Why does Veeky Forums hate aussies?

Why does Veeky Forums hate aussies?

youtu.be/A5w86IiXe9s

Other urls found in this thread:

3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why does Veeky Forums
Apex Gang members and african refugee supporters have had multiple riots in Australia damaging many cars after arrests were made.

Apex == aussies

Picture shows an example of one of the Melbourne riots where the black supporter is stomping on the roof of a car. Hoods, roofs, and boot lids were stomped. Rocks were also thrown at shop windows. Ach, this board stilll has some errors on uploads. It didn't let lots of people post earlier, but now only posts without pix get posted.

>video series about racing
>whole Australian video is IRL shitposting

I don't hate them, I understand why they get it though

>Mfw there is no picture

>Apex == aussies

Fuck right off you faggot. Apex are literal niggers from the worst parts of Melbourne along with Afghans. Even the Lebos are a thousand times better than the Africans and Afghans.

Fuck off shit poster
Theres like a few dozen apex niggers tops and their 'presence' is limited to some parts of a single (irrelevant) city

The whole state of cucktoria is irrelevant

>t. Sydney resident

Just because your city/state is pure dogshit doesn't mean the rest of the country is.

Lol stay in denial

the only places that arnt shit are small innawoods sorta places

>Picture shows an example of one of the Melbourne riots where the black supporter is stomping on the roof of a car. Hoods, roofs, and boot lids were stomped
>Rocks were also thrown at shop windows.
It was similar to the BLM riots in the USA where blacks begin to protest about all the arrests or police beatings. For example, in the news recently was the case where a 15 year old car thief was chased by the police. He began fighting back to get away. The police officer clearly said on the video to stop fighting or he will be tazed. He continued fighting and trying to get away. The officer tazed him. Now the mother (no father apparently) filed a complaint against the officer for unwarranted attack on her son. The police and media are trying not to blow it up since they don't want more riots and vandalisms. One of the things going on is that they don't have riots but a spree of vandalisms will occur. The goal is to make it reluctant for the police to detain or arrest certain types of suspects and let them go instead.

Nah, fuck that
You want the bullshit to stop? You let the cops go toe to toe in riot gear
Since this is Melbourne, no one but the criminals will have firearms, and if one if the little fuckers is stupid enough to squeeze a few, it will be a justified ground war with tear gas, rubber bullets, high pressure water cannons and all the like
I know people hate the idea of a massive show of force by police, but to nip it in the bud it has to be done

Hey hey hey. Hey. Melbourne Nigger here. Apex is nothing more than a bunch of Sudanese/Somalian and islander kids connected on Facebook. They're not a gang in the same way that motorcycle gangs are actual gangs, they're just angry kids with shitty parent(s) who pull the racism card instead of disciplining their offspring. It sucks, but it's a thing. They did the same thing when I lived in Brisbane too. Melbourne's a good city

I had a black kid try to put me in a headlock when I didn't give him a cigarette on Swanston Street during the Moomba riot, and my workmate belted him in the face. He cried and ran away, and a cop asked me if I wanted to make a statement. I didn't bother, and it was fine. It wasn't even a riot, just a bunch of black kids throwing shit around. Power in numbers I guess

I feel you, but the show of force isn't really necessary because it isn't a huge problem. You're right about it only being criminals having guns though. When I was younger and really angry about a shitty junkie housemate I had, I joked to a Lebanese friend-of-a-friend about wanting to buy a gun to threaten him with, and he ended up selling me an old 38 for $600. It was cool for like a week, and then I was all fuuucckk, I have to get rid of this thing and gave it back to him, keep the money

>leb has access to illegal firearms
Like fucking pottery.

Veeky Forums doesn't hate aussies
Veeky Forums hates the aussies on Veeky Forums

You're the reason Melbourne has become so shit.

>old 38
>600 dollerydoos

Wew

doesn't melbourne have a bunch of wog mafias? can't they just pop the coons?

Because riots never happen anywhere else in the world.

Those are the shittest places of all.

at least we have good roads and minimal cops, faggots and shitty hipsters.

Only actual downside is lack of good work and weird shit.

Most Lebanese guys aren't that bad.

The ones that live in decent areas and have names like Steve are okay.

It's the ones from Mt Druitt and Blacktown with names like Habib and Ahmed that give the rest a bad name.

The roads are shit.

Faggots are okay.

The only good side is the police aren't arseholes and everybody knows each other.

Everything else in country towns is shit.. They are almost 3rd world.

>APEX == aussies

No, Aussies and every other ethnicity wants those Sudanese immigrants gone.

>they're just angry kids with shitty parent(s) who pull the racism card instead of disciplining their offspring

When they start jacking cars, invading homes, and many cases of assault it becomes more of an issue than just angsty teens. These cunts are a real problem and a nuisance to an otherwise perfect city. Your mentality is basically sweeping the issue under the rug, which is why it's come to this point.

Too bad that those african immigrant thugs have kids at a young age due to the dole. Those kids are anchor babies in the australian law and insure the parents will stay in the country to take care of the true Australian child. There's no getting rid of the problem now and it's growing since they spread to other parts of Australia as time goes by.

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

Only the roads are bad and most of them are get fixed where I am.

Sadly hwp and tall poppy city cops ruin country towns when they blitz through and random speed cameras

What I want to know is, what is a "bogan"? The only description i've gotten (aggressive, dumb, etc.) applies to every australian i've ever met...

Same as redneck chav and other slang for poor agressive people.

T. Bogan

No matter how hard you try, you'll always be Australia's bitch, NZ cuck.

Bogans are trailer trash of Australia, except centerlink supports them enough for them to live in houses instead, so we have terrible, terrible suburbs to live in, but most of them are at least [spoiler]white[/spoiler] enough not to make the suburb a full-on ghetto.