>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/greg-land/4040-2064/forums/greg-lands-art-why-i-hate-it-take-178-407907/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish Kensei had Wardens crushing top light

I would never play anything but Kensei ever again

I'm gay

he DOES
dashing GB into an overhead > side heavy off of that, you have the same amount of damage dealt

That'd turn them into ken & ryu

Just finished this one

What is the most cancerous Feat and why is it Polished Blade.

Its not as satisfying

I just want instant damage with Kensei yelling something in Japanese like the Warden does

Is it worth reinstalling yet?

It's still the same game, user.

I don't see how thats a bad thing desu

Pretty sure Unblockable is better.

M U S C L E
G I R L S
F O R E V E R

>meet low level law with viking emblem, happen to be playing law as well
>types perfectly and says he's coming from warlord hopes to learn some things
>oblige and start giving tips
>round 3 says his wife called and to chill a second
>shortly after leaves without a word
Hope nothing happened

He just had to go smash the bussy, it's okay user

What if conq had the unblockable feat?

Oh man that would be hilarious.

>says the warden
>after having fallen for her plot & slaughtered their peaceful northern neighbor for NO REASON

And yet would also fit in with his theme..
Half his attacks are already unblockable, this would just give him a consistency button.

>no reason
>vikings raid the knights YEARLY

>peaceful
>no reason

There is truth in this image

t. viking player

The Warden didn't fall for anything: they knew exactly what was going on. They just had taken an oath to serve Apollyon, and had to see the campaign through to completion.

(There hadn't been a raid in years, Apollyon was recounting her youth)

Come the fuck on dude the second Knight mission is taking back a castle CURRENTLY SEIGED by vikings.

>they knew what was going on
>WHAT ARE WE DOING
>WHY ARE WE HERE
>I NEED ANSWERS APOLLYON

>the mission where you go get answers is like mission 3

>shut up and do as I say
>o-ok apollyon, right away

It was more like
>MUH OATH
But yeah, that ones valid.

Conq's indicator flickering glitch wasnt fixed, just met a guy doing that shit all over.

Just like how PK can still whiff her first Light to basically confirm the second

>Playing elimination
>Get matched against an entire team of 108s
>I'm the only 108 on my team, and only one person out of the other three is even rep 1 yet
>Round one we win, pleasantly surprised my team could hold their own
>We lost round two
>FAGGOT HAS LEFT THE GAME
>MY WIN LOSS RATIO IS MY LIFE HAS LOST THE GAME
>We're now two players down and have no hope of winning because bots are piss easy in elimination
FIX THE GODDAMN CONNECTIONS SO QUITTERS GET PUNISHED ALREADY

no memes
no updates
final destination

>nearly Rep 2 as Berseker
>have not gotten any chest piece except the default look

You're not missing much my guy

>suck at drawing
>want to be good
How did you even learn/practice? My fundamentals on paper are not great and I'm still not used to tablets

They broke my game with the connectivity patch. Went from an 80 percent duel/brawl win rate to suddenly losing games left and right because it gave me a delay, and make enemies warp around and attack through my blocks. Frustrating because they haven't even responded to my support ticket or anywhere else afer a week. Can I get a fucking refund or something?

>elimination for the daily
>people get mad at you for doing literally anything but tournament style 1v1
>they bitch about feats
>they bitch about revenge
>they bitch about gearscore
>they bitch if you don't want spend 30 minutes fighting a fucking turtle when you could help your team kill anyone else

These honorfags are like Dark Souls honorfags on steroids.
Its also even funnier when they to be scumbags back at you but you know how to deal with it.

If you run off from the initial 1v1 you're cancer, otherwise just type ":(" every time someone whines

Thats not the same lvl of bullshit honestly.
But yeah, that kind of shit must be gone, i can deal with every single balance issue in the game, but that shit with flickers, unlock-camera exploits with whiffs must be gone.

>playing dom
>surrounded, try to zone
>people keep grabbing me mid zone attack
Im not even fucking surprised at this game anymore. I wouldnt be surprised if a PK just turned into Godzilla, just another stupid thing that happens in this fuck of a gaem

Look at references for things. Draw said things.
References don't have to be photos: you can reference someone else's drawing and try to draw it.

