strawpoll.me/12100304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEEP ASS

I want to spank Alex.

pls gideon translate smt I&II PSX

>SMT IV endgame equipment

best girl

Just wait for the 30th anniversary

Why Sugita is always in his Adidas tracksuit?

That's never going to happen. Ask him for something a bit more reasonable, like finishing the If... translation.

Sometimes I wonder if learning japanese would be quicker

At this point, I am pretty sure that is a certainty. You might as well learn, since half of the franchise is doomed to never get a translation.

>this man invented Nocturne/DDS engine from zero
>this man also ruined IV setting with Final
>this man will inevitably ruin SJ with DEEP

That's why you don't ask programming autists to direct a game. He's literally japanese Carmack.

Oh yeah? Watch this

DIPPU STORANJI JAANI

Code monkeys were a mistake.

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

goodnight sweet prince

>ruined iv setting. But he wasn't involved with the manga project.

I'm excited about the new Strange Journey game.

But this cover of SJ with the demonica is really cool. I hope the new cover doesn't only have Alex.

>You will never have an AI sacrifice itself for you because of its belief in humanity.
Why live

no mt2 no vote

I hope in this version Anthony can get a waifu.

Because you didn't join the navy

Anthony will be absorbed by a waifu goddess.
Trust me, I work for SEGA.

We got Maria on a "main" game after all those years.

That means Sophia, Adam and Eve well as designs from Nine are finally going be used on something?

>Sector E
>Ouroboros
>Mem Aleph
>All that pain and suffering
>"At least the ride is finally over"
>This

I WANT TO GET OFF THE SCHWARZWELT RIDE

>reading manga
Filth.

I hope the secondary characters from the medbay and the command room get portraits.

I hope Jack gets a portrait

>/pg/ gets a proper SMT game
>/smtg/ gets a remake with forced waifu bullshit
It wasn't meant to be this way

>Forced waifu bullshit

You have literally nothing to go by to make this claim other than the bitch's concept art.

My Lord God Is A Shut-In NEET?!?

>yfw she's actually just hunting you down and you end up just killing her instead of any waifu bullshit at all

YHVH is gonna give himself a second chance and transport himself into a new world full of cute girls and RPG elements.

>show her ass in the cover art
She's waifutrash and has ruined SJ.

I hope the remake doesn't have any annoying hard dungeons like Eridanus and that garbage town. Remove the stupid dungeon crawling please.

I would like it much better if the dungeons existed only to bridge events together.

Next, please introduce social links. I would like to build bonds with the characters thank you.

Also, make every character savable. Just because I chose Chaos route shouldn't mean Zelenin has to die.

Finally please make the fusion system good and the combat fun. Negotiation should be made much easier or removed.

>/pg/ gets a proper SMT game

Don't make me laugh, even #FE is more SMT than P5 kiddo. Just because Yaldabaoth is the final boss and got negotiations don't mean that is SMT.

To be honest I kinda feel for YHVH.

>Help humans. Make world paradise.
Hurr durr humanity has no free will. You're a dictator.

>Don't interfere. Let humanity have freedom.
Durr hurr why aren't you helping us? You're evil.

Guy just can't catch a break.

whyis she so cute bros

>half of the characters accuse YHVH of not doing anything
>the other accuses him of interfering too much
Seriously, what do these people want from him anyway?

>Someone please think of the children

fat tits
autism

Her actual portrait isn't even bad other than the headphones. /smtg/ is really jumping the gun over her.

D E E P D A R K F A N T A S I E S: THE GAME

her design even conflicts with the horrible redrawn art.
This game is going to suck, I have an eye for this stuff.

I like how no one in the game except Dagda and Walter make a valid complaint against him. The fact that he limited human understanding led to the creation of demons as we know them now. He purposely created that situation so that more humans would worship him and perpetuate his existence. That should be the main complaint against him, but only Walter and Dagda bring it up.

People are overreacting. It's not even a good ass.

So were these all the things that came out of the stream?

>Strange Journey remake
>Radiant Historia remake
>Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2
>Brief glimspe of SMT HD footage

alex looks like a cut FINAL character, get her out of my SJ!!!

I wish /v/ would leave.

I wish /smtg/ was alive.

This always happens when women wear skintight jumpsuits. It happened with Zero Mission. It happened with that ass game. And of course it's happening with DEEP. All too easily does real ass slip right under our noses.

I wish someone loved me

>nier shit
>good ass
>real

>jojo

Shut up

Not him but I bet that you are some faggot that lapped on Automata because 2b.

Don't spam the damn thing on every board/thread. Shit gets annoying as fuck. I have nothing against the game but godamn.

>recognizing it

Is Jojolion good or interesting yet?

How localization was been treating you EOP kun?

I said shut up d-bag, don't make me eff you up.

Why is her english voice so bad?

SHUT UP
DONT COMPLIMENT #FE

Sure.
>localization
>atlus
After Soul Hackers, I figured we'd have hope for some good stuff. But now I dunno. They're doing the same thing that they did with Devil Survivor.
We'll never get anything good, or anything we actually want. The time to learn to read Japanese is now.

> implying fumi's english voice didn't suit her perfectly

>implying that #FE is a bad game.

These people want YHVH to step in and bail them out of their own problems.

But YHVH is pretty much shaped by people's desire for a strong god to smite their enemies. If humans stop using YHVH's powers for petty or trivial reasons, then God wouldn't be messed up.

>Still haven't beaten strange journey, now remake has been announced
>actually, I haven't beaten any SMT
>mfw

Why do I keep starting them. I keep getting to right after you find your mother has been replaced with a demon in SMT1 and then life gets in the way

Will Inanna join the league of Mother Goddess and join in their quest to make Space Marine a breeding slave?

They did stop. Monotheistic religions always competed with other religions across the globe, all of which were much closely followed than your average Sunday Only churchmen. That and by the latest century all of these religions were dying out, dead, or questioned more freely.
YHVH has no excuse to be an Old Testament meanie.

post yfw they add more Anthony missions

That would require them to acknowledge more monsters

YHVH is supposed to be a strict authority figure who doles out capital punishment for any offense. He's the ultimate Law figure who can't be tempted, it makes no sense for him to ease up just because humans are redpilled.

You're right. Can't have heathens worshipping/following other gods if you kill off the world's population and remake the remaining stragglers into corpses or not-human.
YHVH truly is the pinnacle.

the more I look at Alex the more I like her (and her bottom)

The more I look at her the more I hate her.

why?

do we know whether or not the SMT Switch game is Nintendo exclusive?

>going Bonds route
If you deny YHVH yourself then you at least make sense.

>smt switch tentative title
Since sony fanboys need to have it spoonfed, I'll just come out and say it. It's coming to Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, with a definitive N3DS port with extra content coming soon after.
I work for Kaneko, he told me.

she doesnt fit in SJ at all.

The base game had a big black dude in a tuxedo wandering around the place.

So FINAL tier designs belong in SJ for that reason?

nigga just shut the fuck up and wait for it to be released. Initial art work may make you feel one thing but more info may make you feel another. Chill and wait.

>final tier
I mean you can say she doesn't fit, sure, but to say her design is "final tier" is unfair. Her design itself isn't bad, she just may not work well in this setting.

I wonder though. If she was included in the original game, would she feel so out of place? Or is it only because we're seeing her with no context here that it's so off putting? I guess we'll never know. All we can do is wait and see how this character affects the tone of this remake. Basically what said

Fuck you, I had this same feeling when the trailer for F4 came out. This game is gonna blow chunks out my rotten asscheeks.

then when the game comes out if you were right, gloat then. Quit being a little whiney bitch. Just look forward to the fact that smt isn't entirely dead yet.

Fuck you man, I've enjoyed Taro's games for ages. The commonality of people mentioning 2B's ass is declining and it's still a perfectly suitable mockery of the retards jerking off to flat Japanese women.

I will.
Screen-capped for prosperity

Don't we all like SMT here? You're gonna gloat if the game comes out and turns out to be bad just because you'll feel some sense of validation for your baseless claims, instead of being sad that our beloved series is going down the drain? What a weirdo.

Seek Mastema.

2B is so fucking boring I can't even fap to her.

After FINAL i just want to watch it burn bro : _)

You say that as if that's not what I've been doing for the past 7 years.

It's actually a very complex and creative design that can be written about extensively (much unlike Alex; Doi, you hack), although I don't think it was intended to be especially arousing from an artistic standpoint.

I meant her personality. Her design is fine I guess.

Literally Strange Journey 2deep4U

Has Taro ever written a good character?

There's a board for off-topic shit.