/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Elezen Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

first

xth for amber will never leave this thread

post lots of knife ears

mel

>tfw fluid has been webbed

>elezen edition

I miss Megumi Yatsurugi.

>lion tail
dropped

I'm going to marry one~!

best tail

This dork cat is a CUTE.

Look at this Elez.

Is that alphinauds hair? What ID is it?

it wasnt!

why cant we cross server potd or aquapolis

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

I assume it only works with Little Elezen.

>liora and cluster fatache are still haunting this general

Hiroshima, please

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, please take care of yourselves and those you care about around you.

im glad they keep posting to make you and other chemo clones sperg out over literally nothing

Probably. 201 on at least cats is Yugiri's hair lol

>172178786
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Aw that sucks.
What is also weird is hyru/elez are rigged to use all the non HW weapon animations. Everything besides the idle poses/ most emotes work.

>that clipping
loll

Let's see that embarrassing linkshell conversation involving Faglon. Time for a reminder!

fuck off chemo

okay you can use cheat engine we get it

Looks like 201 changes depending on race. Hyur is Kan-E-Senna, Roe is Merlwyb, Lala is Sultana, Elezen is Aymeric's bitch(forgot her name)

>emily pedophile hour

cool

is DRG the highest melee dps?

is that pashuas cat

That retard fwhalon always jumps at something weeks after its relevancy, he was spamming a4s mount halfway through midas, then oob exploration, now this

The Warriors of Darkness are an unnecessary addition to this story. The world already has its own warriors of darkness. Nay, better than any common mercenary who will take any odd job for his evil masters, I am a knight of darkness! One who, instead of serving the darkness, has claimed rulership over it! The lords in their castles hold sway over their strips of land. My fiefdom is the all consuming chaos within.

You can hit me, run me through, poison me. Attempt to strike me down with your cowardly magic. But you cannot kill me, for I, a Dark Knight, am already one of the Walking Dead. For ten seconds.

lmao what the fuck why

You can try Lucia's hairstyle on Elezen women? Could you please post a pic? I am unfortunately on PS4 or I would try it myself.

Dark knight? More like DORK knight! Hahaha!

MNK. DRG and NIN are similar.

>172178786
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

Can you do tongue-twisters?

Sure

sorry

>fluffy tail
nyo

post more of brahms cat without armor please

OOBs and CE have been around for years, which makes it even sadder.

How does that thing work? I can't get any GUI settings to stick.

there isnt very much, he prefers to be well protected

Why do you spam

I'll try to look out for things in advance that I don't actually look for next time, sorry to disappoint.

It goes back to default when you change zones.

ANSWER ME AUTIST

Thats pretty rad. There are so many cool hairstyles and items. I want this fucking eye wrap.

>post brahms

Fucking lol. The same pattern of conversation every time. The obese lady should be less obvious when samefagging.

because he/they are autistic. theres nothing more to it. retarded shit like posting images of your character triggers him, just filter his dumbass

She can't help it, she has to make two posts for every one a normal-sized person makes.

post more brahms and yourself to trigger chemo and his followers like this

Mock me if you wish. This is the path of the Dark Knight.

Add /(?:>>\d(?:(?!>>\d)[^])*){20}/ to 4chanX filters.

You're welcome.

I want to make Hanna Day my perfect cat wife!

No just post more brahmscat, hes really cute i think

>21:36:43
>21:38:24

Fwhalons posts are now disappearing, lol

18:34:47
18:36:30

my nigga

Still my favorite.

you new here?

You can't be banned for avatarfagging here can you?

Usually not, unless someone manages to piss off the right people to the point the thread becomes an unusable shitshow and janitors step in.

anyone wanna do 50 and trial roulette

Whoa!

spam enough reports and spam a bunch of shit of your own to draw more reports

In a post-moot era, there is a minuscule chance to be banned period unless it's an extreme image.

True avatarfagging, yes. Attaching a screenshot of your character with every single post is a bannable offense. Occasionally attaching one to your post is fine since it simply skirts the line. I'll occasionally attach a character shot for light funposting, but that's about it.

It's pretty easy to get banned if you ask me.

i get banned pretty often so that's not true. if you meant permabanned then disregard.

>tfw nothing to do until 4.0

have you tried not being a little shit??

Tell that to mado who was banned just for that, and I think shana

Basically yes, piss off right people and there's a chance

no and i never will

is gilgamesh a fun server to play on?

By that definition, faglon needs a ban.

It's literally against the rules

I've been banned over really dumb little shit that somehow pissed off the mod while at the same time seeing people who blatantly break the rules not even get deleted. It really is just a matter of people mass reporting you and if you catch the mod at the wrong time.

Shana was banned a number of times for openly soliciting a bunch of other grown men for ERP and trying to get people to literally whip out their dicks to jerk off and post pics of it in the thread.

yeah unless you're an erper

So...yes?

I've enjoyed it a lot, coming from balmung . Having the one vg ls is nice compared to the half dozen splinters.

i get banned regularly for 'off-topic' posting but people like elk never get banned.

This. Shana was simply shitposting like a neet retard with too much time he is.

Good evening how are you

Would schedule an appointment with.

tl;dr: If people are actively reporting you for it, yes, you can get banned for it. Janitors typically don't give a shit otherwise. This is why avatarfags with dedicated groups that hate them are always targeted and your typical Balmung circlerjerker isn't.

That Elezen isn't ugly enough to be Nysoph.

It's time for a visit to the office.

Reminder that the only winning move is to not play.