These are called studies.

Should zones make you ungrab-able?

Bitching about feats and revenge is justified in most situations though

Like there are some feats that are fine, but most of them shouldn't exist

And revenge is fine when you're getting ganked, but it should not be possible to get revenge in a 1v1 situation

>If you run off from the initial 1v1 you're cancer
I usually don't because I enjoying styling on people, but I really don't get the hate for this.

If the guy just wants to turtle, why waste your time there, especially if it always ends up with you being last alive? Gives you a better chance than you had.

its a fucking attack, so yeah

couldn't you just keep said turtle busy until your team wins?

Hm, kind of assumed that'd be more like a bandaid than learning

I doodled since I was a kid and came natural to me. Sadly never dedicated to it and left it when I got older and now i'm re learning.

I think that the secret is to look at it as something you can learn technically. Drawfags and artists say "oh no I just "feeeel" the thing" but also they often tend to get stuck and never develop further. Drawing and painting, as any other thing, has proven techniques and science behind them; there are many drawing books as tools to grasp the human body, techniques to ease the shape drawing, Vanishing Points use, etc.

So you want to draw? take it as learning mechanics or something. You just do and practice.The style and feel comes with it. If you want to fuck around and doodle 12 headed tall men or women or bizarre ink monster things you can do so, but when you're asked to draw a canon believable human body you can do it without ever hesitating too.

heavies can be grabbed too

I like this color.

I mean, thats what you do with the enemy stud, keep him busy until your team wins.

But what if your team is losing, and you have been conistantly the last guy? Why not risk trying to double up it if you have been losing anyway?

kiwibringer, is that you?

I agree entirely on learning mechanically, the issue every guide I find teaches barely anything or is entirely unhelpful. Nothing really seems to be that comprehensive
Inb4 loomis

Hey, think of this: Does it work? if yes then the work is done.

Is it "cheating"? how come? you want to learn don't you? what is cheating in drawing?

Look fucking Greg Land, he has made a career out of cheating

comicvine.gamespot.com/greg-land/4040-2064/forums/greg-lands-art-why-i-hate-it-take-178-407907/

I mean it's only for you to learn whatever the means.

why is literally every single raider and shugoki black now

Because ganks are cheap and most faggots that run do so -when they start to lose-.
People will assume you're tryhard scum if you do it, especially if you're playing one of the scummy classes. (PK in particular)

Also, win/loss doesn't matter, who gives a shit if your team loses?
You shouldn't.

>Went on the official For Honor forums asking if honorfagging in 1v1 is a reportable offense, considering letting your teammate die because you want to play by special rules is absolutely griefing
>Half the thread is honorfags calling me scum because I don't want my teammates to just stand by and fucking watch if I need help
Don't know if it does anything, but I always report honorfags if I can

No, not cheating, I thought it'd be more bad habit forming or not really teach much at all than anything, trying to do things right. I picked up guitar 8 years ago and am still unlearning things so

Memes.

I just don't get it
If you want to 1v1, why not go to duel?
It's a mode that catter specifically to what they want, it's the ENTIRE POINT of the gamemode, so why the fuck do you bring that shit in 4v4

Apart from the obvious "hurr practice a lot" because, yeah, practice, there's some few interesting things you can do:

References are a tool. "I can't draw hands!" well, me neither sometimes, I just watch my hand on a mirror or take a picture of myself or look for a pic with said pose.

>I'm not sure of the lines
Start off by drawing the draft skeleton. Don't skip this part. It's a stick figure that you're going to dress up later. In this stick figure you first find the pose and the proportions. Then you draw everything else

And look up for using Vanishing Points. It's fun and it's instant realistic looking shit that will teach you in no time everything.

>There is a Lawbringer who comes to this thread. He comes in the winter when people are hungry, he brings Kiwi, comes on the LEDGE. That was last night.

>doing AI orders to squeeze out that Steel
>game has no problem throwing me in an AI game by myself and have people join after
>game will NOT load a game if it only finds two people

The fuck is wrong with this game.

>Don't know if it does anything
It gets all your reports binned is what it does, faggot.

