I just have to vent a little bit...

I just have to vent a little bit. Anyone else have busy bodies in your neighborhood who follow you home to bitch about your driving? I do. A lot of them. I was driving home after getting some repairs done on the car and I drifted a few corners. Fast forward 30 minutes later and some old fart is knocking on my door complaining. Fuck you old dude! "Let me talk to your parents" I'm 21 goddamn years old! What are they gonna do?!

So this bitch goes and talks to the cop that lives a few doors down. The cop can't do shit! It's heresay you dumb Fuck. Never been to court or what?

Cop tells me I have to have my license plate fixed to the front of the vehicle, not in my front windshield. Fine. This dumb Fuck busy body doesn't even have a fucking front plate! REEEEEEEEEEE!

I've lost it with these fucks guys. Why can't we euthanize them at 50?

have you considered driving like a normal individual in your neighbourhood instead of a race car driver?

Don't "drift" on public roads in the rpesence of other people like a degenerate

I do for the most part but shit I like to hit the curves now and then. These cucks just can't handle the freedom coming out of my straight pipes.

Welp Fuck me. I'm so btfo. God forbid I have to the right to not be followed home and harassed.

>driving above the speed limit or breaking traction in a residential area.

ISHYGDDT

Why are you on Veeky Forums

you're obviously not mature enough to be driving

See
I drive the piss out of my car and powerslide all over the place - just not in residential areas or high-traffic situations.

>do something retarded and put others in danger
>play a victim and cry about le stupid normies in a frogthread
>over 20 years of age
Strongly consider suicide or at least sterilization.

That isn't a right.
He does, however, have the right to bitch you the fuck out.

Yeah I don't want to listen to your unmuffled shitbox while I'm trying to enjoy my evening at home. Stop being a hooligan.

how about you go to a track day and find out what kind of a massive pussy who can't drive at all you area?

retarded frogposter, I hope you lose your license

CUT MY LICENSE INTO PIECES!
MOM CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO WORK?

>drive past guy
>give my car some revs
>he follows me to my house
>"STOP DRIVING SO FAST ITS VERY DANGEROUS AND MY KID PLAYS NEAR MY HOUSE"
>i didn't break 15 mph you dumb fuck
>"LIAR YOU DROVE FAST I CAN TELL BECAUSE YOUR CAR WAS LOUD"
>you don't know shit about cars then, also are you talking about the same kid who constantly forces people off the road because he likes to speed out between parked cars on his scooter without looking out for traffic?
>"REEEEE STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY KID ITS YOUR JOB TO PAY ATTENTION"
>what when a kid nonchalantly comes into the road where I am driving? next time I'll drive on the path where it'll be safer for him, ok?
>"FINE I AM CALLING THE POLICE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU DRIVING PAST MY HOUSE"
>go ahead, I'll show them my dashcam footage
British people annoy me

Fuck off out the suburbs

>it's your job to pay attention
God I hate this mindset, whenever I Jay walk I wholly take the responsibility for my dumb ass if I get hit for walking where drivers don't expect a pedestrian. Yes, a good driver is paying attention and would stop, no, it's not a good idea to gamble that the driver coming towards you is a good driver.

Don't shit where you eat, retard.
I have a stickered-up wanna be racecar shitbox but my neighbors don't complain because I behave when I'm near my house. I save the bullshit for literally everywhere else. Also if a cop sees you fucking around in your own neighborhood, you've got nowhere to run.

Don't shit where you eat kiddo.

Jesus Christ op.
I drove like an absolute faggot, but even I dont do it close to where I live.

dont eat where you poo

Kinda reminds me of when I was younger I would pull into my driveway at like, 20, and my neighbor bitched at me for it.
"If I see you do that again, I'll call the cops on you!"
"lol, okay"
>do it again
>cop comes by later
"Are you the owner of that car?"
"Yessir"
"We have a report of reckless driving"
"Dunno what you're taking about, m8, I always drive safely"
>give contact info
>nothing happens
>continue to do it

where you poo dont eat

>What are they gonna do?!
You already have the arrogance of a hit-and-run driver. The attitude of "you can't prove nothing on me" when you know you broke the law proves that. If you had an accident, your personality is the type that hits-and-runs. You're just like Musashi

Stop shitting where your neighbors eat. When you get mad at them getting mad, it shows how immature you are.

where poo don't eat you

In the UK you can use the DVLA website to check if a car is taxed by inputting the ref number of a car. I've done this to all my neighbours. I have caught three people so far without tax that were parked on the street, which is illegal. I reported each of them.

