Autodriving cars are the fut

>Autodriving cars are the fut..

>self driving cars are the fut..

They will be the future, as will mass automation... they just won't be around as quickly as people think, but not far enough in the future to not fuck the next couple generation's job market and unemployment rate.

>you drive your tesla and suddenly pic related appears on your big flashy modern futuristic ipad center console
wyd

Google's experimental self-driving car already has a lower accident rate than the average human after its first 1,000,000 miles.

Human driving, along with combustion engines, will vanish into obscurity, a pastime for enthusiasts and hobbyists. Taxi drivers and truckers should look for new jobs now, or specialize into niches like ice road trucking, hazardous goods or chauffeuring rich people who pay a premium for human drivers.

The next most endangered jobs are sewers (they just built the first machines that can produce a complete shirt) and lawyers (low-level lawyers are being replaced by AI at a rapid rate).

Extreme heavy loads are probably safe too.
Anything that's rare enough to not warrant automation.

Why don't they just pay people to not have kids??!?

taxi drivers, pilots, ship captains, truck drivers, train drivers, etc. are the first ones to lose their jobs
it continues with production sites being completely automated and then construction sites
heck, lets make our compete postal service automated and have drones instead of mailmen

heck, why even still take a piss manually? let's just all get catheters

i, for one welcome our new automated overlords

>all jobs are automated
>we no longer have to work but still get stuff for free

Hmmmmmm........
Makes me think.........

implying we all just won't be killed off because we're basically unnecessary

top fucking kek why are communists so mentally ill

>human scum dying
>bad

pick one, Marx's diamat had only one, big mistake that doomed him, he was a moralist. Marx claimed that class struggle would result in the proletariat rising againts the bourgeoisie, abolishing the law of value and engaging in production for use. He was wrong in this regard, the proletariat will never rise againts the bourgeoisie because the proletariat is dumb, uneducated, uncultured, and so on and so on, they are weak and divided. The bourgeoisie aren't, they don't belive their own propaganda, they understand the nature of labour and value and how labour can be abolished if it's completly automated, once we reach that point there will be no point in maintaining scum lik you alive, we will have a perfect utopia, not made out of the poor, the weak, the stupid, but the rich, the strong and the intelligent. The rich of today will inherent the earth, and it will be fantastic to see the lowlife cease to exist

you seriously need to kill yourself and i'm not even joking
you're mentally ill and what you just said completely goes against human nature

>"Oops, your ecu.exe has been encrypted"

>human nature
top kek my sides!

I only wish but one thing, to be able to watch moralist and humanist scum like you perish in the revolutionary holocaust

It pains me to know that I won't live long enough to see sucm like you be betrayed by the bourgeoisie you protect so dearly

>what you just said completely goes against human nature
no user, that is exactly within human nature
adam ate the apple and doomed mankind to an existence of inherit wickedness to which we cannot escape unless through the lord

>arguing about human nature with adam and eve metaphor

into the trash it goes

Implying there will be two more generations with global warming,

LOOOOOOOOL

>into the trash it goes
nice argument bud

Why do people even want this to begin with? It always reminds me of an old episode of The Jetsons, where Jane is overworked because she has to press a single button each day because everything is automated, how lazy can you get. "urgh pushing on this accelerator is too hard, i really wish a machine could do it so i could consume more media on my smartphone"

Trains and planes aren't fully automated despite having much smaller variables and safer environments, so i'd think it'd be a pretty long time away.

Several subways are already fully automated

God is dead and we killed him, he didn't want adam or eve to eat the fruit out of tenderness but because of fear, he feared that we humans would overpower him, because he himself is an egoist hiding behind his moralism

Brakes.exe now hidden behind a ransomware.

Fuck me, the future is terrifying

If we're going to be straight about this, cars have no future. They're way too unreliable and inefficient in every regard. They're outclassed by buses and trains beyond competition. Self-driving cars won't fix this. The only thing cars do better is fun.

Fuck you.
I need to go to town right now.
I live 60 miles from the nearest town.
Should I take a bus or a train and pay a tenner fare or am I gonna get in my car and spend a tenner on fuel there and back.