Wait a second, the c7 vette has an ELECTRONIC handbrake???

Wait a second, the c7 vette has an ELECTRONIC handbrake???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA what??? How is this a true drivers car again??? Lmao it's like it will never be able to do skidz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like nigga what if I want to the driver wants to do a quick 180???

Btw the GTR actually has a proper handbrake HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3BGkOKVMUU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vks0-JUEKo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-EURNNKUv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E-brake stands for electronic break. I don't know why you're perturbed by this.

Fucking love that interior. not as good as the Viper IMO but i love it.

yay i'm posting in an AIDS thread

Its emergency brake you dummy

>E-mail means emergency mail

>that fucking infotainment screen

>E coli stands for electronic coli

>E.coli stands for Emergency Coli

>break

Add me in the screenshot

LOL

Yeah thats ridiculous but it's not a shitbox ricer that needs an e-brake to rip a sick skid. The torque alone does that.

Try again fuck tard.

>nigga what if I want to the driver wants to do a quick 180
Seeing as its a leaf-spring laughing stock, its more likely to hit a tree at 60

If you have e coli then you should go to the emergency room, so yeah

>I don't know what I am talking about

If you can't drift with just your right foot your doing it wrong

See

I've just entered the thread.

Just get a hydraulic conversion or electric controller

lol

>When the Russian bench racing shit poster doesn't know you can do a quick 180 without a handbrake
Why do you do this all day if you're so stupid when it comes to cars? You do this 24 hours a day and don't know basic car physics.

>I dont know what I am talking about
>I am stil obsessed with calling you russian

Keep sperging user, a handbrake is an absolute must on every drivers car

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3BGkOKVMUU

>replying to cancer
why do you do this? facts don't matter, he's just fishing for replies

You don't need a handbrake to do "skids" when you have almost 700lb/ft of torque. It's not a fwd "hot hatch" faggot.

>Defending electronic handbrakes

See Why don't you go tell all the pro drivers that they are doing it wrong?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vks0-JUEKo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-EURNNKUv0

If you're doing any serious drifting you need a hydraulic e-brake anyways. If you're using the stock cable one found on most cars you're going to stretch the cable out beyond repair in a few sessions.

>that gas "pedal"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>pro drivers
literally worthless. I know way more than any of these fools
t. benchracing busrider

>using pictures of anime

>using handbrakes for drifing rwd let alone a stock line based one designed for just holding the car on a hill
>not clutch kicking
>implying you can properly drift a gtr without fucking up the transfer case
c6 is superior to c7 but christ you are pathetic

Manual corvettes also have paddles on the steering wheel that turn on/turn off auto rev matching feature

Like Lmao, the manual cucks can't even drive manual properly
Plus they wish they had a God tier dct Lmao

You can't really do them anyway when all cars come with ESP now and most places it's illegal to disable.

You have to find someone willing to illegally disable the ESP of modern cars, then skids. I realise this after I order my skid mobile... oh well

Where did we go wrong

>ddurr rurru rduuuu you posted anime on an anime site!!!111
You're as dumb as they come.

huh I didn't know that. good thing I'm not doing any serious drifting. I only do silly drifting.

I'm sorry but for me, it's manual 10/10. I would take something like a a earl 2000s 3kGT over a brand new porsche if it was stick vs auto and obviousoly I can't turn around and sell either.

For me driving is all about how the car makes you feel. Nothing makes me feel more alive than heel-toe breaking with my vehicle or when the stereo is too loud ot hear the rev but I can just feel my vehicle is ready to shift by the subtle vibration of the knob in my hand.

These are the kind of feels autotragic drivers just don't understand and why the "debate" is so fruitless when normies start talking about DCT or shifting times they are missing the whole point

I've grown out of manual. I'd still choose it in a classic car but I don't care anymore.

...It's a corvette. I if you want it to do a 180 you just downshift and smash the pedal.

But ok, I guess you can pull your hand-brake like a ricer.

I'm no GM cuck but don't be a stupid fuck. The C7 has 460lbs and superior RWD. There is no need for a hand brake.

>E-brake stands for electronic break
>electronic
>break

see give red.dit a try

get out slav

your on a site for weebs what did you expect?

When janitors stopped handing out range bans.

>Using the parking brake to drift.
>In a car that can break traction at any time just by jabbing the throttle and flicking the wheel.

See

I know that pro drifters do this, but it's impractical on the street; you have to have the clutch disengaged to use the handbrake while moving. Why do that when you can just mash the gas or do a scandinavian flick?

The C7 'vette doesn't come stock with the steering angles that pro drift cars have either, does that alone make it shit?

>Defending electronic parking brakes

No, I'm not. But saying that a $55k road car is shit just because it has an electronic parking brake is pretty silly.

hes not defending brakes hes saying just having it doesn't make a car worthless.

panda and cancer are the same person. theres no possible way someone is dumb enough to keep replying to this tryhard fail troll.

So you agree the corvette and its fangirls deserve the bullying then

>panda and cancer are the same person. theres no possible way someone is dumb enough to keep replying to this tryhard fail troll.

Nah, I am dumb enough. I haven't posted as anything other than Panda5 on here since 2010.

Everybody has e coli, it is only a few strains that make you sick.

. I z

>He can't drive without pulling a hard rod.

This is fantastic bait, and probably samefag.