It doesn't cater to them at all.
There's no lobby so the fight gets stale fast, you're stuck until best-of-three before anyone can change their class, and HALF THE GODDAMN MAPS ARE LEDGE SHIT.
The 1v1 mode is garbage for 1v1, it really is.
And this has been repeated in almost every thread since the beta.

>cheap
>win/loss rate doesn't matter
>who gives a shit if your team loses

Because its a TEAM mode. If I go 12/4 but we still lose because I just dueled people as they revived each other, I might as well have went 0/12.
If I wanted to prove how big my epeen was, i would and do prove it in the 1v1 mode
In elimination, i should care less about how many people I can kill 1v1 and how I can help my team win, whatever skill level they may be.

We just don't know.

Just turn off matchmaking you idiot

>go spam rb somewhere else
this is a masterpiece

They're just faggots who demand people play by their own special rules. Basically they want to play different modes, but can't handle being ganked, so they screech about it when it happens
Keep 1v1s in 1v1s. Bitch to ubisoft if you want better maps, don't go shit up another mode with honorfag shit

The honorfags are already there, though.

Skirmish and Elim are totally unplayable with them.

Skirmish and Elim are totally unplayable even without them.

One of the fundamental changes that could be made to make those modes playable would be to just force players to be honorfags.

What the fuck do you mean "unplayable"?
They're played exactly the way they're meant to, 4v4 with or without respawns

It is cheap, and it doesn't matter, and no one should give a shit about winning.
Games are about fun, not struggle, and running from fights to engage in cheap shit isn't fun, not for the person you're fleeing and not the person you're ganking.
Shit, maybe not even the teammate you're 'assisting', who now has to contend with potential revenge-mode bullshit and missing out on their fair fight/kill.

Teamwork's well and good, but people fucking hate tryhard runners for a reason.

They really do need some cool lobby shit like SC5 and GGXRD had/has.

I want to see cute little chibi knights, weebs and vikings!

I wish i could hide my rep level. It really gives me anxiety in duels.

I can use vanishing points with landscapes, not so much people. Regarding skeletons, do you have any good references for getting it right? Also I really appreciate the responses, my replies are just a bit curt from phoneposting

Make the containment mode better if you want to be a ganking tryhard shitter in 2s without being called out for your faggotry you motherfuck.

Reminder that honorfags are children that try to build sandcastles while tryhards are children that run around trying to stomp sandcastles.

>playing the game as intended is tryhard now

>One of the fundamental changes that could be made to make those modes playable would be to just force players to be honorfags.
>Dude the only solution to honorfags is for the game to force people to be them!
Fuck off. 4v4 is exactly what it says, 4v4. Fuck off to duels if you want to be an honorfag

How do i rebind my controls for my gamepad?

>Tryhards
Playing 4v4 as 4v4 is not being a tryhard, it's playing the game the way it's intended

>game mode is called brawl
>brawls are implied by name to be chaotic
>usually ends up being an organized 2v2 tournament

Someone mentioned having open skirmish maps that people could wander around as neutral/pve actors & initiate duels in- so you could fight wherever in the level you wished, with whomever you wished, with/without soldier NPCs present etc.

>Activating Fury and Berserk

>And grabbing the speed feat

I swear to fucking god. Ubi isn't dense enough to NOT change Lawbringer's stance change speed right?

I bet you run from your elimination 1v1s to buff, don't you?

I mean it's annoying when someone runs off to get powerups but it's not the worst thing someone could do. Just gives me free reign to go gank the nearest enemy.

Remember you said this when you're watching the Dev livestream.

>both swordsmen who rely on good fundmentals
>one is from Japan, while the other has European origins
>one is literally named KENsei
Surprised you didn't pick up on this earlier.

4v4s are fair game. Only idiots expect more than a FFA, and they get called idiots when they bitch about it in chat.
2v2 meanwhile is the de-facto honorfag/duelist refuge, and ganklet fags need to understand that they and their own brand of faggotry aren't welcome there.

nope, usually fight it out. I like dueling.
Understand why people do, though.

This is how IRL generational conflicts get started.
Everyone just randomly fucking semi-related people because they themselves had been fucked by some random shitter.

reported you fucking nigger lover

post black mains

>skin color
Disgusting

>skin color with that hair
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING