pastebin.com/nzHengz9

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Unlocking the game early via VPN
pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xYd-DCOc3-Y

Previous Thread: Previously previous Thread: The Thread before that Thread: And the Thread even before that one:

Other urls found in this thread:

wemod.com/infinity
youtube.com/watch?v=M4Ip_SWF3DE
stevivor.com/reviews/mass-effect-andromeda-review-already-better-than-shepard/
youtu.be/aKKm8uq7UQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Bioware Quality [TM].

best

xth for Vetrafags are here to stay

I thought he was the psycho?

We are infinite, you are bacteria.

Post Ryders.

I installed a mod just to replace Tali's shitty photoshop face with a fanmade one.

wrong

A psycho who likes to play with Legos.

>That hair

She looks like the eclipse from horiizon zero dawn

goddamn poetry.

Reminder that Tali photoshop image and extend ending screen should be retconned, Quarians should look alien or at the very least sick as fuck.

>level 81
>that rich

w-what

Where can I go to read the complete plot with spoilers?

>that filename

Oh god the high level version gives you those cape things.

How is the MP in Andromeda? It's about the only thing that is keeping me interested in buying the game at this point.

>filename
Thanks for making me laff, user.

>Barely started.
>Everyone, including my character, making stupid fucking jokes every other minute.

Is this going to go on for the entire game?

You look like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>not actually sick
>make them look sick as fuck

No thanks.

The thing that pisses me off the most about PB is that stupid fucking raccoon stripe. You can tell she only did it in an attempt to maker her eyes pop. How pretentious.

IT'S A ROFJINN

>theory out there that Vetra's mysterious specops dad is Saren
>autists look at the timeline and match it up with Sid's birth and when Saren started losing it
>her last name is a reference to the goddess Night, whose father is Chaos
>she wouldn't have his last name because girls take the name of their mother

Are we banging his daughter, /meg/?

Got a video proving this shit?

did a quick playthrough of the story in about 35 hours

went into newgame+ with a trainer
wemod.com/infinity

probably used this:
youtube.com/watch?v=M4Ip_SWF3DE

basically a vendor gives you huge discounts for the shit she sells as a quest reward and she buys it back at a higher-than-sale price so you can make up to 5m credits a minute.

What's his name?

What are you running, Soldier, Vanguard?

It dials down once Liam stops being a mandatory party member, and you start getting more serious conversation options.

What ever happened to that scene from a trailer where Sara uses an interrupt to steal one of Sloane's guard's guns and points it back at them? I never got that in the game.

you're came out bretty gud

She's a whore, but she's my whore

I want to kiss her tummy

depends
usually sentinel
mostly tech based kits

Can confirm, changed my name to Scott on ng+ and Vetra called Ryder Scott in their romance scene on the cliff.

It's still in

It is known.
What I'd like to know though is if you call your maleryder Sara or your femryder Scott, will they call you those names as well? someone try it out please.

This game isn't as bad as everyone says it is, but seriously, the characters in this game are so fucking boring. Even the Angara, which should be an exciting new race, are generic as fuck and have no personality.

Where?

It was shit and Bioware removed it, because they were unable to fix it. It's better this way, honestly.

yours*

>What's his name?
William Ryder

>>theory out there that Vetra's mysterious specops dad is Saren

The theory doesn't work. Vetra's dad was supposed to be a criminal who got mixed up with questionable figures. Saren was supposed to be a model turian prior to indoctrination. He also had been a Spectre for 24 years by ME1, meaning his Spectre career started in 2159 and he had to have been a very distinguished soldier before then. Vetra was born 2155-ish and was already a teenager when her and her dad left Palaven. Why would a highly respected Spectre be living in poverty dealing with criminals in the Minos Wasteland?

You too, breh. That color scheme with that armor is top fucking tier.

I like the Angara. Except for the ones with Australian accents. Those ones always pissed me off.

Evfra > Kandros too. Unpopular opinion as that may be.

right now im lvl 22. for best loot/resource management i should hit lvl 30, buy the avp loot chest reveal, open them all, then supplement the rest of my loadout with resources, yes? i think that works.

otherwise, i dont see there being enough research points to be able to get all the lvl 5 stuff you want. and the avp research thingy is only giving me milky way research.

Reminder that unused dialog of Femshep speaking romance lines to Tali exists, so Jaal being bi and a Vetra sex scene may have very well been planned and cut.

>and the avp research thingy is only giving me milky way research.
Getting that and the two upgraded perks for it is key. The earlier you get it the better.

Looking for something?

Tali should always remain pure and heterosexual.

It's literally in the same scene that screenshop was taken in, the first time you meet her

It's exactly the same as the MP in the others.

Which is disappointing considering the fact that the DA:I MP at least tried something new.

BioWare has said before that sometimes they ask VAs to record lines for all romances just in case even if they don't plan to use them.

As far as I remember there wasn't anything about a Vetra sex scene in the data. Just moaning audio taken out of context.

I think someone behind the scenes keeps axing this shit.

Maybe Mac, it wouldn't surprise me.

