Sara is autistic.

Should I give DA:I a try if i like MEA? I heard it was terrible, but now i don't think i trust the masses who say MEA is a 5/10

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-01-mass-effect-2-retrospective

"Mass Effect Andromeda might be one of BioWare's worst RPGs to date - so let's return to one of its best."

>while most of the gaming community is alt-right
Most of the gaming community wants retards to get their fucking politics out of their hobby.

All said and done it's not AWFUL. A lot of its ideas are half-baked and for the love of fucking Christ get the mod that makes all war table missions instant. But most of the party is entertaining, most side quests that are super-tedious can be skipped, and the combat is better than DA2 but worse than Origins.

You should.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLPOn_G95zs

So. How many of you played as Scott/mRyder and how many chose Sara/femRyder?

the trial or full game? they're going to charge you for the game

if you liked MEA then DAI is right up your alley

I want to click on those planets but I don't want to sit through that shitty travel cut scene. why couldn't bioware keep the ME2 galaxy map

I chose the autistic one. May choose the psychopath if I replay it in a few years.

>Most of the gaming community is alt-right
user, I know I'm a cuck and all, but that sounds like a pretty echo-chambered claim to make.

But otherwise, yeah, even without all that the original trilogy would be a very hard act to follow.
I just hope it did well enough to get a sequel, since there's potential for greatness here if you iron out some annoyances and the new dev team learns from their mistakes.

Playing Sara currently, I might play Scott later after another Sara run as well.

>The way their toes curl when they pick their feet up

There are little things in this game that work really well. You can tell that some lower down animator was having fun with what they did.

i haven't even started singleplayer
>tfw multiplayer is fun

>Tech Armour is tied to Sentinel as passive
>Engineer Drone is now just a buff that explodes if anyone comes near you

I don't know how I feel about this, it feels like Biotics or bust at this point.

Seeing all these overwhelmingly negative reviews kinda hurts desu. Andromeda is probably one of of, if not my favorite game now

It's not super terrible awful, Bioware just went overboard to make up for how lackluster DA2 was. I second getting the mod to make war table missions finish instantly and to get Trespasser with it since that has the actual ending for the game.

I have the full game, I pre-ordered the super deluxe edition, asked for a refund and had the money returned but they left the game in my library. Unless its part of the Origin Access thing I guess they just forgot to remove it

DAI is cozy. But you should ask that in /dag/

youtube.com/watch?v=x2BIxVrPHPY

wow

Reminder that SAM is voiced by a woman.

Is Reyes romance exclusive or is he a one night slut

>most of the gaming community is alt-right
Most of the gaming community just play fucking video games.

>600x338
Are you playing the game on a vita?

Is that default Sara? From that angle she almost looks normal.

I really like this game

Okay, come the fuck on now.
I know "garming jurnalizzm" is up it's own ass, but that is just ridiculous.

I'm perturbed by the lack of heterosexual human romance options so far, but that's due to my need for uniformity. Humans with humans, aliens with aliens, etc.

It's fine. But as I was saying in the last thread, they really couldn't afford not to make this game great. It just isn't good enough to warrant its existence and they were just asking those bitter toward BioWare now to shit all over it. If they weren't going to go all out, they should have left Mass Effect alone.

Nah, custom Sara from Preset 5

Looks like preset 9 Sara or something.

>Mass Effect 2
>"best"

Into the trash. Loving ME2 is literally the perfect pleb detector.

It's a good game that probably needed at least another six months in the oven.

>get to new tuchanka
>no one at the doors will talk, can't open the front gate
Did I miss something?

The latter. I believe. He's a fling despite not appearing like one

>This scene
I have to admit I felt something. His actor did a pretty decent job.

Thinking of it now, isn't it a choice whether or not you take Jaal along for this? It probably shouldn't have been.

>Love Mass Effect 2 but still irritated about this because even I know ME2 is barely an RPG

>best story
>best crew
>best gameplay
>best quality
now kys

This game really gives me flashbacks of Mass Effect 1, with how easy it makes it to totally fuck up your progression and do side quests where you make tons of references to other quests you haven't fucking done yet.

Pretty sure you need Drack. One of the Krogans doesn't like you but the other will speak up to let you in if he sees that Drack is with you

I've been keeping him with me for all angaran related missions, he offers a lot of insight into some of the quests.

I do too

I think the worst part of this game is the lack of choice with Scott/Sara's personalities. Four tone options that all boil down to the same thing with the character's tone never changing in auto dialogue. They at least could have attempted to pull a DA2 with it. And all the choices basically railroad into the same thing.

Even Shepard was less defined as a character and Shepard was pretty defined.

Maybe he's kinda there by default because he's part of the resistance?

>best gameplay
Just stop yourself there while you're ahead

I mean, I got the quest from drack, the objective marker is telling me to go straight ahead through the main gate.

I've got him and vetra with me. I don't get it.

>Release the gas
Now we are getting shepard levels of renegade :D

Me3>>mea>me2>me1

Not that i didnt like me2, i enjoyed it but mea has a ton more content

I gave up on taking reviews seriously long ago, but I do sympathize. I really enjoyed the more exploration/discovery angled feel of MEA. Thinking back, it's kind of what I expected the first Mass Effect to be.

ME1 combat seems like such a chore compared to ME2 and ME3.

I really wish they gave the Angara different teeth because in moments like these they look like dorky alien rabbits.

They let me in as part of his loyalty quest.

All of those are untrue.