Move to europe from the US

>move to europe from the US
>me when i encounter my first major city roundabout

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/more-american-jews-have-applied-reclaim-german-citizenship-november-607080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>plebs

t. falseflagging yurocuck

Just go and hope nobody hits you

I often compute the volume of a cone too when I encounter a roundabout

>learned European roundabouts from ETS2

I will never go there but at least I know how to navigate

Does US not have roundabouts?

I love roundabouts. I cut off any dipship in the circle and whip my tastefully modded 90's civic around that bitch at 40mph. Far superior to a stop sign or even worse, a traffic light.

Just fucking keep driving you faggot, thats what you do. Yeild to the left and don't stop! I believe in you desu baka senpai!!!

Nope, none

It does, but they're very rare, I know there's one in San Francisco
They call them rotaries as well

only recently have I seen them here

this shit is only 1 lane and people around here hate it even though its at a school and helps a ton

literally the only one I know of

Mate, roundabouts are a piece of cake and fun too. Why do Americans dislike them so much? They're pretty easy to figure out.

idk

its engrained into our culture

from movies to TV shows to cartoons

we just seem to hate them because theyre different

we prefer stop lights and signs so we can take a bite of our food or text while we wait so its a little bit safer than trying to do so while turning and paying attention to other cars

fun fact in the one I posted several people just go straight if theres no cars around

The only roundabouts I've seen are like this and are fine, but this shit is absolutely terrifying.

There's one in Asbury, NJ.

They call it a traffic circle there.

My city of Louisville, Kentucky has a few downtown near the UoL campus, of course. All the liberal fag cocksuckers in thousands of debt wanted some so they could feel more progressive and like Europeans. The only thing they need now is an import of 10,000 Muslims to live door to door with them and they'll be complete. Also I don't think any of them know how to drive in the roundabouts either because whenever I have to go through them, the dumb college whores in their cheap econoboxes are always stalled looking dumbfounded.

This post is ironic right?

Nope, why would you think that?

God you are such pansies about roundabouts the lot of you. Here's a more advanced one. It's called the Turbo Roundabout (no joke). I'm seeing more and more of these near where I live.

How the hell is that more advanced than ? I've seen those too and they're fine.

>only recently have I seen them here

I saw at least one or two roundabouts like this one in California, bay area, don't remember the exact place though. They were 1 lane

Do people drift and go sideways on it? Or is it illegal in NJ?

>Roundabouts are meant to increase the flow of traffic
>Motherfuckers will drive up to turn when they are empty
>Fucking stop
>Look around pensively
>Roll up to the motherfucker like they're at a red light
>Then finally takes off at a sedate pace
>Because this half circle needs be navigated at fifteen miles an hour or they'll lose control
>All one at a time like retarded lemmings

>this shit is only 1 lane
>internal curb is enormous
But why.

Transport trucks.
We have lots of roundabouts here in leaf land and theyre always hopping the curb at the center

Our city recently introduced a 3 lane one. But ever since about five years ago, our city is removing literally every intersection and replacing it with a 1 or 2 lane roundabout because a child died from a red-light runner.

We have them, but we don't have to fit them into city planning from the 1700s.

There's one at ucsb. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about them.

Down here in my small shitty redneck town in Georgia we've been getting tons of these things popping up. I personally have seen six pop up just this year alone and we're still getting more. Strangest thing is that this place is vacant. It's so rural that you rarely see anyone else on the road at all so I have no clue where the money for this came from or how it was greenlighted to be used in such a menial way. Now that I think about it, they've installed a bunch of those buzzers that make noise when you drive on them to warn of stop signs, maybe it has to do with all the street racers we get. This massive waste of taxpayer money wouldn't be so bad if they didn't also make it extremely ugly by putting up several street signs explaining how to use it because southerners are stupid. The funniest thing is that you still see tire marks going up them because people just bulldoze through and don't see it. These are probably the same people who ran all the stop signs that got these things installed in the first place but I'm glad Cletus needs a new alignment now.

I feel you senpai, they did the same thing outside UK's campus in Lexington, it was a strait fuckin road.

we have several in Kansas
what bumfuck place do you live in friend

>devizes

wtf lol, it's in swindon.

>have a roundabout
>streets coming into it from random angles, some one-way, some not
>install traffic lights anyways
>tons of traffic islands and busy crosswalks in random directions
fucking kill me

Roundabouts are not hard to understand. We have thousands of them in Australia, they're everywhere.

Another Ausfag here.
Roundabouts are great, they really help with traffic flow as long as everyone's used to them and knows how to slot into gaps correctly.

There's one right down the road from me

It confuses all of my family members

newsweek.com/more-american-jews-have-applied-reclaim-german-citizenship-november-607080

common in WA

For real, what the fuck? I cannot fathom not having roundabouts, and they're extremely simple. If you know how to drive then you should know how to drive in a roundabout.

Americans are fucking weird.

Americans are the masters of roundabout racing dummy.