I dunno what to tell you, user. He's a pretty solid bro if you go maleRyder

Why did they make Vetra bi if it wasn't original plan? It doesn't make her better, just left us with less content.

Why is the best assault rifle a sniper rifle?

I never got an option like that and never saw an interrupt. I don't even remember a guard being next to her when I first met her.

Why the fuck does the Kett Carnal have so much fucking health?

>the pathfinder team is literally 3 girls and a fag

I'm okay with this

I wish they were more interesting or had some shit going on that made them neat.

They feel like they're just a race of people. They have nothing interesting going on. Compare that to the Quarians who have an extremely rich and exciting backstory.

I didn't realize the soned was a sniper rifle

what the fuck was their problem?

Don't trust datamining cues for anything. This is how the Jaal people got themselves all worked up. This is like that unsubstantiated rumor that Vetra's writer had to fight for her to be bisexual.

can you please stop pushing this theory? it's really numb and saren already has a cameo in MEA through his faggy protege

What?

stevivor.com/reviews/mass-effect-andromeda-review-already-better-than-shepard/

B-Better than the previous crew and Shepard? He is surely jesting? Right? No way someone thinks this game is better than the previous much less the characters.

youtu.be/aKKm8uq7UQU

...the pathfinder team is 3 girls and a fag, depending on choices.

>Vetra and Jaal are personally offended by the Snakes and Ladders game
Kek

>extremely rich and exciting backstory

Name one thing about the quarians before the Geth War and the geth's genocide of them.

They're literally not even mentioned during the rachni and krogan wars, nor is their first contact mentioned, nor is there pre-spaceflight culture mentioned, nor is there pre-genocide government elaborated upon at all.

>reddit stuttering
>jesting
Leave, fedoralord.

Well they're also a completely crafted race of people who are also partly electric, which says god knows what about who they're supposed to be. And it's implied that this origin allows them to access memories of past and dead Angara. Plus their battle with the Kett that has shaped them and their people being divided and having to rediscover each other because of the Scourge.

There's plenty of lore if you look for it. It's just not quite as in your face.

So essentially like every other species that's not human, yes?

They also made her cheeks less poofy and added some tatoos and scars. At least she doesn't look quite as ridiculous as before.

I think this crew stands well on their own.

They're not better or worse than the old crew but they are different and I appreciate that.

Wouldn't nescessarily agree with the characters being better, but I did like the atmosphere of MEA more.

Nice assumption faggot, you must be really good at guessing.

Anyone have a tier list for the multiplayer characters?

>MRW Vetra has an ass so fat it glitches through her cape

Best girl

Almost anything would be better than Shep

I'll give them this: they did much more with this crew in one game than the Mass Effect trilogy games individually did. That's a feat in itself. It's impossible to compare them to characters we knew for years and over multiple games.

I'm also relieved that nobody ended up being a copy of someone else. Peebee is nothing like Liara, Drack has plenty to differentiate him from Wrex, despite similar design cues Jaal and Garrus are nothing alike in personality, etc.

Well put. I too feel like they're distinctive enough to not warrant direct judging comparison to the OT squad.

>level 108

No level cap in this game?

t. manlet Ryder

no opposable thumbs, skipped leg day

anyone got that conversation after beating the game where Vetra wants to build a house?

re: Liam posts I can't be assed to link

Liam's thing is that he's a little impulsive; he looks before he leaps. It's a double-edged sword: sometimes it fucks things up, like with his loyalty mission, but it also means he's ready to improvise at the drop of a hat when necessary (which is probably why he was so good at crisis response, because that job would've required a fuckton of on-site improvisation). And it's a major factor in him leaving the Milky Way with the Initiative.

And that same tendency is probably why he and Jaal get along so well, because angara tend to "look before they leap" with their emotions and words. Neither of them pull any punches with each other, and it fosters mutual respect.

>mfw Liam is a well written character

>the entire roughness map for the Black Widow is mapped to the muzzle brake

JUST

I've a few hours put into the game and I feel no interest in getting them to know them at all like I did on the OT. Well I suppose just Vetra and Drak seem appealing.

I think Angara people suffered from all looking exactly alike and not having special animations to go along with them being more emotional. I also think that they should have had at least one thing that was totally, completely alien to go along with them being a race from a separate galaxy. They felt too similar to the Milky Way races before the reveal.

You stop leveling after 134 or there-abouts, since there's nothing more to spend points on.

>asari sword
>full biotic

Who /noguns/ here

Did you even play ME3? Javik straight up says that because the Protheans didn't cooperate and simply conquered other races their entire government collapses that much quicker.

>yfw they get you megabloks

The MP in DAI was trash though. The way the loot system worked meant that you would never stop getting trash whose only use was to be broken down for use in crafting new outfits and attachments. At least in ME3 you would stop getting bad weapons once they're fully upgraded (and thus potentially useful).

It doesn't help that higher difficulties were death parties full of one shot kills.

soft level cap as far as I know, you need more and more xp to get a new level. after a while you just don't bother any more I guess because it simply takes too long to reach lvl 2735.1