One of the cars, an E46 M3, was crushed because the guy was a repeat offender.

It felt good watching the police tow his car away.

where you dont eat poo

I hope you get what's coming to you. Do you have a shelf for your future Darwin award?

I have people follow me all over the place. I just can tell when they are and dip into different side streets and loose them. If a cop pulls me over for speeding I tell them some person was following me trying to ram my car. Give them a vauge description of the car and usually get told "okay just be careful."

Theres only one rule I follow though.
>Don't Shit Where You Eat.

Its pretty fucking simple, dont bring that fuckboi noise around your house. Have fun anywhere except for where you actually reside.

>The UK has a car tax
>The UK has a website to help you rat on your neighbors
British "Culture" is disgusting.

>car tax
>TV tax
>TV license
>rat your neighbors out
I don't know if this is more like Brave New World or 1984

schizo

The fine-issuing process is automated by the DVLA but sometimes people will give a slightly wrong address to dodge the penalty charges. The website lets you check if a car is taxed for this reason. My neighbours are all huge cunts anyway. The E46 owner is a nice guy to me but he shouldn't be breaking the law.

Why does the government deserve money because this guy bought a car?
Those of us who live in the free world are also disgusted at the thought of such a tax having a website specifically for people to rat each other out. Does the UK have no shame?

Backroads are for playing, you dumb shit, not residential streets. If you're going to drive like an idiot, do it out on a stretch of road where you can't hurt anyone.

Rule #1 - Don't shit where you sleep, faggot.
If you have loud pipes and your revving/driving in high RPM in/out of your neighborhood you're begging for every ounce of trouble you get.

>free world
>every country on Earth has shit like this
Pick your poison.

Judging from these posts, without having to investigate further - you drive a shitty manual honda civic hatchback.

The UK has it worse.

People in my neighbourhood won't confront anyone over anything, too afraid of being stabbed in the throat

How so?

>t. brazil huehue

British people have been chucked for centuries. I'm just accepting and expediting the process.

T New Zealand

Syllables don't match holy fuck apply yourself

It's not even that hard

>CUT MY LICENSE TO PIECES
>MOM PLEASE DRIVE ME TO WORK
>TRANSPORTATION
>NO SPEEDING
>CAN'T DRIVE A CAR ITS A BIKE THAT IM NEEDING

doodeedoodeedadeedoodee

>residential area

I do ten under in a school zone near me all the fucking time. The "school limit" is 25, it's a goddamn elementary school and there aren't crosswalks.

>driving through school zone
>white SUV coming up behind me
>close as shit to bumper
>guess the gender of the driver
>starts honking and swerving back and forth
>literally shaking

Oh no, I can't add 20 seconds tops to my grocery trip, that would be terrible.

You think people are following you?

>straight pipes.
And here is where I lost all sympathy for you.

Straight pipes sound like shit, loud does not equal good. Straight piped street cars are for hicks, nigs, beaners and other undesirables. I'm glad they fuck with you, stupid faggot.

You're free to own a car and pay no tax. Only need to do it if you want to use public roadways.

10/10

Well when I make 5 or 6 different turns and make a u turn and they continue to follow me than yes. I would say they are following me. Lol. I dont just gun it if someone follows me for one turn. How stupid are you?

You never disappoint, Veeky Forums.

you must be a real dick on the road to be followed so often lol

First of all, go fuck yourself. You are a literal child. If my neighbors had noisy kids "drifting" corners I would call the cops too. Fuck, I would literally set up cameras to tape it too, and give it to them. You will end up like hitting a kid or something stupid as fuck because you are driving like a fucking cuntboi. Maybe when you are old enough to not be a piece of shit millenial faggot, you will look back and realize what a doucherag you were as a teen. Why don't go you go drive your piece of shit into a tree at 80 mph while racing your buddy's 1992 F150 or something equally fitting.

well done

>mfw testing my 4 banger fox body mustang after putting in new radiator.
>mfw it doesnt have any exhaust after the manifold
>mfw neighbor runs out into the middle of the street screaming at me to slow down
>mfw im going 15mph
>mfw he is still screaming and trying to get me to stop now
>mfw drop it down to first and mash the gas to drive around him
>mfw he dives out of the way his ears covered
>mfw its the last time he ever pulled that shit
>mfw all my neighbors hate me

'Cause I totaled my Ford
Lost all control
Wish that Chevy didn't hit my door
Totaled my Ford
Lost all control
Wish that Chevy didn't hit my door
Totaled, my Ford
Hit in, the door
I'm half drunk and I'm dying

(not same guy)

People don't like people that are drifting around. Nor do they like being overtaken. Most people in my area feel as though they are entitiled to the lane and if you pass them than they try to ride your ass and honk at you. Rich suburbs is home of the most entitled cunts with sticks up their ass ever.

