What's the general consensus on focus st?

What's the general consensus on focus st?

Fwd trash

It's a car

It's quite a fun car, though it falls under the radar because of the attention the FoRS and FiST get.

Actually considering this car for a daily soon
FiST looks good aswell but I don't know if i'm going to want more power. I have to leave it stock.
Is the weight difference worth it? They're also pretty close in price.

>Have to leave it stock
Why?

PoS desu
Maybe some FiSTers have different experiences but every type of st ford has made since 2013 has had garbage interiors and blow up at 80k, if you are lucky.

lease and i'm not the only one driving it

Oh lease? get a CAI at least and take it back off once you turn it back in.

So you're a literal cuck

The best of the hot hatches

the VW GTI is better

good point, might do that but I already have my racecar (read: shitbox) for fun.

saved up enough good boy points lol
my dad who has never been a car guy is interested in getting a 'fun' manual car to learn autocross basics with.
lease because i'm out of uni in 3 years and it would be my daily

TORQUE STEER
O
R
Q
U
E

S
T
E
E
R

It's spelt FoST you fucking moron

test

Lmao @ u

Did u get banned FAGGET?!

Dumbass. 4 churns was been down for hours.

anyone own one? I'm curious has to how roomy the interior is.

I've been shitposting all day.

ciao

Excellent DD car. Plenty of power if you want fun, and plenty of equipment too. And it's civilized when you want a normal run-around car.

I just bought one, the front doesn't seem too roomy, but the back seats and trunk feel big enough to put adults and a decent amount of stuff in it

this, I can't upload any images at all.

I think the FiST is better but the FoST is good if you need the extra space.

It's good.

this. The FoST gets overshadowed by the FiST for a reason, because it's better.

worse than a 3k civic.

More expensive, less reliable, slower and more boring speed3 basically. Also bigger, faster but more boring fiesta. Slower, shitty interior/overall shitty RS. It's the middle man of everything where it's not bad at anything but not good. The only thing it has over a speed3 is that it's still in production so you can get it brand new if you're dumb enough.

did this have to do with the seth rich thing?

My Focus SE torque steers like a pig when you drop the foot in a low gear. Once I was overtaking some slow as shit box truck on a tight street and floored it in 2nd, shit almost made me rub against the truck.

Here have a picture from right after giving it a shower

Kona blue is the best color