Take your autism off a 50 story building.

big whoop im gonna lose my licence soon because of this shit.

Fuck em

Honesty its surprising you're 21, you sound like a literal retarded child. One of these days you're going to "drift" into a intersection, see some kids in the street, and either you're going to hit them or a car/tree because you're a idiot that doesn't deserve to drive. I could understand if you made sure no one were around to see/hear you ripping into corners. But just blindly turning into corners and getting mad at someone else bitching at you just childish and dangerous as fuck. Grow the fuck up before you kill someone

OP here. I see this thread blew up. For everyone bitching at me, I could clearly see there was no one out in the street or even on the sidewalk. I whipped my car at 25 to 30 miles an hour, not even fast, and if you think that's fast then you're a cuck.

My dad got pretty pissed someone ran up on our house so we went and found where he lived. I informed him he can't do jack shit but put up cameras. And I encouraged him to do so, because after talking to that cop he learned real quick heresay isn't shit. Then I called the cops and watched him get a citation for no front plate.

I'm not care free. I pay my own insurance and car payment as well as all my maintainence. Of course I wouldn't do that around children, but these cucks have no other excuse than to bring non existent children into the scenario so they can control the narrative.

Also this all happened 10 streets away from me in a different neighborhood. So take all your virtue signalling and shove it up your exhaust.

I've been doing what I want for 7 years on the road now. And whoever said that idiotic shit about me realizing I don't know shit if I were to get on a track, give me a fucking break. Why would I pay to go on a strip of road when I already pay taxes to play on all the goddamn road in the state?

Tldr: you're a bunch of grandmas who drive buicks and lincolns

How are you going to lose your licence? Do they have actually proof on you?

>I've been doing what I want for 7 years on the road now
>I'm 21 goddamn years old!
Confirmed 17 year old little prickbag, please kill your license in half and never drive again

Also, there is no way you are taking a corner at 30 mph in a residential area and being 100% sure there is no child on that street, I don't care where you live. People like you are exactly why we have to have speed limits in the first place because you take it too far. But keep doing what you're kid, when you finally get your license suspended for reckless driving or even worse you kill somebody, you'll finally learn your lesson

You got your permit at 15 and you think you're hot shit? Do you drive a civic by any chance?
>Why would I pay to go on a strip of road when I already pay taxes to play on all the goddamn road in the state?
Holy shit this is bait right?

Residential is 35 cuck. School is 25. Parking lot is 5. Keep getting assblasted.

What's 22-15?

7 bitch.

I only drive American and I fly a 3x5 TRUMP flag when the weather permits.

Inb4
>at least someone will get your organs when you finally crash hur hur.

If funny because this isn't bait but it may as well be with the amount of asshurt you guys are showing.

What's that meme? Only 1 in 100 posters actually have a car, let alone anything decent. Shit I don't know though. It'll be fun watching you guys try to prove you have cars though.

You seem like the one that's asshurt here actually. Stop driving like a fucking autist and maybe, just maybe no one will fuck with you

I almost had to agree with you then I saw your digits didn't check out and had to laugh at you instead.

>that birthday

Born exactly a year earlier than me, what up nigga

this is good, high quality bait, because I know nobody over the age of 15 can possibly be this childish and retarded.

I'm having a JUST moment from the looks of it but I'm cool. Have a nice 21st and enjoy all the benefits of it.

I feel like that was fucked up. Granted I wouldn't follow anyone home like that because my kids were taught to stay in the yard. The street is for cars and sidewalks/yards are for people. I agree with you that using kids can be very useful to making it look like you're in the right, but I would have just left it alone. Obviously he can't do anything and for you to follow him home and give him a legal headache is just adding fuel to the fire. He may have been in the wrong but now you're the one who took it to the next level. I can't say I have sympathy for either party.

Probably the most realistic reply.

Bump this kid needs to be roasted more

Oh I wasn't roasting him. I was just saying he added fuel to the fire. If he wouldn't have followed the old dick home he would've been in the right.

> living in suburbia where a soccertain mom has more power than the president
> complaining when you get cucked

Yeah ok. He got a drone called in on him and everything. What the fuck are you talking about?

What the actual fuck am I reading. For real.

So you're proud of selling out our country?